2015 Schedule released Tuesday April 21 8 p.m.

Lot K Tailgaters

Congratulations on turning this into a Bills thread.  

Some trolls are obnoxious and annoying, like Tx and the majority of other Pats trolls, but there are others far more clever and insidious.

Well done Jeaniec. 

If you go back and read the posts,  you will find that johnnysd and Integrity actually started talk about the Bills and not me,  Jeaniec.  However,  I guess if you are looking for a way to mock or criticize someone,  one excuse is as good as another.  Have a wonderful day.  

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you go back and read the posts,  you will find that johnnysd and Integrity actually started talk about the Bills and not me,  Jeaniec.  However,  I guess if you are looking for a way to mock or criticize someone,  one excuse is as good as another.  Have a wonderful day.  

You've been on this site beating the Bills and Rex's drum for over a week now.  You continue preaching the gospel of Rex and the Bills to anyone who has critical comments about Rex and his infantile tantrums, defending him like there is no tomorrow.  That means one of two things.  Either you are secretly very worried how Rex is going to gradually ruin the Bills over the next 4 years the same way he did here or you are just trolling.  There is no other reason for you to continue your polite little crusade.

You've been on this site beating the Bills and Rex's drum for over a week now.  You continue preaching the gospel of Rex and the Bills to anyone who has critical comments about Rex and his infantile tantrums, defending him like there is no tomorrow.  That means one of two things.  Either you are secretly very worried how Rex is going to gradually ruin the Bills over the next 4 years the same way he did here or you are just trolling.  There is no other reason for you to continue your polite little crusade.

Welcome to social media where posters have a right to their opinion.  Of course,  I am going to defend Rex Ryan and the Bills.  I've openly admitted that I live in Buffalo (actually suburb of Buffalo) and am also a Bills fan.  I belong to a number of NFL football sites to include Bills Mafia that has nearly 27,000 members.  Those members are fans of  teams, other than Buffalo, and they are not criticized for talking about their team when the topic comes up.  Take a look at your forum.  How many threads have been started about Rex?  Notably,  I started none of them.  So if this site is going to talk about Rex or the Bills why can't I chime in?  As far as my polite little crusade?  Politeness is one of my characteristics.  Sorry if that offends you.  

What an awesome schedule!

Jets can come out the gate by dominating the Browns offense.

Here's another benefit to week one, Colts start off @ Buffalo Bills! Bills led the league in sacks last year. Rex has a lot to work with in Buffalo & while I don't think he's a great coach, he'll have that defense hitting Luck every chance they can.

Luck will also have to deal with silent snap counts, won't be able to change as many plays, and they will be integrating a lot of new players into their offense.

Luck could be very sore after that game & then he gets one of the best defenses in the league vs us on MNF.

I believe Indys defense is very soft! Jets could play keep away like the Pats did last year by running right over them with Ivory & Ridley.

2 power backs vs that soft front.

Buster Skrine on TY & Revis on old man Andre....not scared!

Welcome to social media where posters have a right to their opinion.  Of course,  I am going to defend Rex Ryan and the Bills.  I've openly admitted that I live in Buffalo (actually suburb of Buffalo) and am also a Bills fan.  I belong to a number of NFL football sites to include Bills Mafia that has nearly 27,000 members.  Those members are fans of  teams, other than Buffalo, and they are not criticized for talking about their team when the topic comes up.  Take a look at your forum.  How many threads have been started about Rex?  Notably,  I started none of them.  So if this site is going to talk about Rex or the Bills why can't I chime in?  As far as my polite little crusade?  Politeness is one of my characteristics.  Sorry if that offends you.  

Of course you have a right to express your opinion.  You even have a right to do so 5,000 times in a single week and repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again.  I'm happy you're polite about it.  But you've made your opinion quite clear seemingly hundreds of times already so now, because of the repetitive nature of your posts, you are most definitely a troll.  The last couple of dozen of posts bring nothing new to the table.  You are saying the exact same things today that you said a week ago.  Happy trolling!

Of course you have a right to express your opinion.  You even have a right to do so 5,000 times in a single week and repeat the same thing over and over and over and over again.  I'm happy you're polite about it.  But you've made your opinion quite clear seemingly hundreds of times already so now, because of the repetitive nature of your posts, you are most definitely a troll.  The last couple of dozen of posts bring nothing new to the table.  You are saying the exact same things today that you said a week ago.  Happy trolling!

You're entitled to your opinion.  All I do here is respond to others' posts.  If the response is repetitive,  then so beit. I will also point out that other posters repeat themselves numerous times.  How many times have you seen posters call Rex a buffoon? You can also hit the ignore button if you don't care to read what I have to say.

It's been a couple months now... and I called her out as DRJETS back then. 

You're entitled to your opinion.  All I do here is respond to others' posts.  If the response is repetitive,  then so beit. I will also point out that other posters repeat themselves numerous times.  How many times have you seen posters call Rex a buffoon? You can also hit the ignore button if you don't care to read what I have to say.

The entire tenor of your responses has shifted since people started voicing agreement with me. Now you've become defensive, snarky and like a typical troll are selling an account of your activity on the site because in your warped mind you still think you need to posture for some reasons. It's all good man, you did a nice job, but nobody is biting anymore.

Standard protocol. Just go invent another persona or something. This one has jumped the shark... 

Beating the 2011 Colts isn't anything to boast about nor is it relevant in any way, shape, or form.  They finished the season 2-14 and were quarterbacked by Kerry Collins and Curtis Painter.  Every team that Indy played that year beat them.  Their two wins came within the division, when they split against Tennessee and Houston.

But, if we're going to rely on information that isn't relevant, the Bills are 2-8 against Indy in their last 10 meetings dating back to 1999.  Their two wins in that time were in a meaningless Week 17 game in which Curtis Painter saw some playing time in relief of Peyton Manning.  Other than that, their only other win in that time was in 2000.  Rex also doesn't have a particularly great record against Indy.  They beat him regularly when he was in Baltimore and either beat Rex or literally let him win when Rex faced a full-strength Colts team as the Jets' HC.  Rex's sole win as HC in New York against a full-strength and competitive Indy was the 2010 wildcard game.  The Colts let him win in 2009 (but would have wiped the floor with the Jets had the starters stayed in), beat him in the AFCCG in 2009, and then only lost to him in 2012 in the days following Chuck Pagano's leukemia diagnosis, when the Colts were clearly distracted.  

and in the 2010 playoff game we were beneficiaries of the worst time out call by a head coach ever.

It doesn't offend me.  I actually prefer that we have some views from the "enemy".  Rex is a touchy subject around here so anything you chime in on may get earful in return.  I'm sure Rex has brought excitement to you and your fan base. But like an ex spouse, we will tell you how great he is in the beginning but how he will burn you in the end. I can't wish you look because you are in the same division so don't be offended that I wish you misery!  

The entire tenor of your responses has shifted since people started voicing agreement with me. Now you've become defensive, snarky and like a typical troll are selling an account of your activity on the site because in your warped mind you still think you need to posture for some reasons. It's all good man, you did a nice job, but nobody is biting anymore.

Standard protocol. Just go invent another persona or something. This one has jumped the shark... 

Very few will sit back and  allow false statements or remarks.  Sorry!!!!

Vinny:   The Bills 15 year drought is over.  The Colts is one team I think we can beat.  Again,  the jury still out on the Pats but if they do win,  it won't be by much.  Our defense will finish no less than #2 in the NFL this year 

DRJETS, you should know by now that Rex historically sucks versus top QBs, but also historically controls public perception of that fact by saying other dumb sh*t in his press conferences and having the know-nothing media take his soundbytes and run with it as narrative.

DRJETS, you should know by now that Rex historically sucks versus top QBs, but also historically controls public perception of that fact by saying other dumb sh*t in his press conferences and having the know-nothing media take his soundbytes and run with it as narrative.

Didn't the Jets beat Brady,Peyton and Rivers in the playoffs??? Oh you said top QB's never mind... :animal0029:

Vinny:   The Bills 15 year drought is over.  The Colts is one team I think we can beat.  Again,  the jury still out on the Pats but if they do win,  it won't be by much.  Our defense will finish no less than #2 in the NFL this year 

I'm sorry, but just saying that the 15 year drought is over doesn't hold water.  You tried using recent history as a means to say that the Bills would beat the Colts this year, cherry picking two games out of the past decade and a half that were a win (over the worst Colts team of the past couple of decades) and a close loss, both of which the posters here saying that the Bills would lose to the Colts were supposed to just accept as definitive proof that this was the year that the Bills finally took down a decent Colts team.  Extensive evidence was then provided refuting not only that claim about the Buffalo franchise, but also demonstrated just how inept Rex Ryan is against the Colts, but none of that matters because you think simply stating "The Bills 15 year drought is over" trumps everything else and is the only correct answer.

I'm sorry, but just saying that the 15 year drought is over doesn't hold water.  You tried using recent history as a means to say that the Bills would beat the Colts this year, cherry picking two games out of the past decade and a half that were a win (over the worst Colts team of the past couple of decades) and a close loss, both of which the posters here saying that the Bills would lose to the Colts were supposed to just accept as definitive proof that this was the year that the Bills finally took down a decent Colts team.  Extensive evidence was then provided refuting not only that claim about the Buffalo franchise, but also demonstrated just how inept Rex Ryan is against the Colts, but none of that matters because you think simply stating "The Bills 15 year drought is over" trumps everything else and is the only correct answer.

Vinny:  The 15 year drought is over because we already have the 4th best defense in the league.  Our O Line is in pretty good shape.   Cassell will be starting (IMO) and we have Greg Roman as an OC to help Cassell perfect his game. Will have to see what  David Lee can do although I am not that impressed with him.     We need a guard and hoping to pick one up in the draft.   Just for the record NFL.com  has us going 9 straight wins in a row.  I think that's a little aggressive by that's their prediction.  

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000487567/Heath-Evans-predicts-12-4-record-for-Bills?campaign=facebook_video_billsprediction

In fairness, when it comes to Rex Ryan, we have people here saying the exact same thing today that they've been saying for years.

It's been a couple months now... and I called her out as DRJETS back then.

She's not. She's who she says she is. If you want to solve a mystery, why not focus on the real identity of Miss Lonelyhearts?

In fairness, when it comes to Rex Ryan, we have people here saying the exact same thing today that they've been saying for years.

She's not. She's who she says she is. If you want to solve a mystery, why not focus on the real identity of Miss Lonelyhearts?

She's DRJETS because I say so! 

Lonelyfarts is that Aten fella, no? I never posted with him much. 

Thank you Slats.  

Archived