No Ma'am Bar Mafia - Sign up

Gone

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe so.  But it's about time a criminal celebrity/athlete who clearly did it doesn't get off because of clever defense lawyers.

It wasn't even that though. I mean I'm sure he did it, he's crazy, but the prosecution really didn't prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They had all circumstantial evidence. I won't be surprised when there is an appeal. He still has 2 other murder charges pending against him though.

It wasn't even that though. I mean I'm sure he did it, he's crazy, but the prosecution really didn't prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. They had all circumstantial evidence. I won't be surprised when there is an appeal. He still has 2 other murder charges pending against him though.

True.  We'll see how it all plays out, but I can't see a circumstance where he gets off on any of this.

And just to be clear, I suck too. I just don't suck that much. But it's taken a few years of playing and sucking to suck as much as me and not as much as you. Pay your dues and you can suck like me too.

I think you've out-gayed even JiF with this post.  Pretty impressive.

I didn't really get an answer if Hess is playing either. 

I guess I could randomize for 13 players and then add slots with what I think would help with balance. Because sometimes the randomized setup isn't really balanced.

Is anyone gonna be heartbroken about it not being a C9++ game?  (this is mostly to Nolder LOL)

I didn't really get an answer if Hess is playing either. 

I guess I could randomize for 13 players and then add slots with what I think would help with balance. Because sometimes the randomized setup isn't really balanced.

Is anyone gonna be heartbroken about it not being a C9++ game?  (this is mostly to Nolder LOL)

Yeah kinda. I'm sure I'll live though.

Bastard mod idea: next alt game cast Verb as 80 -- a bulletproof SK. With two kids now he's bound to forget hes 80 and spend half the game trying to kill himself, failing, and melting down when 80 posts the same thing as him at daybreak.

Archived