prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

10 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Anyone else completely mind****ed while also wanting to cry profusely after tonight's episode?

I hear that your favorite part was the wart on the actors penis?   :)

Relax , breaking balls. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

Theon has no dick lol I thought Reek was bound to resurface and had to rewind a couple of times and watch how he bailed overboard when the ax was to his sisters throat.  That form as he jumped overboard was ******* hysterical, like a true gimp that he is.  In real life, Theon's sister is a popular british pop singer, so there is that.

On a separate note, loved the cameo of "Billy" from Black Sails in the episode as lord tully's right hand man. love me some black sails.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Well yeah it was big dick to no dick.  lol  Either way, a lot of effort to remind us of both.  That whole fight scene was just cartoonish cheesy.  Might as well just bring in Capt. Jack Sparrow and have a ball but whatever.  The interesting thing about that moment where Theon is, it was actually the right decision.  He wasnt going to defeat Euron.  Euron would have certainly killed him and there was no guarantee Euron wouldnt have killed his sister too.  If that happened, there are no ties to the Iron Throne other than Euron.  We already know that wasnt their entire fleet, so technically, Theon could be the person who leads the remaining Iron Throne not associated with Euron again now that his sister is prisoner. Making him essentially be the person to go back to the Queen, tell her what happened and once again save the day in a weird cowardly way. Otherwise, I just dont understand the purpose of his character at all. 

I like GOT as much as the next guy but you guys have certainly taken it to the next level................

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I didnt buy the scene. Sorry. I saw Arya learn to poison people, I've seen her stab people, and I know she learned tricks from the Faceless Men, but aside from a few lessons from Syrio Forell, we never saw her learning or practicing sword play like that....ever. Reminded me or Rey picking up a saber and dominating someone that has been trained. 

I get it. Girl Power!! and stuff. But Brienne has been training all of her life, defeated Loras, defeated the hound, but now, out of nowhere, Arya is a superhero swordfighter on a level with (or better than) Brienne, and maybe Jaime in his prime?

Kinda lame. Let her be an assassin, thats what she learned to be.

Im no big fan like many here but I "think" we were supposed to play along that yes, she did develop all of those skills while training under the faceless man blind.  The ending scene where she sliced off the candle to fight in the dark brought me to this conclusion.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

She was also forced to duel while freakin' blind.  But even still, I don't think the point being made was that she suddenly had unmatched skills beyond everyone.

Well..thats one point of view but I look at it as entertainment and as thus try not to critique too much.  if I were to, id SMH about cutting off the "lepper disease". Really?  A fat kid with no medical training?   I just sit back and enjoy it.   So I didnt even bat an eye that the writes want us to believe she had a kung fu like transformation.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company