prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

I could't help myself but watch the leaked episodes. Don't worry, no spoilers from me. Other than to say the red women has a GREAT BODY. 

Word. You'll remember that Melisandre is from the same place as that guy who resurrected the flaming sword dude who got cut in half by The Hound.

Correct, they are both priests of Lord of Light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2MGg_8TF9g

There is a reason they showed her riding back into Castle Black right before Jon Snow got killed. There is also a reason why they showed her showing interest in Jon Snow in Season 5. It makes zero sense to write Jon Snow completely out of the story right now, he plays too big a part in what's happening. I recommend everyone listen to Grantland's Watch The Thrones podcast.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=13085945

• Upvote 2

My actual one complaint. We waited all season for Dany and Tyrion to hookup... and it lasted all of 1 episode. Tyrion was on the road, Dany was stuck in Mareen. Now Dany is on the road with Tyrion stuck in Mareen. Really wish to see more of the main characters interacting in the same storylines.

• Upvote 1

Seems to be a conscious decision to reset most of the characters back to Season One status. Tyrion and Varys back as covert operatives; Danaerys back on the road with the Dothraki; Sansa, Theon and Jon Snow set for an inevitable reunion; pissed-off, disgraced Jamie, etc

Most assume Theon and Sansa will be limping to the Iron Islands. Pretty sure I read somewhere Greyjoy's/Iron Island storyline will return in Season 6.

You didn't ask me, but close tie between Arya and Tyrian. Despite not loving Arya's S5 storyline. I even love Joffrey and Cersei, just monsters, but the actors play them so well... man what  a show

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company