No Ma'am Bar Mafia - Sign up

Gone

Bastard mod idea: next alt game cast Verb as 80 -- a bulletproof SK. With two kids now he's bound to forget hes 80 and spend half the game trying to kill himself, failing, and melting down when 80 posts the same thing as him at daybreak.

Also Arsis as an unlynchable jester is a must. And Nolder has to be Bart Scott again.

Damn this game sounds cool

Run it.  Just make sure you make room for Batman.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its cool 80.

Bastard mod idea: next alt game cast Verb as 80 -- a bulletproof SK. With two kids now he's bound to forget hes 80 and spend half the game trying to kill himself, failing, and melting down when 80 posts the same thing as him at daybreak.

I hate you with power of a thousand suns*.

*I may have chuckled first, though.  EAD!

So I was chit chatting with my friend Clov yesterday... he was bored and basically wrote up a setup for this game. Hehe. I tweaked it a tiny bit... taking out stuff I noticed you guys usually don't really appreciate. And also added some lulz factors. 

It is somewhat advanced but I think it's really fun and I hope you guys will enjoy it. I did a fairly standard like game last time so I figured I'd try to mix it up this game and see if I can mod a more complex game. Lets just say something tells me it's not gonna be a long game  *laughs*

This is what I found online so far...  lol

Mrs. Teasedale - Leelou

Flubbs Tubbs - Crusher

Fishing Pole Pac - Pac

Princess peachfuzz - Verbal

Dr.Seducto - JiF

Penisless 80 - 80

Flacid Nol - Nolder

Swallowing Ivan - Arsis

Bruce Willys - JC

Puggsly Buttstroke - Lizzie

Smashed wrinklenuts - Smash

Well-Hung AVM - AVM

CTM coppafeel - CTM

Orificiless Hess - Hess

Helga von t!ts - Lily

Seriously, how did I get the worst one?  Nolder might be Flaccid but at least he has a d*ck in this lineup.  It's because I don't like Pokemon, isn't it.  ISN'T IT.

Do you want a different one? =)

Dammit.  Why does AVM get the cool stripper name?  I'll never get any money that way.  Except maybe some sympathy cash.

You get to enjoy the rain, I get the cool stripper name. Life has a way of balancing things out

I'll take FireHose80 FTW.

Btw, did you know that Presbyterian College's nickname is the "Blue Hose?"  I know this because I remember being forced to announce a D-I Volleyball game between UNCW and Presbyterian, and it got a laugh pretty much every time I said "Point, Blue Hose."  Made it sound like Presbyterian College paints their ho's any color they want.

Dammit.  Why does AVM get the cool stripper name?  I'll never get any money that way.  Except maybe some sympathy cash.

you just need to work a different club, maybe a tranny club.. verb can bring you

He's a long-time JN poster who has played the same number of games of Mafia as the # of women I've banged.

well atleast we've established what the problem is.. women don't believe you have a penis...

You should really considering becoming a flasher

Archived