New Browns Uniforms

The pants have the word marking "BROWNS" down the side. Looks bad.

And the jersey has Cleveland across it...yeah we know.  No one is confused.

I think it's a slight upgrade over their previous jerseys, which is not saying much. The issue here is the new jerseys come with the same dysfunctional owner, GM, head coach, 1st round QB, the fan base, and the city of Cleveland.

I mean, I never heard anyone say, "I wanna go to Cleveland on vacation."

I stopped there for a night on a roadtrip on the way to Wisconsin from BK during Christmastime about 4-5 years ago.

Ate at a really nice spot in Cleveland Heights. Went to a nice pool hall downtown by the hotel after. Went to the house that was in A Christmas Story the next morning. GF at the time was big in to Roadside America type stuff.

It's not as horrible as people make it out to be. Most people outside of the northeast aren't total assholes, especially in the mid west. That said, it's clearly a dying Rust Belt town. The Financial District on a Sunday night is busier than downtown Cleveland on a Friday night.

Wtf is with Browns down the leg??

This is what happens when you're named after a dead guy and have no logo.  All that's left are words.

There's no such thing as a "brown" so it's not like a charger or a bronco or a jet aircraft.  There is no logo for a "brown" so they've only used that stupid helmet graphic.  They've been struggling with this for years.  Should have made up a persona, something like maybe an indian.  Something like "Brown Face Warrior" and used arrows and an angry indian or something like that.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

This is what happens when you're named after a dead guy and have no logo. All that's left are words.

There's no such thing as a "brown" so it's not like a charger or a bronco or a jet aircraft. There is no logo for a "brown" so they've only used that stupid helmet graphic. They've been struggling with this for years. Should have made up a persona, something like maybe an indian. Something like "Brown Face Warrior" and used arrows and an angry indian or something like that.

SAR I

I thought that's what the whole bulldog and Dawg Pound was for?

They have had some decent logos over the years, but just refuse to use them for some reason.

They had variations of this elf logo from 1948-1969.

quatt6iqgd7dc8dhkdug.gif

After that it was just the orange helmet used as a primary logo until 2003-2014 when had this bulldog logo but again never used on the helmet.

381.gif

And this offseason they introduced this version of a bulldog logo which is a downgrade in my opinion from the previous bulldog. And now we know that to won't be on the helmet or uniform. But they do have a word mark going down the leg.

15550222015.gif

This is what happens when you're named after a dead guy and have no logo. All that's left are words.

There's no such thing as a "brown" so it's not like a charger or a bronco or a jet aircraft. There is no logo for a "brown" so they've only used that stupid helmet graphic. They've been struggling with this for years. Should have made up a persona, something like maybe an indian. Something like "Brown Face Warrior" and used arrows and an angry indian or something like that.

SAR I

I like your thinking but I was hoping for lesbians.

I stopped there for a night on a roadtrip on the way to Wisconsin from BK during Christmastime about 4-5 years ago.

Ate at a really nice spot in Cleveland Heights. Went to a nice pool hall downtown by the hotel after. Went to the house that was in A Christmas Story the next morning. GF at the time was big in to Roadside America type stuff.

It's not as horrible as people make it out to be. Most people outside of the northeast aren't total assholes, especially in the mid west. That said, it's clearly a dying Rust Belt town. The Financial District on a Sunday night is busier than downtown Cleveland on a Friday night.

I have never visited, but I knew it couldn't be as bad when describing the city. I was just quoting some NBA player named Joakim Noah.