prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Tyrion during the incest scene: they made a point to show him him and his look of concern.  Why?  Scared that love might stand in the way of conquering?  Otherwise, you think he'd be happy about it.  The whole season they built up the theory that Tyrion (and Varys) were concerned with Dany's moral code and sanity.  Now she's sleeping with the one guy who has any moral compass on the entire show.  Should be a good thing and help his cause for getting her to not go crazy, right? So why the concerned look? 

Tyrion is probably worried about the succession. He challenged Dannerys earlier about how can they "break the wheel", he even mentioned some sort of democracy. If they conceive a child, the wheel is more likely to keep spinning...

2 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

I don't discount any possibilities at this point.  One way or another, lots of people are going to die.  It's really just going to be a question of whether it's all, or just most.

On the flip side, if all we're left with is Queen Mormont, Hand of the Queen Pod, and Commander Arya, Westeros would be a better place.

I was think about this possible ending: if the white walkers can't swim, they can take control of Westeros and all the survivors cross the narrow sea to live in the other continent (Essos). Of course, they have to burn the dead dragon so the Knight King remains isolated in Westeros. 

Exactly. The intent was to cause the emotional scattershot of ‘wait, was that....’

Also, Melisandre visions of this battle was always foggy, which made difficult for her to see who was the promised savior.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company