New Browns Uniforms

Jet9

They have had some decent logos over the years, but just refuse to use them for some reason.

They had variations of this elf logo from 1948-1969.

quatt6iqgd7dc8dhkdug.gif

The best thing about the elf logo is that when you refer to it as an "elf" in conversation with a Browns fan they get all butt hurt and correct you that it is, in fact, a "pixie." As if that is somehow better. 

speaking of uniforms, i would love to see the Jets come out with a different alternate than the Titans one year...possibly the 80's alternate instead.

Almost everyone wants that (80's Jets > Titans).

Objectors want no throwbacks or some "actual 60's" throwback no one would notice.

Given the general demand, it's almost a surprise they haven't gone that route yet, given the potential revenue from all the "kids of the 80's" now with disposable income to vent on nostalgic sh*t.

• Upvote 1

Almost everyone wants that (80's Jets > Titans).

Objectors want no throwbacks or some "actual 60's" throwback no one would notice.

Given the general demand, it's almost a surprise they haven't gone that route yet, given the potential revenue from all the "kids of the 80's" now with disposable income to vent on nostalgic sh*t.

When that day comes, I'm gonna bust out my old Obie jersey.  I've been using it as a sack.

The best thing about the elf logo is that when you refer to it as an "elf" in conversation with a Browns fan they get all butt hurt and correct you that it is, in fact, a "pixie." As if that is somehow better.

The Pixies are a great band. I don't know of any bands called the Elfs. I do like the Eels, though.

• Upvote 1

6529372685_5a6a27e4da_o.jpg

6529372839_38c75fe3ab_o.jpg

It's a step in the right direction, but a "Brown" is not a dog.  The dog is of course the Cleveland endzone bleacher creatures.  It would be as if the Redskins called themselves "The Hogs" and put that guy with the pig nose in drag on the helmet.

A big 'ol capital "B" would do the trick, or perhaps a big "C".  The Ravens did this early on and of course we have the Bears.

SAR I

It's a step in the right direction, but a "Brown" is not a dog.  The dog is of course the Cleveland endzone bleacher creatures.  It would be as if the Redskins called themselves "The Hogs" and put that guy with the pig nose in drag on the helmet.

A big 'ol capital "B" would do the trick, or perhaps a big "C".  The Ravens did this early on and of course we have the Bears.

SAR I

I think we're overthinking it. Is there a reason why the Jets have a football logo instead of an actual Jet? It's a logo that represents the overall theme of the team. The team name doesn't need to have anything to do with the logo they choose. If Clevelanders associate the Browns with dogs or pixies or whatever, let them.

Those are awful and they suck too.

e194cc831957d2027c90f72e2b9f90f5.jpg

This is the only look that is acceptable. Brown or white jersey with white pants.

Co-sign.  Can you imagine Jim Brown, Paul Warfield, Frank Ryan, Gary Collins and Lou The Toe in these abominations?