prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

From what i hearing from people who have read the books this season is progressing very fast and some interesting characters are getting left out. So the book readers are not completely satisfied.

They've pretty much skipped a book in some areas, most of Feast for Crows was cut seemingly. Some other storylines are pretty much entirely caught up. They were obviously going to have to cut something but I think they've filtered out some of the wrong stuff. 

Yup, that's pretty much what i have been told. Most people think HBO want's to finish this up quickly.

A good episode on HBO setting up the story for Season 5 OR so it felt. It's like the story wants us to have someone to hate. So Joffrey/Tywin hatred replaced by Bolton father/son hatred.

Today's episode was disappointing and made up for the years I had missed up on daytime soap opera.

Hopefully things shape up soon.

I would say easily the best episode this season.

Watching Cersei lap up water from the floor.......priceless.

Agreed. I wouldn't go with best episode ever, but certainly best of this season.

Arya's plot is finally starting to scratch the surface of its potential as a storyline, Cercei's scenes were extremely satisfying, and while the fight scenes were all fun to watch, that final shot of Jon Snow looking some combination of helpless/hopeless/horrified/fatigued/defeated was must-see-TV.

All of that however is secondary to what I thought were the best parts of the episode and possibly the best parts of the season: The Daenerys/Tyrion scenes- the first at the beginning of the episode when Tyrion and Jorah are 'on trial', and the second "spokes on a wheel" scene. 

Riveting stuff. 

Oh yeah......that Daenery's Tyrion 'spoke on a wheel' scene was phenomenal. Great episode.

I am rooting for the White Walkers after this episode onwards because if Stannis represents humanity it has got to go.

• Upvote 1

I always wondered if dragons can spew fire why doesn't it burn their tongue, teeth, gums and face.  No soot deposits too. Just wondering.

Spoiler Alert.

While we were focusing on how many Starks are left, a sudden realization that there are no more Baratheons.

Lena Headley with the clutch mams. Those things were real and spectacular.

If someone told me they used special effects there and had someone else's body in there instead of Lena, I won't be surprised.

I was hoping Arya castrated that guy before slitting his throat, but that was my favorite scene in the episode.

Yup yup...i wish it was even more gruesome but it was nice good to get rid of that paedo.

I would hope the guys invest in a few background lights so atleast we can see and figure out what the hell is going on. Some episodes this season it was pitch dark to a point where you were watching a black screen with dialogue.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company