prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

- I've never seen a show use leaks and spoilers so well. The four pics that came out this week were all in the episode EXCEPT the one with the most season 6 value. Brilliant!

what 4 pictures are you referring to?

• Upvote 1

Interesting, though I'm not sure why Brienne would spare him. She's always so honor-bound

maybe when stannis said, "do your duty" she realized her current duty is to protect Sansa.  

her duty to protect renly is done.  she failed.  her duty isn't revenge.

so she swung her sword at the tree above stannis and ran back to get sansa.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Thoughts on last nights episode?

-CleganeBowl is still going to be a thing

-Anyone else think that wasn't Arya that got stabbed? 

-Lady Olenna better get the **** out of Dodge.

-The Stark army is looking pretty thin at this point, The Starks can't very well go near Riverrun to meet up with the Blackfish while it is surrounded by Lannister troops.I wonder if Sansa turns to Littlefinger and the Eyrie for much needed troops. Also if they are camping out where Stannis made camp, only a matter of time before Davos finds out what happened to Shireen :( 

-Lyanna Mormont nailed that ******* scene

-There is going to be lots of deaths next week!

Edit: There is evidence to support that Lady Stoneheart joins the fray

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-theory-proves-lady-stoneheart-is-coming-to-game-of-thrones_us_574dc491e4b02912b240e15e

Sansa sent that message to Littlefinger calling the knights of the Vale.  

Also Sansa sent Brienne to Riverrun to recruit her great Uncle and the Tully army.  

I thought i remember reading that in the trailer previews of the bastard bowl you can see the Tully banners fighting against the Boltons.

Hopefully they show up to help.

sansa letter.png

15 hours ago, chirorob said:

The Tully's can't really leave where they are.  They can stay and withstand a siege, but they can't fight their way out to help, and I don't think they'd want to leave the castle empty again.

unless they take up jaime on his offer.  i don't think they want to leave either.  i just thought i remember reading that there were tully banners in the trailer of the bastard battle scene.

here's a better look at the secret letter Sansa wrote at the end of the episode

sansa letter.png

2 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Anyone else feeling disappointed from this episode?

Arya's behavior in the previous episode just doesn't make a whole lost of sense, seeing that it was her the whole time. I feel like the whole Faceless Man storyline was essentially wasted and went nowhere.

I really wish the Mountain would have killed all of those Faith Militant. Cersei is pretty much hosed now for sure. If her and Loras are going to stand trial, I think they are both screwed...unless Margaery pulls some strings to have Loras freed somehow. Looks like Cersei's only recourse is wildfire.

Why did they go through all this trouble to bring the Blackfish back only for them to say, "Oh that guy? He was killed in battle." What the ****.

I really wanted to see the Hound butcher more people. 

i was a little disappointed.  i wanted some more action.

i think Arya's nonchalant behavior at the end of S6E7 was because she didn't know the waif saw her fail her mission.  so she didn't know her life was in danger.  she immediately went to collect Arya Stark's sword and return to westeros.  i guess the entire point of her story was she now knows she cannot forget her identity and she is a trained assassin now.  i feel like she might take on some of the traits of LSH and go on a revenge killing spree.

i also wanted to see more killing by the mountain and the hound.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'd like to give a big **** you to RR Martin and Co for showing a preview like that A FULL WEEK OUT. I have never been so excited for an episode of TV ever ever ever. I'm doing battle cries all up and down my block right now. As I type this I wanna stab a Bolton in the jugular and then high five my wildling friends. I wanna ride on the back of a giant and do a high flying somersault over the Winterfell walls, reclaiming my rightful home. AND I HAVE TO WAIT 7 ******* DAYS TO DO ANY OF THAT.

get hype

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'd like to give a big **** you to RR Martin and Co for showing a preview like that A FULL WEEK OUT. I have never been so excited for an episode of TV ever ever ever. I'm doing battle cries all up and down my block right now. As I type this I wanna stab a Bolton in the jugular and then high five my wildling friends. I wanna ride on the back of a giant and do a high flying somersault over the Winterfell walls, reclaiming my rightful home. AND I HAVE TO WAIT 7 ******* DAYS TO DO ANY OF THAT.

jon snow is going to give his prebattle speech then he runs out and gets knocked in the head by Wun Wun.  he wakes up in a field of a lot of dead bodies.  he sits up and calls to a stark banner man and calls out, "what happened?"  Stark banner man, "we won." 

there i just saved HBO $10 million

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Also, for those of you questioning why Rickon didn't zig-zag... here's a better one... 

Why didn't Ramsay put that arrow through Jon Snow's heart, rather than the Giant's eyeball?

I mean, Jon let his guard down and was easy-pickens at that point. Ramsay's proclivity for tormenting people, was his ultimate undoing. He could have ended Snow right there, but seeing how Jon was emo about the giant being taken down... Ramsay chose to hurt Jon emotionally, rather than taking the easy kill shot.

also why did everyone just stand around while ramsay is shooting arrows at their leader?

15 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Soooo, Sansa a lil preggers? 

edit: I don't think it makes sense considering the last time Ramsay got to insert by force was like...a really long time ago. At the very least, she should be showing a little bit. But that's what the theorists are theorizing. 

also when she met up with little finger back in moles town she said something to the effect of, "i can still feel it inside of me".  a baby?  maybe. 

personally, i don't think she's pregnant.  but that would be interesting.

benjen tells bran and meera that the wall is protected by magic which doesn't allow the dead to pass.

the same magic that was protecting the three eyed ravens and children of the forest tree cave.

the same magic that bran screwed up by getting marked by the night king.  

does bran realize this?  he's going to take down the wall.  

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, if Jon Snow is the son of a Leanna and Raygar, then he's not just the rightful heir to Winterfell as a true Stark, but also the 7 Kingdoms as a true descendant of a Targaryen. Kind of inconvenient for Danneryasssssssss. 

Not exactly.  Rhaegar Targaryen was married to Ellia Martell, not Lyanna Stark.  So unless they had some secret wedding Jon Snow is still a bastard.  But Rhaegar's bastard and not Ned's.

also Jon would not have a legit claim to the north as he's Ned's nephew and not son.

5 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yeah, I actually don't think he's the rightful heir to anything, still.  So, it will be interesting.  But, I also don't think the story ends with a king, or queen at the throne.  I think Cersei is the last true ruler... Kind of like Trump.

once bran the destroyer knocks down the wall someone is going to have to rebuild it.  and the white walkers should have to pay for it #makewesterosgreatagain

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wait what? For real? Link?

yeah season 7 will be 7 episodes and season 8 will be 6

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

I love what they're doing with the Hound.  I am however, totally confused by the group that he's not running with.  They've been around through out the show so I assume they have some importance to the story line but wtf is it?  Who is the Lord of Light and wtf did the Hound see in the fire?  That whole scene was just some weird emo sh*t and lets talk about life and it confuses me as to why they're important at this stage. 

They are followers of the lord of light (fire god), just like Melisandre the red priestess.  The guy Thoros of Myr who had him look in the flames is a red priest.  He has brought Beric (the eye patch guy) back to life many times.  They know about the white walker threat from the flames.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

I guess I was just asking more about why their important to the story line...I guess we will find out.  I assume they have deeper knowledge of the White Walkers? And based on Sam's interaction with other old wise dude, not everybody believes the white walkers exist? So maybe that's the importance? 

yeah not many people in westeros think they are real or know the threat.  Melisandre knew and told Stannis he was going to be the prince that was promised who would stop them.  then he died.  then she thought it was Jon Snow.  Then he banished her.  I think she's going to go to Dany next.  One of the red priestess's in Essos believed Dany was the savior.  

I believe the Hounds new crew (brotherhood without banners) is going to join Jon to stop the white walkers.  You see them in the trailer north of the surrounded by wights with Jon. 

Biggest positives from going north of the wall.  

1. Dany got to see first hand the army of the dead 

2. killing a White Walker kills all of the wights controlled by that white walker.

On 8/21/2017 at 9:57 AM, gEYno said:

I'm surprised people loved this episode so much.  There were definitely good moments, but:

The NK throws a spear a mile and kills a dragon, but doesn't throw any spears to kill 7 dudes on a rock?  The army of the dead can dig up a dragon but can't go under water to the aforementioned rock?  7 guys can kill literally thousands of these things, but Bran's wolf is previously killed by a mere 10?

I realize that in a show about Dragons you have to suspend your disbelief, but it becomes harder and harder as they go.

I'm pretty sure the NK has greensearer abilities like Bran and I believe he knew that Dany was coming to save them with the dragons.  So he needed to wait for them to arrive before he did anything.  Maybe i'm looking into it too much.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company