prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

On 7/19/2015 at 7:26 PM, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I've always thought all along that D&D and GRRM will get away with saying that Jon Snow is dead, simply by the fact that he'll enter season 6 or 7 as Jon Targaryen.  It just doesn't make sense that he dies, he's been a main character since Martin first began and is a major player in half of the running theories in ASOIAF.  Jon, Tyrion, Arya, Dany and Bran were the five main characters he said he built the story around (Tyrion-Arya-Jon love triangle non-withsthanding) and all of them are still alive except for Jon...  He's definitely being brought back, but I doubt it'll be as a male Lady Stoneheart, he's too important to not be Jon Snow or Jon Targaryen.  I know Martin has canceled just about all of his engagements this year to finish Winds of Winter before Season 6 starts, just hope he doesn't end up rushing any of it. 

Jon Snow is still dead and the Red Lady is really an old bitch .

15 hours ago, Larz said:

is it still t!ts and dragons or can I watch it with kids around?

Forget the kids ; lots of nudity thrown in .

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* Jon Snow LIVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fitzpatrick is next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This season rocks. The Jon/Sansa reunion hit me right in the feels.

Sansa has some balls now ; she wants to attack everyone !!!!!!!!!!

HOLD THE DOOR - HOLD THE DOOR - HOLD THE DOOR - HOLD THE DOOR !!!!

I call bullsh*t on ARYA . How did she survive all those stabbings ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Also the one thing we need to be talking about is why the **** didn't Rickon zig-zag? Wasn't that obvious enough even for such a stupid little sh*t like him? Who the hell runs straight when they're getting shot at by arrows?

Why didn't he pull out his cell phone and call an Uber ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, I mostly point it out as a nod to the discipline of the writers to think through the scene so thoroughly... most people I've spoken with never thought twice about the arrow in the giant's eye. I think it was a brilliant example of them staying true to the archetype they'd built for Ramsay. Much the way writers will make arrogance the downfall of a bad leader, or something like that... the desire to "toy" with Jon (as Sansa warned him) was ultimately the downfall of the sadistic ****er.

It's a TV show , you nitwit .

On 6/21/2016 at 7:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

MHE5dbZ.gif

She be a crispy critter today !!!

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company