GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

Yea, I thought the same thing. He's not dead. That's the only reason they'd cut away. After having to watch Ned, Robb, and now Jon be brutally murdered (executed for Ned), the only plausible reason not to show Stannis' death is because it hasn't happened yet.

And yea, Jon is dead. For now. But he'll be resurrected by the butterface witch.

They also never showed The Hound or Sirio Forel die.

****PSYCHIC SPOILER***

#Don't read if you don't want your mind BLOWED#

We're aware that Melisandre resurrects Jon Snow, yes?

The first thing I said to my wife was that season 5 has a strong undercurrent of reanimation, between the undead army and the giant Kingsguard brought to life by that sorcerer guy (Cersei's dude). Add to that the Many Faced God potential... so it is totally within reason that he is brought back.

The first thing I said to my wife was that season 5 has a strong undercurrent of reanimation, between the undead army and the giant Kingsguard brought to life by that sorcerer guy (Cersei's dude). Add to that the Many Faced God potential... so it is totally within reason that he is brought back.

Word. You'll remember that Melisandre is from the same place as that guy who resurrected the flaming sword dude who got cut in half by The Hound.

Word. You'll remember that Melisandre is from the same place as that guy who resurrected the flaming sword dude who got cut in half by The Hound.

Correct, they are both priests of Lord of Light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2MGg_8TF9g

There is a reason they showed her riding back into Castle Black right before Jon Snow got killed. There is also a reason why they showed her showing interest in Jon Snow in Season 5. It makes zero sense to write Jon Snow completely out of the story right now, he plays too big a part in what's happening. I recommend everyone listen to Grantland's Watch The Thrones podcast.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=13085945

• Upvote 2

Next season should be balls out.

--The return of badass Jamie Lannister who will, no doubt, get his groove back by killing Giant Black Axe Man

--Tyrion and Varys dealing with Sons of the Harpy and the Cersei/Littlefinger/Tyrell coalition dealing with the Sparrows

--Theon getting his shot at Ramsay Bolton

--Jon Snow potentially taking revenge on The Knight's Watch

--Snowman guy on the march.

My actual one complaint. We waited all season for Dany and Tyrion to hookup... and it lasted all of 1 episode. Tyrion was on the road, Dany was stuck in Mareen. Now Dany is on the road with Tyrion stuck in Mareen. Really wish to see more of the main characters interacting in the same storylines.

• Upvote 1

My actual one complaint. We waited all season for Dany and Tyrion to hookup... and it lasted all of 1 episode. Tyrion was on the road, Dany was stuck in Mareen. Now Dany is on the road with Tyrion stuck in Mareen. Really wish to see more of the main characters interacting in the same storylines.

Seems to be a conscious decision to reset most of the characters back to Season One status. Tyrion and Varys back as covert operatives; Danaerys back on the road with the Dothraki; Sansa, Theon and Jon Snow set for an inevitable reunion; pissed-off, disgraced Jamie, etc

Seems to be a conscious decision to reset most of the characters back to Season One status. Tyrion and Varys back as covert operatives; Danaerys back on the road with the Dothraki; Sansa, Theon and Jon Snow set for an inevitable reunion; pissed-off, disgraced Jamie, etc

Most assume Theon and Sansa will be limping to the Iron Islands. Pretty sure I read somewhere Greyjoy's/Iron Island storyline will return in Season 6.

I bet Syrio Forel is a Faceless Man.

I don't think so.   He was a well known sword master, not a "no one".

Also, becoming a sword master I would think takes a massive amount of training.  Becoming a faceless man also takes that kind of training, but in a totally different way.  Just my 2 cents worth.  I think Forel is dead. 

I think the Hound is alive, and I think Stannis is dead.  Stannis because she loved Renly so much, I think she'd love to kill Stannis. 

I don't think so.   He was a well known sword master, not a "no one".

Also, becoming a sword master I would think takes a massive amount of training.  Becoming a faceless man also takes that kind of training, but in a totally different way.  Just my 2 cents worth.  I think Forel is dead. 

I think the Hound is alive, and I think Stannis is dead.  Stannis because she loved Renly so much, I think she'd love to kill Stannis. 

Yes, but it could have been anyone that serves the Many Face God wearing Syrio's face. Perhaps he was dead long before he ever "met" Arya.

Interesting, though I'm not sure why Brienne would spare him. She's always so honor-bound

maybe when stannis said, "do your duty" she realized her current duty is to protect Sansa.  

her duty to protect renly is done.  she failed.  her duty isn't revenge.

so she swung her sword at the tree above stannis and ran back to get sansa.

• Upvote 2

Yes, but it could have been anyone that serves the Many Face God wearing Syrio's face. Perhaps he was dead long before he ever "met" Arya.

Well, looking like someone and being a sword master are different things.

I don't think putting on someone's face gives you that persons skill and abilities.  Of course, I've never magically grafted someone's face over my own, so I don't really know.

John Snow will be back.  Red Witch gona bring him back and I cant wait for him to f up the nights watch, especially that little doosh Olly. I also read some people think he will be brought back as a white walker but i doubt it. Im thinking Red Witch resurrects him.

-Theon and Sansa I believe are fine.  I think Theon will die upcoming season doing something honorable.

-Araya i hope is not permanently blind.

-Stannis im not sure.  Usually they show deaths on screen.

-Jamies gona be pissed.  One question though.  After his daughter died, why didnt he turn that boat around an f up the Dorne girls?  He was not far away at all.

-Very happy to see Tyrion and Varys back together

• 3 weeks later...

After some convincing from my brother, I finally watched a few episodes last month. A few weeks later, I binge-watched it like a crack addict and find myself now waiting for Season 6 with the rest.

Interesting theories on here. I do not believe Stannis is dead and I think the Red Lady brings Snow back. That's all I have for now.

After some convincing from my brother, I finally watched a few episodes last month. A few weeks later, I binge-watched it like a crack addict and find myself now waiting for Season 6 with the rest.

Interesting theories on here. I do not believe Stannis is dead and I think the Red Lady brings Snow back. That's all I have for now.

Favorite character?