GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

3 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Thoughts on last nights episode?

-CleganeBowl is still going to be a thing

-Anyone else think that wasn't Arya that got stabbed? 

-Lady Olenna better get the **** out of Dodge.

-The Stark army is looking pretty thin at this point, The Starks can't very well go near Riverrun to meet up with the Blackfish while it is surrounded by Lannister troops.I wonder if Sansa turns to Littlefinger and the Eyrie for much needed troops. Also if they are camping out where Stannis made camp, only a matter of time before Davos finds out what happened to Shireen :( 

-Lyanna Mormont nailed that ******* scene

-There is going to be lots of deaths next week!

Edit: There is evidence to support that Lady Stoneheart joins the fray

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-theory-proves-lady-stoneheart-is-coming-to-game-of-thrones_us_574dc491e4b02912b240e15e

Yep. I bet that Arya learned how to master the whole "faceless girl" routine, and threw a fake arya into Bravos to keep Jaquen and that psycho bitch at bay while the real Arya fled the scene with her needle. I also sense an Arya-Clegane reunion. 

Also, Yara not getting to be King of the ironborns cuz she's a woman is just wrong.

She's clearly a man. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Yep. I bet that Arya learned how to master the whole "faceless girl" routine, and threw a fake arya into Bravos to keep Jaquen and that psycho bitch at bay while the real Arya fled the scene with her needle. I also sense an Arya-Clegane reunion. 

Also, Yara not getting to be King of the ironborns cuz she's a woman is just wrong.

She's clearly a man. 

I've been reading that could be SexyJesus instead, because maybe he is testing both Arya and the Waif, and doesn't trust the Waif due to her hatred of Arya.

He told her to make sure she doesn't suffer, so she ignores him and just stabs her in the stomach a few times. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Fishooked said:

-The Stark army is looking pretty thin at this point, The Starks can't very well go near Riverrun to meet up with the Blackfish while it is surrounded by Lannister troops.I wonder if Sansa turns to Littlefinger and the Eyrie for much needed troops. Also if they are camping out where Stannis made camp, only a matter of time before Davos finds out what happened to Shireen :( 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-theory-proves-lady-stoneheart-is-coming-to-game-of-thrones_us_574dc491e4b02912b240e15e

I think it's her, because the Men without Banners didn't just raid and kill, they just harassed the Lannisters and Freys.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

She's clearly a man. 

Arya could, but she needs a face to borrow I think.

9 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Sansa sent that message to Littlefinger calling the knights of the Vale.  

Also Sansa sent Brienne to Riverrun to recruit her great Uncle and the Tully army.  

I thought i remember reading that in the trailer previews of the bastard bowl you can see the Tully banners fighting against the Boltons.

Hopefully they show up to help.

sansa letter.png

36 minutes ago, loluchka80 said:

Sansa sent that message to Littlefinger calling the knights of the Vale.  

Also Sansa sent Brienne to Riverrun to recruit her great Uncle and the Tully army.  

I thought i remember reading that in the trailer previews of the bastard bowl you can see the Tully banners fighting against the Boltons.

Hopefully they show up to help.

sansa letter.png

The Tully's can't really leave where they are.  They can stay and withstand a siege, but they can't fight their way out to help, and I don't think they'd want to leave the castle empty again.

14 hours ago, Fishooked said:

yes I had that thought actually 

14 hours ago, Fishooked said:

I thought Sansa was gonna be taking that role but now I'm not so sure... LSH/Arya makes sense, but then she wouldn't have her grizzly appearance tho would she? 

Im all boned up oer' here!

Looks like these are the remaining episode titles, so I suspect that Arya's storyline gets wrapped up next week, battle for Winterfell the following week, and I'm guessing we might see white walkers again in the finale (just guessing).

Season 6, episode 8: “Niemand” (“No One”)

Season 6, episode 9:  “Die Schlacht der Bastarde” (“The Battle of the Bastards”)

Season 6, episode 10: “Die Winde des Winters” (“The Winds of Winter”)

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, chirorob said:

The Tully's can't really leave where they are.  They can stay and withstand a siege, but they can't fight their way out to help, and I don't think they'd want to leave the castle empty again.

unless they take up jaime on his offer.  i don't think they want to leave either.  i just thought i remember reading that there were tully banners in the trailer of the bastard battle scene.

I want so bad for Theon and Sam to redeem themselves. I hope Theon's sister dies, and he forcefully takes back the Iron Islands. I want Sam to actually become proficient with a sword, and become more than just a pathetic fat boy.

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

I want so bad for Theon and Sam to redeem themselves. I hope Theon's sister dies, and he forcefully takes back the Iron Islands. I want Sam to actually become proficient with a sword, and become more than just a pathetic fat boy.

I don't mind Lara, she's a badass and is tougher than Theon ever was. 

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

I don't mind Lara, she's a badass and is tougher than Theon ever was. 

I've always liked Theon. Sure, he's made many mistakes due to trying to prove himself, but the determination is there. He's one of the more interesting characters should  he become Theon once again.

23 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Looks like these are the remaining episode titles, so I suspect that Arya's storyline gets wrapped up next week, battle for Winterfell the following week, and I'm guessing we might see white walkers again in the finale (just guessing).

Season 6, episode 8: “Niemand” (“No One”)

Season 6, episode 9:  “Die Schlacht der Bastarde” (“The Battle of the Bastards”)

Season 6, episode 10: “Die Winde des Winters” (“The Winds of Winter”)

Pantalones de los boneros

• Upvote 2

In the scene earlier this season where Davos convinced Melisandre to bring Jon back from the dead, she told him a story about how she had only heard about it being done by another man years ago. I just realized that was in Season 3, Arya was actually there for that, she watched that happen.

Rewatching these older episodes is fun. I forgot just how much has happened since the first episode. You don't realize how many little things along the way have such broad repercussions until going back through them with hindsight. RR Martin is a cold, cold dude.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

In the scene earlier this season where Davos convinced Melisandre to bring Jon back from the dead, she told him a story about how she had only heard about it being done by another man years ago. I just realized that was in Season 3, Arya was actually there for that, she watched that happen.

Rewatching these older episodes is fun. I forgot just how much has happened since the first episode. You don't realize how many little things along the way have such broad repercussions until going back through them with hindsight. RR Martin is a cold, cold dude.

Melisandre as a blonde in the Black Book... MV5BMTkxMzg3MTg1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk4

19 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You can rewatch over and over and always catch something new that ties in. There isn't a wasted line in the show. Pure mastery, even in the "boring" episodes. Those are usually chock full of easter eggs btw. 

Anyone else feeling disappointed from this episode?

Arya's behavior in the previous episode just doesn't make a whole lost of sense, seeing that it was her the whole time. I feel like the whole Faceless Man storyline was essentially wasted and went nowhere.

I really wish the Mountain would have killed all of those Faith Militant. Cersei is pretty much hosed now for sure. If her and Loras are going to stand trial, I think they are both screwed...unless Margaery pulls some strings to have Loras freed somehow. Looks like Cersei's only recourse is wildfire.

Why did they go through all this trouble to bring the Blackfish back only for them to say, "Oh that guy? He was killed in battle." What the ****.

I really wanted to see the Hound butcher more people. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Arya's behavior in the previous episode just doesn't make a whole lost of sense, seeing that it was her the whole time. I feel like the whole Faceless Man storyline was essentially wasted and went nowhere.

I really wish the Mountain would have killed all of those Faith Militant. Cersei is pretty much hosed now for sure. If her and Loras are going to stand trial, I think they are both screwed...unless Margaery pulls some strings to have Loras freed somehow. Looks like Cersei's only recourse is wildfire.

Why did they go through all this trouble to bring the Blackfish back only for them to say, "Oh that guy? He was killed in battle." What the ****.

i was a little disappointed.  i wanted some more action.

i think Arya's nonchalant behavior at the end of S6E7 was because she didn't know the waif saw her fail her mission.  so she didn't know her life was in danger.  she immediately went to collect Arya Stark's sword and return to westeros.  i guess the entire point of her story was she now knows she cannot forget her identity and she is a trained assassin now.  i feel like she might take on some of the traits of LSH and go on a revenge killing spree.

i also wanted to see more killing by the mountain and the hound.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fishooked said:

I don't think the Blackfish is dead.

I'd like to give a big **** you to RR Martin and Co for showing a preview like that A FULL WEEK OUT. I have never been so excited for an episode of TV ever ever ever. I'm doing battle cries all up and down my block right now. As I type this I wanna stab a Bolton in the jugular and then high five my wildling friends. I wanna ride on the back of a giant and do a high flying somersault over the Winterfell walls, reclaiming my rightful home. AND I HAVE TO WAIT 7 ******* DAYS TO DO ANY OF THAT.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I'd like to give a big **** you to RR Martin and Co for showing a preview like that A FULL WEEK OUT. I have never been so excited for an episode of TV ever ever ever. I'm doing battle cries all up and down my block right now. As I type this I wanna stab a Bolton in the jugular and then high five my wildling friends. I wanna ride on the back of a giant and do a high flying somersault over the Winterfell walls, reclaiming my rightful home. AND I HAVE TO WAIT 7 ******* DAYS TO DO ANY OF THAT.

get hype

15 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

jon snow is going to give his prebattle speech then he runs out and gets knocked in the head by Wun Wun.  he wakes up in a field of a lot of dead bodies.  he sits up and calls to a stark banner man and calls out, "what happened?"  Stark banner man, "we won." 

there i just saved HBO $10 million

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Ax to the groin, where stuff just..... falls out.  Wow.

The Mountain actually ripping a mans head off.  Lancel's expression was priceless. 

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Question, which was a better kill by the Mountain?

Crushing a mans head with his bare hands....

Or actually ripping a man's head off and throwing it?

That's a solid question for debate. I gotta go with yesterday. Watching Oberyn go was soul crushing. By the time that episode hit he had become my favorite GoT character ever. On the other hand, watching him cause Lancel to sh*t his pants in fear was delightful. Plus the way he pried that dude's head off his neck was just awesome.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, chirorob said:

Crushing a mans head with his bare hands....

Or actually ripping a man's head off and throwing it?

15 hours ago, Fishooked said:

Oberyn's death was the best

12 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

On the other hand, watching him cause Lancel to sh*t his pants in fear was delightful. Plus the way he pried that dude's head off his neck was just awesome.

He didn't just pop his head off, he ripped his spine out along with it and tossed it like a peeled shrimp. 

But I too wanted him to take all of those twats out. What's he gonna do now? Tommen and Cercei both about to die. 

• Upvote 1

I liked it... They were building that tension, like there's not always full massacre/bloodshed.... So when these next ones come up they are gonna be insanity brutal. They have been setting things up in a big way. No scenes are ever wasted. Not sure why ppl need to constantly be reminded of that, but w/e. 

Arya story dragged on just a little bit for a while. They could have gotten to that earlier on this season I think, but they didn't wanna rush it, and then all of the sudden she's a badasz assassin. I get it. Makes sense. And good point about her not knowing she was spotted by the waif in the failed mission. Explains an awful lot IMO. I'm trying to figure out if the hound is becoming Gentelman Stoneheart or what... The peeing in the water scene was kind of a hint there at something IMO. And TBH, it has been too long for it to make sense that it would be actual LSH coming. Maybe Arya puts on the face and unleashes pure hell, teamed up with the hound once again on a revenge path. I really hope we see her dismember Walter Frey by the end of this season... 

+although, I DID notice how Beric told the Hound they hang them now, kind of a hint/nod at LSH... Like those are their orders. She may just not be there... interesting. And now Brienne is walking right into that LSH trap... interesting. stop teasing me you bastards! 

• Upvote 1