prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

All I know is the bitch with dragons swore off doing nude scenes, so hopefully one of them eats her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

What is more fun than watching a wonderful little girl, who has been one of the few, upbeat people in the series, scream in agony because of her father.

Wow, just wow.

Side note, I love the guys throwing spears a Drogan. Because you KNOW the spear isn't really going to hurt him, but the fire might hurt back.

But the spears did kind of hurt him. More than I felt reasonable when asked to believe that dragons make her so powerful

9 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

I liked it... They were building that tension, like there's not always full massacre/bloodshed.... So when these next ones come up they are gonna be insanity brutal. They have been setting things up in a big way. No scenes are ever wasted. Not sure why ppl need to constantly be reminded of that, but w/e. 

Arya story dragged on just a little bit for a while. They could have gotten to that earlier on this season I think, but they didn't wanna rush it, and then all of the sudden she's a badasz assassin. I get it. Makes sense. And good point about her not knowing she was spotted by the waif in the failed mission. Explains an awful lot IMO. I'm trying to figure out if the hound is becoming Gentelman Stoneheart or what... The peeing in the water scene was kind of a hint there at something IMO. And TBH, it has been too long for it to make sense that it would be actual LSH coming. Maybe Arya puts on the face and unleashes pure hell, teamed up with the hound once again on a revenge path. I really hope we see her dismember Walter Frey by the end of this season... 

+although, I DID notice how Beric told the Hound they hang them now, kind of a hint/nod at LSH... Like those are their orders. She may just not be there... interesting. And now Brienne is walking right into that LSH trap... interesting. stop teasing me you bastards! 

I believe in order to resurrect LSH, Beric needed to give his life.  So with that the mere presence of Beric would hint no LSH, no?

I watched the entire series a second time in a matter of a month or so. It really holds up, and is actually better the 2nd time around because you understand so much more. Highly recommend doing so.

As for Jamie killing Cersei, not a chance. None. His entire legacy, everything he's done, has been for his love of Cersei.

Heard a weird theory, which would be awesome (though I doubt it)
What if Khaleesi goes mad?   Remember, her father wasn't in his youth, not until he got older.  Be crazy if she started to, or even if the show ended as she is showing signs of it, especially with dragons under her command.

They hinted towards that a little bit when she spoke to Tyrion and said she had no feelings at all about dumping her boy toy before heading to Westeros.

So when Dany lined up her entire army and dragon right outside the wall to negotiate with Cersei, why didn’t Cersei just rain arrows and giant bolts all over them? The dragon was literally just sitting there.

Honestly they should take the Dexter route and just have Dany disappear in a storm off to some far off place as a lumberjack. It’s a shame how they turned one of the greatest shows ever into a Michal Bay inspired CGI first, plot completely secondary show.

Predicted to my wife: Dany will execute Tyrion the same way she did Varys, he won’t burn, and that’s how they’ll reveal Tyrion as a Targaeryan. 
Nope. Too creative I guess.

Considering he burned himself in season one playing the candle game with Shay, I’d say that’d be a sh*tload more careless than creative.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company