prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

I could't help myself but watch the leaked episodes. Don't worry, no spoilers from me. Other than to say the red women has a GREAT BODY.

Fun fact you may not know: she and I have not had sex.

Sand Snakes couldn't act their way out of a paper bag, and completely agreed that the Dorne stuff stinks.

Anyone else think that giant got infected or something? Walked off a little woozy there.

Will there be more giants? I feel like they will need more giants to beat the ice zombies and their king. That one giant with one log didn't do much damage.

A summary of this season on Game of Thrones:

barry-jumps-the-shark_580779_gifsoup-com

- Lena Headley with the clutch mams. Those things were real and spectacular. Clayssy merkin too

- I love that HBO's response to the complaints about the female nudity on the show was to show a bunch of dicks this season. Frankly, that was the only proper response. Oh and one plumper girl tonight

- I was hoping Arya castrated that guy before slitting his throat, but that was my favorite scene in the episode.

- Dorne is the worst. The Sand Snakes were corny, Jamie Lannister was lame all season.

- I've never seen a show use leaks and spoilers so well. The four pics that came out this week were all in the episode EXCEPT the one with the most season 6 value. Brilliant!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, on second thought that very possibly wasn't her. I've seen 300!

Next season should be balls out.

--The return of badass Jamie Lannister who will, no doubt, get his groove back by killing Giant Black Axe Man.

I hope the line is "take that, Token!"

Game of Thrones needs a Tom Bombadil and Goldberry who just don't care for all this nonsense.

Well, looking like someone and being a sword master are different things.

I don't think putting on someone's face gives you that persons skill and abilities.  Of course, I've never magically grafted someone's face over my own, so I don't really know.

Anybody buy into the internet theory that Missandei and Greyworm are behind the rebellion in Mereen?

I'm excited for some Clegane vs. Clegane.

What else? Justice done to Arthur Dayne, who was badass in the 30 seconds of screentime....Rickon and Osha seem pretty ****ed.

Something is definitely up with Missandei and Grey Worm, and it is not Grey Worm IF you know what I mean (*elbow nudge for emphasis*). The first hint should have been skin color - between the treacherous ethnics of Qarth, the savages in the Dothraki, and the incompetence of Dorne, the whiteness of anyone with a decent or interesting storyline....I would love to see incestuous, racist Hollywood skull****ed into oblivion. I think that will be my book series.

I'm totally buying into the online theory that the Umbers will betray Ramsey. It's hard to believe anyone can take that guy seriously in the North. The Boltons basically became fodder the second he killed Roose, if not long before that.

Started out all fun and games with those lovely, lovely breasts and full on cock and balls, and then got very depressing very fast. Those breasts have shielded me this evening, not a dark thought has entered my mind. Cubs lost? Saw those t!ts....Another dead direwolf AND Hodor? Saw those t!ts...Vanessa Ives and Penny Dreadful? Saw those t!ts...An encore is in order for that actress.

IMDB has gone ahead and solved the mystery of the name of last night's heroine...Eline Powell as Bianca, the jealous theatre troupe actress playing Sansa. Arya will kill her soon.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Displeased that they killed Osha. Without question the hottest chick on the show.

Missandei and discount Rachel Weisz (new red priestess) have something to say about this.

-----

So like....once Hodor died and the door no longer held, what is stopping Bran and Meera from being laid to waste? Is the Wall coming down and the Night's Watch about to get decimated?

Edited by SenorGato

Just now, chirorob said:

What I'm wondering now.

If Bran getting touched by the White Walker allowed them to cross that barrier, what if Bran goes back south of the wall.  Does that allow the Walkers to do the same?

That's my guess. IIRC, by that I mean if I remember Wikipedia since I wouldn't actually read these books, the Wall was built with help from the COTF's magic.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, chirorob said:

You know, after book 3, they aren't that good.  Too long, with editing needing to be done.

Also, the new King of the Iron Islands, there has to be more to him.  No way he just shows up with a fleet and she marries him.  No way he can fight the dragons, 3 fire breathing dragons will lay waste to a wooden fleet. 

There's not more to him, he really is that. Yara's going to steal his general idea, become Danys' navy, and he will be a minor roadblock in their path once that happens.*

*I'm talking out of my ass but makes sense to me

Just now, adb280z said:

I think Arya is supposed to kill the actress playing Cersei.

That's the contract, but she didn't seem happy about it and figured out who contracted the FM pretty quickly.

I was not feeling the end of the episode with a bunch, by that I mean maybe 25, of fat Dothraki dads on horses. Dany's so the villain in all this. 1,000 (WINK WINK) ships bringing Dothraki to Westeros with her dragons? They've done way more raping, pillaging, and brought more general destructiom than the Others have!

BTW the guy who directed this episode, Miguel Sapochnik, also directed Hardhome, The Gift, and Battle of the Bastards. 

• Upvote 2

So I just found out that Benioff and Weiss wrote "Flowers for Charlie," a brilliant episode of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It is my favorite episode, I have probably watched it a dozen times. The last scene:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNjJutK_4A&ebc=ANyPxKpK88_fnbpNxd2pb2woqmf9_FGXSHxaAqvtfPgFxTjlx8rRNlLbd-TlTIgronaCummWa72y

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

wow, what? really?!

Yeah, those guys have some chops. 

Arya's storyline was worth it solely because that actress portraying a stage actress showed her tiiiiiiiits. G'damn were those things fantastic, like perfectly scaled down Daddarios

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company