2015 Schedule released Tuesday April 21 8 p.m.

Lot K Tailgaters

If football were like throwing hand grenades or playing horseshoes, then you would have a point about being close.  In the NFL, it doesn't matter if you win by 1 point or 40 points.

The last time they played, the Pats hung 28 points on a very good Seahawks defense.  How is that considered struggling?

CONGRATS belated on super win.  Great game.  New season we all start out even.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In general a pretty reasonable schedule .... Don't like tough game on the road @ Dallas week 15 before our home game vs Pats ... While they are home vs Titans the week before ... But as someone else already mentioned our game is on Sat night in Dallas so we have an eighth day to prepare ... So guess I'm nitpicking here.

Good stuff!

:lol:  Agreed.

Rex in Buffalo is going to be like a bad Hollywood sequel.  Bigger and louder, but essentially just the exact same thing as what came before.

They should know better. Kicked Rex's ass twice last year, once with their team not practicing at all. 

They should know better. Kicked Rex's ass twice last year, once with their team not practicing at all. 

I know.  It's hard to believe any Buffalo fan liking the Rex hire.  They kicked his ass in a "home" game 300 miles from their home, when they didn't practice at all that week and he had a full week of practice, yet he's somehow the guy that's going to take them to the promised land.  

How Rex was able to get another HC job after that Buffalo/Detroit debacle is beyond me.  

I know.  It's hard to believe any Buffalo fan liking the Rex hire.  They kicked his ass in a "home" game 300 miles from their home, when they didn't practice at all that week and he had a full week of practice, yet he's somehow the guy that's going to take them to the promised land.  

How Rex was able to get another HC job after that Buffalo/Detroit debacle is beyond me.  

I think if you look at his entire NFL Career (Ravens and Jets),  you will see he's a great coach.  It's common knowledge that Idzik was a real thorn in Ryan's side.  Here's an article about what our team has to say about Rex

billsmafia.com/2015/04/07/rex-ryans-changing-buffalo-bills-culture-has-confidence-from-percy-harvin-ej-manuel/

I think if you look at his entire NFL Career (Ravens and Jets),  you will see he's a great coach.  It's common knowledge that Idzik was a real thorn in Ryan's side.  Here's an article about what our team has to say about Rex

billsmafia.com/2015/04/07/rex-ryans-changing-buffalo-bills-culture-has-confidence-from-percy-harvin-ej-manuel/

I think Rex will do wonders with the Bills D - however Buffalo has a worse qb situation than the Jets...and that is saying a lot.

I think Rex will do wonders with the Bills D - however Buffalo has a worse qb situation than the Jets...and that is saying a lot.

I'm looking forward to seeing what EJ does in training camp.  There's been a lot of hype (from a couple of the players) as to how he really improved.   If EJ's timing for throwing the ball improved,  we have an outstanding QB.   

I'm looking forward to seeing what EJ does in training camp.  There's been a lot of hype (from a couple of the players) as to how he really improved.   If EJ's timing for throwing the ball improved,  we have an outstanding QB.   

EJ Manual is horrible and will always be horrible. You may want to look forward to the Matt Cassel era.

EJ Manual is horrible and will always be horrible. You may want to look forward to the Matt Cassel era.

Alot of fans and others will agree with you.  I'm not ready to give up on him yet.  However,  if he doesn't make it,  I agree that Matt Cassel will be in this year.  I think we have to wait until next year to get a long term QB, again if EJ doesn't work out.

He must have been trying to keep that "great coach" thing a secret, because he surely didn't show it here.

The truth of the matter is that he's been mediocre wherever he's been.  He didn't build that defense in Baltimore.  He got handed a great defense after his predecessors built it up and then left for other opportunities and simply managed not to screw it up.  He was, at his absolute best, a mediocre HC in New York, but collectively over his six years as the Jets HC, he was terrible.  He wasn't the worst HC we've had, but in his very best seasons in New York he underachieved based on the talent on his roster.  

Weird schedule but I won't complain.  Was hoping to do trips to Indy Dallas and/or Houston and to tailgate and watch the game in the lot for the Giants game.

Indy is very doable.  Houston is right near Thanksgiving and Dallas right near Xmas so not sure how airfare will be.  Giants in December I'll skip the parking lot unless it's warm.

You'd better be, it has 0-5, 1-4 written all over it.

They'll definitely start 0-2.  No question about it, as their coach would say.  

October 4 is going to be a very hard day.  Getting up for the 9:30 Jets/Fins game and then having to root for the Giants at 1pm.  

2 weeks of practice. We were coming off the bye.

They'll definitely start 0-2.  No question about it, as their coach would say.  

October 4 is going to be a very hard day.  Getting up for the 9:30 Jets/Fins game and then having to root for the Giants at 1pm.  

|We beat the Colts 30-7 in 2011 and lost 2013 in 2012 - I predict a win for Buffalo this year 

Congratulations on turning this into a Bills thread.  

Some trolls are obnoxious and annoying, like Tx and the majority of other Pats trolls, but there are others far more clever and insidious.

Well done Jeaniec. 

|We beat the Colts 30-7 in 2011 and lost 2013 in 2012 - I predict a win for Buffalo this year 

Beating the 2011 Colts isn't anything to boast about nor is it relevant in any way, shape, or form.  They finished the season 2-14 and were quarterbacked by Kerry Collins and Curtis Painter.  Every team that Indy played that year beat them.  Their two wins came within the division, when they split against Tennessee and Houston.

But, if we're going to rely on information that isn't relevant, the Bills are 2-8 against Indy in their last 10 meetings dating back to 1999.  Their two wins in that time were in a meaningless Week 17 game in which Curtis Painter saw some playing time in relief of Peyton Manning.  Other than that, their only other win in that time was in 2000.  Rex also doesn't have a particularly great record against Indy.  They beat him regularly when he was in Baltimore and either beat Rex or literally let him win when Rex faced a full-strength Colts team as the Jets' HC.  Rex's sole win as HC in New York against a full-strength and competitive Indy was the 2010 wildcard game.  The Colts let him win in 2009 (but would have wiped the floor with the Jets had the starters stayed in), beat him in the AFCCG in 2009, and then only lost to him in 2012 in the days following Chuck Pagano's leukemia diagnosis, when the Colts were clearly distracted.  

Beating the 2011 Colts isn't anything to boast about nor is it relevant in any way, shape, or form.  They finished the season 2-14 and were quarterbacked by Kerry Collins and Curtis Painter.  Every team that Indy played that year beat them.  Their two wins came within the division, when they split against Tennessee and Houston.

But, if we're going to rely on information that isn't relevant, the Bills are 2-8 against Indy in their last 10 meetings dating back to 1999.  Their two wins in that time were in a meaningless Week 17 game in which Curtis Painter saw some playing time in relief of Peyton Manning.  Other than that, their only other win in that time was in 2000.  Rex also doesn't have a particularly great record against Indy.  They beat him regularly when he was in Baltimore and either beat Rex or literally let him win when Rex faced a full-strength Colts team as the Jets' HC.  Rex's sole win as HC in New York against a full-strength and competitive Indy was the 2010 wildcard game.  The Colts let him win in 2009 (but would have wiped the floor with the Jets had the starters stayed in), beat him in the AFCCG in 2009, and then only lost to him in 2012 in the days following Chuck Pagano's leukemia diagnosis, when the Colts were clearly distracted.  

Vinny:   The Bills 15 year drought is over.  The Colts is one team I think we can beat.  Again,  the jury still out on the Pats but if they do win,  it won't be by much.  Our defense will finish no less than #2 in the NFL this year 

Archived