prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

i have been rooting for stannis from the beginining. he is the rightful heir and a great leader.  this episode with his daughter was great. disapointed with the actresses portraying the sand snakes.  heard they were badass from book readers but the actresses did not leave a good first impression.  aweomse episode tho, especially the ending

the latest episode was freaking amazing. tyrion and danny, sansa and theon, and of course whitewalkers/wildings/knights watch was riveting 

John Snow will be back.  Red Witch gona bring him back and I cant wait for him to f up the nights watch, especially that little doosh Olly. I also read some people think he will be brought back as a white walker but i doubt it. Im thinking Red Witch resurrects him.

-Theon and Sansa I believe are fine.  I think Theon will die upcoming season doing something honorable.

-Araya i hope is not permanently blind.

-Stannis im not sure.  Usually they show deaths on screen.

-Jamies gona be pissed.  One question though.  After his daughter died, why didnt he turn that boat around an f up the Dorne girls?  He was not far away at all.

-Very happy to see Tyrion and Varys back together

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

When the Hound looks into the fire, and says he sees a "Mountain shaped like an arrow head". 

I think he's talking about his brother.

i believe hes talking about dragonstone where torrmound and the gang will be defending against the walkers 

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Who's the one dead character you'd want to come back to life? I'm going with Tywin because 1. Charles Dance is incredible and 2. He was the moral center of the show and losing him sort of set the whole GoT universe adrift.

Tywin was great. Second choice would be Oberyn because he was the s hit. Stole every scene.  

not my fav episode, but still enjoyable. jon and arya reuniting made me happy. bran saying hes waiting for an old friend who turns out to be jamie was great.  euron sucks. also did not like the fact that jon just hops on the dragon and knows how to control it. i understand hes a targeeran and they have the ability but he rode that thing like hes been driving dragons forever.  someone one Reddit did point out that there are a lot of parallels to the pilot.  i wont post it all here but im sure you can find it on gooogle if you are intrested.  hoping the next ones are better. if bronn somehow actually goes through with trying to kill the lannister bros i will be pissed. hes prolly my favortie character and that would make no sense

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2019 at 10:59 AM, whodeawhodat said:

great point with arya's list.... Cersi is def getting offed by her....

Would still rather have Cersi, than any of the people you mentioned above.  Sansa learned at the hands of Cersi, not from her tutelage like Cersi did from her father.  Sansa's father had her playing with dolls and then she was joffreys play thing to torture.  Littlefinger def did coach her as well.  

My prediction:

Jon Snow(Aegon Targareon VI?) rides the lone remaining dragon at the end of it all and is the ruler of the 7 kingdoms

Cersi killed by Arya

Jamie- survives and bends the knee to Jon and rules kings landing

Tyrion becomes hand to Jon

Mother of dragons dies along with her dragon in the battle against the whitewalkers

Sansa marries Jon and is Queen.

^^^There you have it. Enjoy the last 5 episodes.

I like it, but doubnt jon and sansa marry

so i got theon, breinne, podrick, greyworm, melissandre, tormmund, gendry, and davos all on the death watch tonight.  their storylines all came to a conculusion last week.  long shot is danny.  that would be a great wtf moment but i doubt they kill her off episode 3

that was awesome. only complaint was it was very dark and hard to see but maybe it was intentional?  If so i could not even fathom spending millions of dollars on an episode where you could barley make out what was going on.  i stood up tho and yelled when araya killed the night king. was not expecting that at all.  hopefully danny dies in the next few episodes.  had enough of her.  also cersi is the smartest person on this whole show. she was prolly just getting drunk on wine during this battle

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

After seeing her naked I have nothing ever to nitpick about the Red Witch.  

prolly the hottest chick on the show. either her, or the one sand snake 

danny needs to go. she sucks as the mother of dragons. lost two already. no one respects her. she is power hungry and is losing it.  shes basically a slighty nicer cersi at this point.  hope the mother of dragons gets killed on mothers day.  also im betting we get mountain vs hound next episode.  now im hoping jamie or one of the starks get the throne

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The Office after Michael Scott. Around end of season 8.

Without Steve Carrell the show was just okay. Then they bring her in and it becomes instantly unwatchable. Not sure how many episodes she lasts. Easily the lowest point and worst character in any show I’ve ever cared about.

as much as i like james spader, robert california was the worst character on that show.  those episodes were awful.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Danaerys went to sh*t when she hooked up with that Jon Snow loser. 

yea think she has sucked for a while.  also  i just rewatched how did that varys swim to shore? that dude does not look like he knows how to swim.   tyrion , jamie, arya, and bronn are the ones i want to survive. everyone else can go.  hopefully the writers have the balls to kill off some of the biggies (jon, danny,sansa, etc)  it will be hilarious and i would love to see the world react if euron wins the throne

there was no way in hell that this season was going to look like a success.  this show is a cultural phenomenon.  I have co workers who just started binge watching season 1 because they heard its the popular thing to watch. unlike others who have invested a lot of time and years watching.  there was always going to be a let down.  this season might be one of the weakest (except the one with dorne. that was s hit). but it is still better then 90 percent of the shows on tv.  its gona go down as not only a top 5 show ever but probably the most ambitious show ever.  i wish some things were different (mainly the jamie and cersi death, thought they could of done better with that, though I read some interesting points of how the redkeep where she always felt safe was the one to kill them).  My guess is jon, danny, greyworm, and possibly tyrion die.  sansa will prolly win the throne.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company