prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

Soooo, Sansa a lil preggers? 

edit: I don't think it makes sense considering the last time Ramsay got to insert by force was like...a really long time ago. At the very least, she should be showing a little bit. But that's what the theorists are theorizing. 

16 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

a true manipulator... he is without the means of an army, family name, or fortune... and yet he puppeteers others into conflict, to suit his agenda... i love the character, frankly

It's like Varys is his complete and total counterpart. 

(So far)

18 hours ago, chirorob said:

Varys is loyal to the Targaryens, and to the realm.   Also, I think he realizes he can never be king, since he is a Eunich. 

Fair enough; I meant that according to the perspective and history we've been given as an audience into this realm (so far), lilfingz has been acting as the bad guy, whereas varys has almost always been on the good side of each historical event/action. 

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

I havent opened this thread before because I had no interest in the show but I was forced to binge GOT with my GF and just got all caught up last night.  

I'm not really big of dungeons and dragons type sh*t so I roll my eyes and laugh at 90% of the sh*t that happens in the show but it's pretty good.  I'll give GOT this, I typically get attached to a show based on 1 or 2 characters/actors that I just love. Walt White, Jax Teller, Nucky Thompson, Ray Donovan etc. but this is the first show where I literally hate every single person the show and cant wait to watch them die.  Unfortunately, so many of the ones I hate are still alive but it's pretty amazing how they hooked me in with no real character to love and a genre of film that I just dont have any interest in.

Alright, maybe I dont hate them all.  From the beginning the only character I've really loved is Arya.  She's such a little bad ass and her revenge tour is the best part of the show IMO. And it's amazing how you go from hating Jamie to now I love him.  He's great.  And the little dude too, Tryion (sp?).  He's fun too I guess. The side kick they shared too is pretty cool.  Other than that, they're all terribly annoying and I want to see them all die.  

Like that Daneray or something...omg, so ******* annoying.  That stupid look she has on her face at all times.  It makes me cringe.  She definitely has the most roll your eyes and laugh moments of the show. Throw Cersi and Sansa in there too.  So annoying.  Their faces, I hate them so much. The Red Witch too.  So annoying.  I almost gave up the show when her vagina spirit killed that one King.

All that said, the last 2 episodes of season 6 were insanely intense and I'm now fully hooked. 

Side note: my buddy works for HBO and he's told me about how GOT is treated over there.  They literally have a open budget to do anything.  They film on site.  They pick theses far off destinations and ship the whole set and cast out there and apparently HBO is just like, whatever you want, do it.  Apparently all the other shows hate them.  haha

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Checked out the GoT concert @ MSG last night. The Daenerys set in the first half and the entire second half were epic. Anyone else catch it? 

11 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

OOoh I totally forgot about that sand snake scene, yea, I'll actually bump her up to two and put bianca down to three. I pretty much used all those trips to Dorne as a bathroom or snack break. And Bianca was the chick in the theater troupe who wanted to kill lady crane. Phenomenal body. 

Oona Chaplin, anyone?

10 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Regardless, I think in general, if you stop looking at a show that is based on dragons and the undead so analytically, you won't get upset about the logistics of a giant battle like this, when the real story, just like True Detective, has always been about character development and the emotions they portray. Like how Yara felt betrayed when Theon/Reek dropped his sword and fled etc. and they look all three of them shared..  

Its also very easy to dismiss reek's behaviour when you've binged 60 hours worth of show in one summer. Anyone who watched the Reek/Ramsay storyline realtime and had a week in between episodes to process everything that was happening there would have a much greater appreciation for how great that scene was; specifically after Yara's attempted rescue and then Sansa's eventual emotional plea at Winterfell. And the only way you get to that scene is through that battle in the storm. 

I would know - I binged through season 3, and the past three seasons I've watched realtime. Now I'm reading theories and creating expectations weekly by episode;  taking time to understand the character developments that underlie what is shown on TV, instead of simply taking the show at face value and quickly moving on. Completely different beasts.

• Upvote 4

Thoughts, and things:

1) Cercei, the crazy ass bitch, is not preggo.

2) "thought you were still rowing"...yea I get it, but the writers are trying way too hard to please the Redditers.

3) really hope that Cercei, the crazy ass bitch doesn't kill Bronn. 

4) I really like that Littlefinger is still a force, but playing Arya like that: not cool bruh.

5) Jorah lol. Sir friendzone does every single thing Dany asks or requires, and he's still gonna lose to the girl's nephew. 

6) I have no idea what to expect of the westerosi suicide squad. Genuine excitement for that entire arc, because everyone except Jon is expendable to the core story.

T-6 days till season 8, time to Bump this thread like Beric & Jon.

Spoiler: Varys will win the game of thrones.

image.png.d0ecca2c255b0918cef4154cdb927918.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

So that sucked.  What a let down.  Even all the scenes of people reuniting.  What a bore.  Left so much to be desired.  I mean, this was kind of to be expected.  When you make people wait 2 years to have another episode there is no way you were going to live up the hype expectations but for a show to have such little significance, it is just is keeping this flow of things are moving way too fast.  How are they going to tie this all up with only 5 episodes left?  

Euron Greyjoy might be the worst character in the history of any TV show.  He's terrible.  Not only is he a terrible actor his whole schtick is just boring and to mix him with the most sinister character of all of Westeros is just a shame!  

Dany being such a terrible actress really blew what could have been an epic scene telling Samwell that she torched his family.  She literally has no depth as an actress.  

I'm not going to go hard to into complaining, I'm still hooked as to what happens but man, the last few shows have left a lot to be desired. 

Having the last 4 episodes be 80ish minutes each allowed them to do one final table-setting episode. Plus, after two years, I kinda expected last night's episode to be slower. What upsets me is that the final 5 episodes are going to feel very rushed. You can already tell that the things that made this show great are going to be traded in for scenes where there is a resolution. Exhibit A: Theon's story from jumping off the boat a coward to saving Yara. There was so much much that had to go on off-camera in order to make that leap, but it was all forsaken to get to the resolution.

That said, maybe my expectation allowed me to at least enjoy some parts of last night's episode. Euron, however, is god awful.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Tyrion making "I have ball" jokes was good.

Jaime showing up and being stared down by Bran was good.  

Khaleesi having to admit to Sam that she killed his father and brother was really good.  

Sansa telling Tyrion "I thought you were the cleverest man I ever met" was also a good scene.

Yep, posted this in the other thread, but really enjoyed:

Really enjoyed Sam's scenes. The guy is a very good actor.
The entire Tormund scene was fun.
Bronn: “that ******* family!”
Tyrion: “because I have balls” 

1 hour ago, Bleedin Green said:

I was kind of willing to forgive the nothingness of the first episode, simply as a setup and for them to get all of the stupid reunion crap out of the way and have the rest of the series actually mean something.  Then they went ahead and did the same exact crap for the second episode, which is ridiculous.  Considering next week's preview showed a lot of "preparing" for this supposed battle happening, but going out of its way to not actually show anything of note, including not a single white walker seen, I'm questioning whether it'll be yet another dragged out episode.  If so, they'll try to play it off as some brilliant "tension building" when the reality is they're just trying to fill more hours while they've failed to come up with anything of note to finish the series than "hey look, a battle!"

It's become pretty clear the show's writers are just terrible at their jobs, and without chapters of the books to simply copy and paste onto a script, they're totally screwed.  The vast majority of "original" work they tried to force into the show previously was a disaster, and so far this is pointing to more of the same.  Hopefully they get their crap together with these next 4 episodes, but so far all we've got:

Episode 1 - Wait around an hour for Jon to find out who he is, which we've all know for years
Episode 2 - Wait around another hour for Jon to tell Daenerys too

Pretty much everything else that happened has been meaningless.

Same. I was ok with the week 1 episode. To me, everything last week except Dany and Jon's CGI fest was necessary. It was almost 2 years since the last episode in real life, everyone needed to get re-acquainted, they needed to 'set the table', all of the reunions and 'moments' needed to occur. But that was supposed to be over and we were supposed to get to the story this week. Instead, the showrunners tried to do a bottle episode of posturing, and failed miserably.

And to be honest, I wouldn't have minded the framework of last night's episode if they did it right, but it was so poorly written with so much fan-service cringeworthy throwaway scenes that I was very turned off by the time it ended. Without GRRM, the showrunners are turning this into a box-model show of things that appeal to wide, dumb audiences.

• Upvote 1

I love GoT because of the characters and their human arcs and the politicking. I’ve enjoyed most of the battle scenes because of how well they’ve been shot.

To be clear though, if the rumors are true for tonight’s episode and we are subjected to 80 mins of battle scenes, I worry that it will be akin to watching mac’s drafts over the last 5 years: I won’t be happy, but I’ll have to hope I’m wrong and that it turns out good.

13 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I love GoT because of the characters and their human arcs and the politicking. I’ve enjoyed most of the battle scenes because of how well they’ve been shot.

To be clear though, if the rumors are true for tonight’s episode and we are subjected to 80 mins of battle scenes, I worry that it will be akin to watching mac’s drafts over the last 5 years: I won’t be happy, but I’ll have to hope I’m wrong and that it turns out good.

The first 15 mins were awesome. The last 15 mins were awesome. All of the scenes with Arya or the Night King were awesome. The rest I could have done without, tbh - especially the scenes with Dany.

Evem still though, can’t complain too much. It was certainly a fun, chaotic, messy episode, which I guess was the whole point of it anyway. And that Arya ending was 💯 

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Really feels hard to imagine how you go from apocalyptic threat to another human feud without it being a letdown. Feels a little flat to have it end now and so soon after breaching the wall. This should have been the penultimate episode, with this existential threat putting the human feuds into perspective. It doesn’t really work in reverse.

Bran - The **** was he doing that whole time? Was his whole character arc just to reveal Jon’s parentage? Something Howland Reed could have done? He ultimately offered nothing with the White Walker threat beyond getting marked. Nothing he did was relevant to defeating them.

Hard to see what Cersei offers after this - They can build her as rhe favourite all they want but she’s literally the only relevant character on that side. Euron’s portrayal is even more bizarre now given the role he’ll seemingly have. They’ve isolated her so much that it doesn’t feel very climactic, unless there’s drama with Dany/Jon or else Cersei gets self destructive and blows the whole city.

Unfortunately as I’ve been complaining for a while now, with the show passing the books, there’s just more of this nonsense. Under GRRM, there was so much substance behind the NK. Under D&D, it turns out that the fan theories of the NK were more interesting than the NK himself. Even the stupid grin he shot to Dany when the fire didn’t kill him...wtf was that? When has the NK ever shown any capacity for emotions? He was supposed to be death - emotionless, eventual, practical. 

Even with Arya. I love Arya and her entire story line and have no problem with her killing the NK. In fact, the moment she ran out of the castle after saying “not today” to death, I yelled out that Arya was running to kill the NK (my wife was adamant that I was wrong and that it would be Jon). Anyway, my only issue is that the NK was fully surrounded by wights and walkers in a completely open space outdoors, and none of them saw Arya till she reached him? The NK, who 10 mins earlier was fully aware that Jon was following him from further away - he didn’t suspect Arya until she was right behind him when she screamed? That’s all a bit much for me to take.

All that said though, the episode delivered. It was fun, chaotic, and had a really fun end. Just the little things were generally up to GoT standards in my opinion.

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Well Arya was trained to be an assassin so sneaking up, even on dead people, seems plausible.  As that scene was unfolding, what I really, really wanted to happen was to have Bran pull his face off, revealing Arya, right at the last second and have her get all stabby on the NK that way.  It wouldn't have really worked out given the logistics, but it would have been really fun.  

I did find the kill scene a bit lacking after all the buildup, but I can roll with it.  Lyanna definitely got the best scene of the night.  If you want to be immortalized in song and legend by your people, that is the way to do it.

Last thought...I wrapped up Star Trek: Discovery, saw Avengers EndGame, and now GoT this last week.  Exhausting but also some really eerie parallels across all three (no spoilers here) that left me almost confused trying to sort it all out in my head.  

I get it. I'm not complaining as much as I'm noting that it's a bit much, especially given what we saw from the wights and NK earlier in the episode. In any case, as mentioned, I enjoyed it.

So when I said that I knew Arya was going to kill the NK after she ran out of the castle, that was actually my first thought. That she will assume Bran's identity and sit there and wait for NK to come and then kill him. My wife quickly pointed out (as she was trying to convince me that it was going to be Jon who killed NK) that Arya can only assume identities of people who are already dead.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I personally love that they ended the Dead dilemma last night.  The idea they would head south and there would be more conflict all the way to the end revolved around the Dead was kind of lame.  Now they're setting the stage to resolve what this was all about; who sits on the irons throne.  It's no longer about how to defeat death and back to the greatest chess game ever played by humans as the pieces.  How love, family, honor and how it's used as deception to take power now takes front stage and that's what made this show great to begin with...not dragons and dead dudes. 

Agreed 100%. I posted before the episode as well that I'm hoping for more of the bolded in the final episodes.

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Agreed. I wanted Jon to behead the ice dragon, though. That would have been bad ass. 

There was a moment when Viserion was on the ground and was occupied with something else. Jon saw his opportunity and was going for Viserion, and I was certain he was going to behead the dragon. Was so ready to finally see something badass, but then Jon had to retreat behind the pile of dead bodies because Viserion saw him and unloaded blue ice fire. Woulda been sick though.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JiF said:

See, if I was going nitpick the realistic sh*t some of these bozo's are questioning....the most unrealistic thing to happen in that episode was Jon ducking behind the wall from the ice flames, meanwhile, those same ice flames destroyed the Great Wall. 

But nooooo, let's complain about the little girl who has literally been doing nothing but training and talking about fighting since the first time you see her on screen because she's great in combat.

I think you're coming off a little harsh calling people idiots and bozos because they want to see the show maintain the integrity its created for itself over the past 7 years. The whole hating Arya and Lyanna thing is just weird, I agree. I personally love Arya and was happy with her killing the NK, but It's perfectly reasonable to want to see it make sense. Otherwise wtf are we even watching?

If Arya assumed Bran's identity in the wheelchair, ripped off the Bran face mask and stabbed the NK in the chest to end that plot line, would you just readily accept it because: dragons and walking dead? Or would you question how Arya took Bran's identity while he was still alive given that it's been established that she can only assume dead people's identities?

9 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Jon has been pretty lame ever since he got cow-eyes for his aunt.  Nothing like the Jon we saw up north when he was chasing the fiery redhead.  Honestly, Theon had more balls than Jon last night.  Come to think of it, so did Greyworm.

Jon has been a disaster ever since the show outpaced the books. Literally a disaster. Dany has been exceptionally bad as well. Even last night, every time one of them were on screen, I was fiending for more Arya/Clegane/NK. Those three were my favorites last night.

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I thought Viserion was going to open up on Jon with the blue flame and Jon was going to end up standing there naked but unharmed, mirroring Danaerys' rebirth in the funeral pyre and the Night King not getting cooked by the other dragon.

TBH I hadn't thought of that, but I read a post earlier today that mentioned it and I thought, damn I shoulda thought of that! Then I read a bunch of comments telling that guy that he was a moron because targaryens only survive fire, not ice flames. So I'm glad I didn't think of that.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was being silly, I dont actually think you're a bozo for having an opinion on a show about dead people and dragons.

I didnt see anything wrong with what they presented last night?  What did not make sense?  How did the show lose it's integrity? I'm confused. 

Again, it wasn't a real complaint, and I'm not saying the show lost it's integrity. I'm just saying it should be ok to question something even though it has to do with a show about dragons and vagina killings. As to my little annoyance:

2 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I love Arya and her entire story line and have no problem with her killing the NK. In fact, the moment she ran out of the castle after saying “not today” to death, I yelled out that Arya was running to kill the NK (my wife was adamant that I was wrong and that it would be Jon). Anyway, my only issue is that the NK was fully surrounded by wights and walkers in a completely open space outdoors, and none of them saw Arya till she reached him? The wights were shown earlier in the episode to be able to detect blood and sound (library scene), and the NK was fully aware that Jon was following him from far away - yet both of these things were suspended when Arya ran past all of the wights and walkers undetected, and the NK didn’t suspect Arya until she was right behind him when she screamed? I just wish the circumstances were a little different. Also was odd that the walkers literally had no part in the entire 82 min episode.

All that said though, the episode delivered. It was fun, chaotic, and had a really fun end. Just the little things were generally not up to GoT standards in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So changing subject a little, I love the interchange between Sansa and Tyrion in the crypt.  The connection between them is so bizarre, but it works.  Tyrion hasn't really been himself yet this season but this was finally a glimpse of the old Tyrion.

"[Out of all my husbands,] you were the best of them."
"What a terrifying thought"

:D 

I didn't know what was going on and my head was spinning anyway, but I swear I thought they were holding hands to commit suicide. Fantastic scene.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What are your thoughts on The Night King? There's rampant speculation that he's a Stark or Targaryen, but the book people are dug in that he's just one of the First Men that the tree kids created and any attempt to retroactively make him a Stark or a Targaryen is bullsh*t

He's definitely just one of the First Men. I enjoyed reading some of the fan theories after episode 1 of this year talking about him being related to a Stark. Some were super well thought out and researched. The Targaryen one I find to be too far fetched. Being able to ride a dragon had more to do with the fact that the dragon was no longer a dragon, but was indeed a wight at that point. And the surviving fire bit - i don't know. The rules are iffy on that. Jon burned his hand on the lantern in season 1 or 2 when he killed the first wight the show ever saw up at the Night's Watch, but he's a Targaryen. Again - going back to my complaints, if GRRM had books available for D&D to basically translate to the screen, I don't think we would have seen the NK survive the fire. I think the show just put that in as a "gotchya" to the general show watching crowd.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I've questioned the show plenty.  I've complained about the show plenty,  I'm not saying because it's fantasy that there shouldnt be continuity and accountability to holding the stories together and "believable".  I just didnt see a problem with last night's at all.

They've been building up the Arya's ability to sneak up on people for a while.  Remember when she met Snow for the first time again at the tree?  Jon said, - "how did you sneak up on me".  She did it to Sansa too while she was sifting through her faces.  She did it Littlefinger, etc.  And if you recall from last night, one of the White Walkers did feel a breeze in his hair and look to his right seconds before Arya leaped at the NK.

I do agree, it was strange they werent featured but when you have an army of millions of dead people and a dragon fighting for you, I can see why maybe they didnt put themselves in harms way, especially if losing on of them means a good portion of the army dies too.

For sure - and again it was more of an annoyance than a complaint. I found it to be a bit much, but it's also not impossible for me to see Arya ninja her way there given her background.

In general I'm not a zombie guy. Didn't care for TWD, and I have posts in this thread dating back to like season 5 about how I thought the dead plotline was the second weakest in GoT after Dorne. Still, for whatever reason I was really pulled into the NK and the White Walkers over the past few seasons, so the fact that the Walkers weren't featured was a bit of a let down - especially after the final shot of last week's episode when they showed the Walkers lining up at the wall. At least we got a full helping of the NK though!

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Strategically, the plan should be to pin Cersei's army in Kings Landing, destroy her outlying forces piecemeal, and send Arya in to kill her.

1. Burn the Iron Fleet, cutting off retreat

2. Send Jamie to the Lannister Troops. They'll rally to him, they gives no ****s about the Queen.

3. Incinerate food sources near the besieged city.

I also think were going to be seeing 'ol Daario show up with something to do with the Golden Company.....

Bronne's still out there with a case full of gold owed to him for offing the Lannister bros. Will be excited to see his return and how that plays out (we all know he's not going to kill either of them)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Watching again. 

I thought Arya was wearing a mask of 1000 faces and hiding among the dead.  

She was in the tree.  

I read a few posts elsewhere at our Arya killing a Walker and taking his ID. Doesn’t fly with me. If she killed the Walker, it means she used dragon glass or valyrian steel - both of which would shatter the Walker into non-existence; not simply just death. So there would be no way for Arya to assume that identity. 

9 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Btw the music, the way they muted the battle noise in the final 20 minutes, the piano, violin, the orchestra?

Off the charts awesome the second time you watch it. 

You don’t perceive it while the episode is live but when you watch it again it’s incredible. 

Yea it was amazing. Wife and I were thrown off by the 96 frames/second and the muting of the battle sounds. GoT never does that kind of stuff, and generally when it’s used elsewhere it doesn’t work or comes off as cheesy, but they did a good job with it by incorporating some fantastic music.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

What?

I didn’t think these two things, location wise, were particularly close.

Yea I definitely didn't think of that in the moment, but after rewatching and after looking at the below map of Winterfell, it actually makes sense. Arya ran out of the library (where her face is on the map below) and somehow got to Godswood, but the only way to get to Godswood is to go through the courtyard where Jon and Viserion were.

It also gives credence to the fact that Jon was actually useful during the battle of winterfell as opposed to the dope that I initially thought he was right after the episode ended. He stayed true to the character that GRRM built for him in the previous 7 seasons - willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good again.

game-of-thrones-battle-of-winterfell-spoilers-character-locations-season-8-episode-3.thumb.jpeg.803c993e594c05aafcbfd8b8800d93e8.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Would have been nice to see Euron’s face when Tyrion was talking to Cersei about her baby. For all Euron knows, Tyrion should have no idea about a baby.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, agreed, definitely on the last point as well.  Although I have to admit, I immediately found myself questioning how simply those giant crossbows are now suddenly being mass-produced, but whatever... like you said, it's just a matter of trying to even the odds.

While I also agree we knew Dany was cracking, I was a little relieved to see it happen more "officially", just to put to bed the question of whether it was actually bad writing/acting that was the problem (which was also certainly the case for a while there).

The food and drink in the great hall for the lords and royals, I get. However when Gendry walked out in search of Arya and we saw all of the common folks also feasting and drunk, my mind immediately went to: two weeks ago they didn’t have food and drink, yet they were sustaining thousands more humans which would have depleted their reserves. Meanwhile on the other side of the realm Cersei is ensuring that her enemies lose, which probably meant she’s keeping all food and drink from reaching Winterfell. HOW IN THE HELL IS EVERYONE EATING AND DRINKING IN WINTERFELL!!!!

And then when I saw all of the scorpions on every boat and on top of the gates, I was kept wondering who’s building all of this for them and having it all installed if all of men are either fighting for Man in Winterfell or peasants in Kings Landing.

And, how did 3 straight shots fatally wound Rhaegal, but like 12 shots all at once straight on didn’t even touch Drogon. 

Also, we’ve now lost two of the hottest females on the show in back to back episodes, which is a bigger blow than losing Raeghal.

All that said, it was by far my favorite episode of the season. Great politicking. Dany pulled her weight in this one with some great scenes showing how she starts to go crazy. Suspense was great too except it didn’t really pay off - I for sure thought Tyrion was going to be shot to death out there in the field, which also brings me to Cercei and how badly she’s being written now. GRRM would have had her execute Tyrion when he walked over like that. 

I’m excited to see how Cersei dies next week and how the Jon-Dany story ends in the final episode. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Hot predictions, completely wrong. Don’t read if you don’t like incorrect fake spoilers 

Zombie Clegane mortally wounds Hound but...

Arya kills Zombie Clegane (echoes of fight with Oberyn)

Jaquen H’gar appears to confront Arya for stealing a life from the Red God or some sh*t because ZC isn’t technically alive. 

Arya kills H’gar, becomes the Faceless ninja master Pai Mei

Tyrion cooks Iron Fleet with green sh*t a la Blackwater. 

Yara kills a fleeing Euron 

Jaime murder/suicides Cersei by dragging both out window like Tommen

Jon kills manic Dany

Jon has dragon melt Iron Throne, declares everyone to be Free Folk now because he’s a clown-ass sovereign citizen crackpot

Jon names Tyrion Lord of the South or whatever 

Tyrion gives Bronn Highgarden

Jon names Sansa Lord of the North or whatever. 

Final scene is Jon walking through snow to hang out with Tormund and his huge dog. Shadow of the dragon flying over him.

FIN

****MCU BONUS CREDIT SCENES****

Brienne, at Winterfell, visibly pregnant with last Lannister child. 

Arya secretly giving birth to Baratheon child. Hound and Gendry look on. 

Flash to King’s Landing, Varys informing Tyrion of said babies, Tyrion does a shot of Jameson 

Dead dragon lying at bottom of the ocean outside Dragonstone, eyes open and they’re blue. 

Bran gets up out of wheelchair, starts hobbling down sidewalk, but we notice his lame feet gets less and less disabled until he’s walking just fine. Camera pans to his face where he slaps on a pair of Ray Bans, lights a cigarette, and gets into a wagon driven by Samwell Tarley

{...} driven by Samwell Tarley.

As the camera pans out from the wagon, we see blue eyed Ned Stark, Catelyn Stark, old Nan, and the first man who became the NK huddled together high up on the Winterfell gates, smiling as they watch the wagon drive off.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company