prime21

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

4 hours ago, chirorob said:

Most.   It's been so long, I get confused where I heard what first. 

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Aerys_II_Targaryen

You start looking people up on this, and one links to another, and (for me), I just got drawn in.  It's all so in depth, and perspective.  Some people are evil, Joffrey, Ramsey.   More are just, perspective.  Tywin Lannister for example.  He starts a war to save his innocent son.  He fights ruthlessly, yet efficiently, saving as many of his own people as he can.  And, let's face it, he would make a great ruler.   If he ruled, the kingdom would have peace, the debt the throne owed would be paid off, the regular people would be safe once he had finished taking over.

Tywin was my favorite character. I knew once he died, the whole thing was gonna spiral. 

Soooooo some pretty nice table-setting. Favorite part was Sansa telling Jon that his father and brother were stupid and that's why they got overrun. And in a testament to how awful the world is, I read multiple recaps where people were outright pissed about Ed Sheeran.

Spoiler speculation-- Stannis and Melisandre are about to walk back into Dragonstone

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Stannis walks into Dragonstone, Khaleesi has him killed in .1 seconds.    The brother of the usurper?   Dead.

Notice who was in the cell reaching out at Sam?

Yeah. I watch GOT with the little subtitle box on (because Jon Snow is a mumbler) and even before he spoke, it said "Jorah: Has she..." 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

It's not that, it's just the way the book people have this way of trying to impose explanations on people who don't read the books don't ask for, and in turn sometimes unintentionally spill the beans about things that might happen. Ask Tom about how some idiot at a house party ruined the red wedding for him. 

Still gives me the shakes. 

1 hour ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Did you give him the jerk store line, or did you tell him that you slept with his wife? 

Long story short, a chick I was dating brings me to watch GoT at her nerd friends' place, which is filled with dudes who all read the books and would spend the whole time bitching about inconsistencies between the books and show. At some point, they become aware that I have not read the books. One of them goes, "so he doesn't KNOW? Oh my GOD he's gonna freak OUT." Then as the scene starts, the dude goes, "RAINS OF M@THERF£CKING CASTAMERE HERE WE GO" or some sh*t. Then it happens, and the whole room is looking at me for approval, as if it was these ******* geeks who wrote the books themselves. True dicks. Then they consoled themselves by arguing the scene was bullsh*t anyway because that wasn't REALLY Robb's wife from the books anyway.

At one of these viewings, a dude actually got super heated because the actor playing Jamie Lannister wasn't, apparently, a good fencer or some sh*t (this nerd used the technical term for sword-fighter) and then started quoting lines from the books pertaining to how amazing Jamie *really* is with a sword. He was still pissed that, earlier, the show made it appear as though Sean Bean had fought Jamie to a draw, as if such a thing were possible. Then he quoted a line from the book stating that Ned Stark was a stout warrior, but not necessarily a talented swordsman. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Sweet lord that sounds like a nightmare.  There are things I prefer about both, neither of which detract from the other. It's the same thing with LOTRs. I always loathed the Tom Bombadill chapters in the books and went as far as to skip them whenever I re-read it. So glad they left that out. 

But yea, book people tend to lord it over others pretty often, as if their literacy is some sort of power, but that's been the same for any movie or show made after a book or comic. As long as neither suck, I don't particularly care. Plus, with the show, you get boobs. And it's been my longstanding opinion that boobs always beats out no boobs. 

I think the difference with GoT readers vs. viewers is that the readers are (justifiably?) super-bitter because they were a little-noticed fringe cult before HBO stole their thing and turned it into a mainstream phenomenon. Like hipsters, they want credit for knowing about GoT before it was cool. 

9 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

A thousand times this. GoT book people = vegans and crossfitters. If they've read the books, you better believe they are going to let you know that they read them.

Viewer: "Bro, I can't believe Joffrey died. I was like, whoa."

Reader: "Oh? Because I had to read 11,543 pages of George RR Martin to get to the paragraph where 'Bro, Joffrey died.' I had to read 22 whole pages leading up to 'Bro Joffrey died' where George ******* Martin goes into detail about the food that was served at the banquet where 'Bro Joffrey Died'. I had to make a flowchart. I had to draw pictures of each character and tape them to my wall, then string red yarn between these pictures to try and sort out who may have made BroJoffreyDied. And you know what? HBO ****ed up the scene anyway. Did you see any mutton on the table? Any pomegranates? Did you know that it wasn't red wine that Joffrey poured over Tyrion's head? It was supposed to be a full-flavored mead delivered to the ceremony by the great grand-uncle of the Tyrell bannermen from Nesterosi. But you didn't know that, did you? No. Because you didn't read the books. I read the books. I read the books many times. But, please, tell me all about how Bro Joffrey Died." 

• Upvote 3

Who's the one dead character you'd want to come back to life? I'm going with Tywin because 1. Charles Dance is incredible and 2. He was the moral center of the show and losing him sort of set the whole GoT universe adrift.

• Upvote 2

So that was one of those annoying episodes where Martin reminds us that all the sophistry and good intentions of the new order still ain't sh*t when it meets up with the brute force of the old order, which is what Olenna Tyrell was telling Danaerys and Littlefinger is imparting to Sansa. You think you're taking Westeros with the *idea* of dragons? Cool. Btw, check out this giant-ass crossbow I made. 

• Upvote 1

Best news to come from the episode: elimination of those awful actresses playing the Sand sisters, and the promise of getting rid of Grey Worm, who sucks, but who just fell into the fur trap.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I love that as soon as they got away from da books, they made the smart move of completely and utterly destroying the pointless, boring, stupid plotline and characters of Dorne. Buh bye. I can't stand a one of them. 

And once again, the Greyjoys are freaking useless....

I think we're about to get a pretty heavy dose of Dorne. What I imagine plays out now is this:

1. Euron delivers the Sand Queen to Cersei.

2. Cersei goes through the whole thing about getting revenge for Myrcella.

3. Instead of killing Sand Queen, Cersei talks her into aligning the Dorne army with the Lannisters. 

4. We all go to Dorne.

2 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The only good thing to ever come from Dorne was when that one chick got neked. And being a medium for Olenna to insult them.

The fight scene between Jamie/Bronn and the Sand Sisters was, by far, the low point of the series. That was Sharknado-level hacky.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, chirorob said:

The actor who plays Euron is quoted as saying he is going to make Ramsay look like a child.

It'd be pretty shanky if he ends up being the guy who kills off any of the Stark children. It'd have the same feel as True Detective Season One where you follow along the whole time and it turns out that Some Dude who walks in the door with five minutes left ends up being the bad guy 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

They're starting to get dangerously close to the Walking Dead with their attention to characters who just flat out suck, boring and dont do a damn thing for the plot.  Granted, they dont take entire episodes off to focus on them, they still give you 5 unnecessary minutes of what I guess they think is entertaining or interesting or cool but it's not and its stupid and they could have done more with the time they have each week.  That scene with Grey Worm was completely pointless.  We get it.  They love each other and are going to ****.  She did have a fantastic body though but what a waste of time. 

And yes, the Sand Sisters were terrible.  How many times do you think the audience wants to hear them have a dick measuring contest about how many people they'll kill and who is badder than the other blah blah blah.  I was very depressed when they kept 2 of them alive.  I mean, they kept the hottie so hopefully she's get naked again but otherwise, they're terrible.  I didnt need to know the Queen wanted to go all lesbo with ugliest bitch on the show either.  Another pointless use of 5 minutes.  

If Theon doesnt have some sort of amazing twist about how he helps the North or something, I'm going to be completely confused on his existence in this show other to show that he's a stupid coward traitor with a big dick that was tortured for no apparent reason.  I actually thought we'd finally see the Greyjoy's die and they didnt and that sucks.   

Both episodes have been very meh, thus far.  The fight scene was one of the worst we've seen too, stupid and cheesy.  I'm on the fence about Euron.  I enjoyed his jabs at Jamie but if that scene was a peek into who he is, then he's going to be stupid and boring.  Nothing on Bran.  Nothing really on Arya other than learning her bastard brother is King of the North and her Wolf is around somewhere.  Basically, the only thing that came out of this episode is; Snow is meeting Dany, Euron has the Sand Queen and Sam is picking scabs off Jorah and that Snow's mentor in the Nights Watch was Jorah's father (not sure if we knew that or not till last night).  I guess to a lesser extent Sam's father aligning to the Lannisters is intriguing.  Otherwise, very meh from the first 2 episodes.  

I think only one Sand sister remains, but I have to agree with you on the first two episodes. It seems like a lot of ham-handed table setting so far without much exciting going on, but that's kinda how every season starts, then the third episode includes a major event and it gets back on track. Not loving Euron, either--seems like a continuation of Ramsay but a lot more one-note. I'm hoping that Jon meeting Danaerys, along with Tyrion/Varys getting after Littlefinger again, will be pretty meaty.

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Just read this in Vanity Fair. It was geography. Yara was headed to Dorne south from Dragonstone. Euron was headed out of Kings Landing. Dragonstone sits just on top of Kings Landing. They ran into each other. 

Vanity Fair? You godforsaken homo. 

Claim seems dubious, btw. Euron explicitly told Cersei he would get her a prize or something, and her daughter's murderer was it.

Anyone notice when Jamie is introduced to the other Tarly son he calls him "Rickon," but is corrected? 

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agreed.  I did forget that this was only 7 episodes.  It makes sense why things feel force fed but also is annoying because there has been so much fluffy filler b.s. that doesnt move the plot at all.  

Euron sucks so far.  I hope that changes quickly. 

I don't want to derail the thread, but I wonder how much of the lame Grey Worm/Misande storyline is motivated by the fact that they're the only two black characters in the show. It's like when Melrose Place tried to include a black character and they were trying to find ways to incorporate her into the story but couldn't do it in a way that wasn't overtly racist, like when they tried the same thing on Happy Days by making him a basketball player at the high school with an abusive father.

• Upvote 1

GoT has always been mostly filler episodes designed to set up some crazy battle or plot twist in episodes 3 and 9. In this compressed season, I'd imagine they're just going to dump the Big Episode on us at the end, then gear up for a wild final season. I'd imagine we'll get dragons flying into King's Landing in a few weeks, then a prolonged scene of the Wildling Army getting mowed by walkers to close the season, then next season showing the New Order going to war with the walkers. 

The problem with this season is that it feels like the CliffNotes version of GoT. They just took out Highgarden and Casterly Rock using basic stock footage, and spent the rest of the time hitting us over the head with Youngs vs Olds vs Literally Creeping Mortality. There's a very conscious effort to make Cersei, Jaimie, and Tyrion appear older, and 90% of the dialogue concerns the treachery of parents contrasted with the enlightened, emo views of their kids. Meh.

• Upvote 1

I've got a few thoughts:

1. Either there's a spy on Team Khaleesi, Tyrion is intentionally sabotaging them, or Tyrion is getting worked over by Team Cersei, because he's now sent two major elements of his team directly into traps. I don't believe that GoT would decide to make Tyrion a moron at this point, so there's either a spy in his camp, or he's intentionally undermining Khaleesi. 

2. As annoying as Euron is, he's still so one-dimensional that it's likely he exists solely to be killed by another character as a means of proving that character's mettle, or charting his redemption. Which is great, because he won't be around much longer. Euron's the guy in every western who shows up about a quarter of the way in to the movie wearing a black hat, throwing bottles around the saloon and grabbing at the whores--and then gets shot in the spleen by Clint Eastwood. This character type has been used a few times in GoT already--the crazy dude that magically appears in Kraster's Keep after Kraster dies (he says, "**** em till they're dead, boyyyys. **** em tile they're dead") whom Jon ends up stabbing through the back. The other one I can remember was the tracker guy who cut Jaimie Lannister's hand off and eventually gets his neck broken by Hodor (who was being controlled by Bran). 

3. Should be noted that Olenna Tyrell joins a list of people who are supposedly dead whom we never actually see die. She joins The Blackfish, Stannis Baratheon, Sirio Ferrell, and a few other people I can't recall right now.

4. I'm curious to see how they avoid the Gandalf Problem with Bran. In LOTR, Gandalf basically solves every problem by waving his magic staff, and by being nearly omniscient, which led to a lot of derpy resolutions in those otherwise great movies (Oh yeah, I could have just called these supereagles that would have been better). If Bran can see the future and the past, it's going to take some really clever writing to explain why he doesn't, or can't, tell people what to do. I get that the Three Eyed Raven likely represents the Holy Trinity, and God would likely stand back and let the idiot mortals learn their lessons, so I'm interested to see how much theology goes into it, and whether that leaves us saying, "oh, Bran could have just called the SuperEagles in and put this sh*t to bed eight hours ago."

• Upvote 1

Giving Jamie his nuts back and Arya being a ninja was such a relief to see. Like, we've been waiting for the payoffs on those for awhile. Interested to see how Ninja Arya is applied. Would also like to see Jamie have some PTSD deal where he toughens up if he doesn't drown. 

Equally glad the dragon didnt didn't die from the scorpion. I figured they'd sacrifice one to show off how dangerous the weapon was, and they almost did, but they didn't throw away one of the dragons to do it. 

Remember the thing with Targaryens: they either achieve greatness or madness, so we're at a bit of a crossroads with Danaerys. No doubt Tyrion and Varys are aware of this, and maybe that's why they've been trying to keep her pacified this whole time. If Danaerys does, indeed, go mad, will they--as protectors of the realm--put her down? It'd put them in direct conflict with Jon Snow and back on the same side as Cersei. 

Really, really, really glad Bran challenged Littlefinger because it'll give Littlefinger something to do instead of skulk around plotting. Bran presumably knows who made the dagger, and who ordered his death, so we're gonna kinda have to piece together whether he's omniscient or not, and if he is omniscient, why he's not using his knowledge to help their cause. 

• Upvote 4

On 8/4/2017 at 1:11 PM, RutgersJetFan said:

I'm finally all caught up. I'm sure people are bitching about all sorts of things on the internet but the one thing that doesn't make sense to me is this:

Of all the things that Bran could have told Sansa, like I dunno, maybe Littlefinger helped kill her dad or that Arya is alive or a million other relevant things, he chooses to tell her she looked beautiful on the night she was raped? Huh?

Dr Manhattan syndrome

• Upvote 1

Nice episode because it puts the chess pieces in place, but a frustrating episode because Littlefinger is still the better chess player amongst all of them. 

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

So.....Rhaegar married Lyanna. Making Jon Targaeren the Crown Princes legitimate son and heir.

Meaning in actually he has the most200w.gif valid claim to the Iron Throne. 

Who did Rhaegar need an annulment from to marry Lyanna? 

26 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Jesus tittyf*cking christ. The dragons dig Jon in a not-so-subtle way. The sexual tension between Aunt and Nephew is palpable. Tyrion is starting to see that Dany might not be what he though. There's not many people who are 100% likeable in this series, but Davos is unequivocally at the top of the list. "Nothing f*cks you harder than time..."  Love questioning every single move Sansa makes, maybe she'll realize how much of a twat she was to Jon. Littlefinger bringing the scroll that Cersei made Sansa write to Rob was brilliant. Nice to see Sam grow some balls. Sh*tty his pops and bro got torched. Glad to see captain friendzone is back, that actor is awesome. Tyrion is just the titts, especially whenever mormont or viserys is around. Nobody glowers quit like you, made me lol.  GOT suicide squad goes across the wall. This series as a whole has done such an amazing jow showing that absolute power narrows choices, it doesn't broaden them.

The Arya-Littlefinger scene was tough bc it felt like in a horror movie when the dude who thinks he's tough volunteers to go check the fuse box. You knew she was going to get played, but it was a relief to see she wasn't played, like, terminally. Unless she kills Sansa. 

• Like 1

I just watched the episode and I had some issues with it. Thrones does a lot of mirroring, and it's what we got here with the dragon wiping out a bunch of chaff and a major character going into the water as in a baptism, from whence they emerge with some humility. Problem is, the dragons v white walkers was something being set up for years at this point, and it ended up feeling like a recycled visual because we just saw the same effect two weeks ago. If they did this as a narrative choice (employing dragon rage as a precursor to Jamie and Jon Snow having a baptismal awakening), it better pay off huge or it'll have been a waste. 

One of the pitfalls with moving beyond the books is that Benioff, etc might lose patience for, and interest in, some of the more clever plot elements from the books. Consider the discipline it took to carry out the Hodor/Hold The Door storyline, for instance. Is that kind of stuff going to fall off as we move forward, with no one beholden to any text? While this season has been pretty good, it doesn't feel as clever(?) as past seasons. Instead, it feels like Lord of the Rings. Could just be that I'm spoiled by previous seasons.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Like, you think the White Walkers win?  That would be really stupid IMO.  Let me create this incredibly complex intriguing story which has yet to be resolved and then poop all over it with an impossible to beat army of dead people just sweeping through their world and killing off all these characters his audience loves and adores and have followed for almost a decade?

He might get deaths threats lol

The Army of the Dead is a metaphor for--wait for it--creeping mortality. If Martin plays this out to the end, the Night King wins because no one beats death. 

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

For sure, I expected a set up episode and honestly have no problem with it.  I just feel like there was some wasted air time with unnecessary scenes that doesnt really move the plot and it's become a theme over the past few seasons.  Whereas, there are some significant plot lines that arent moving that I'd like some closure on and to do it over only 5 more episodes, you cant help but to feel it's rushed.  I also think that fact there is like, zero urgency going on right now is bizarre.  They know the Night King just destroyed the wall, they turned a Dragon and everyone was like, cool, I got sh*t to do...like taking a leisurely ride on some dragons for 15 minutes.

Ironically, I think the scene where Theon talked to Snow at Dragonstone and then took an ass beating in front of his men on the beach only to overcome the ass beating to take that dude out was leap you're looking for and one of the few storylines they've brought full circle...but now what?  Theon goes back to Winterfell and Yara goes into hiding?  

Here are my takeaways of significance:

- Arya asking Gendry to make her a weapon.

- Winterfell, Sam included, not being down with Dany

- Cersi not getting what was promised from the Golden Army or whatever

- Sansa telling Tyrion he's a fool for believing Cersi

- Bronn being ordered to kill the Lannisters that made him relevant

- Bran waiting for Jamie in the place of the event that started this whole thing

That's it.  The rest was wasted air time. 

Yeah, there's zero chance Bronn kills Jamie or Tyrion and that goes back to one of my concerns about the direction of the show: if Martin is writing it, he'd be aware that Bronn was never going to do it so this would be part of an elaborate setup by Cersei to move some chess pieces around. As is, I'm not so sure that this doesn't end up in a lame Bronn v Jamie thing that should never happen. Cersei is diminished, broke, and she has no loyalists of any significance. The blue monster guy is there solely to fight with the Hound eventually, and the creep maister is meh. That whole setup just isn't working as a counter to the coalition in Winterfell. It's all got a very wishy-washy Lord of the Rings feel to it where we end up with random armies showing up to battle faceless, generic bad guys, which is going to be disappointing. They've gotten away from the plot being character-driven and now it's just all CGI masturbation.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Agreed and here's my other rub; Cersi no way, no how, sleeps with Euron Greyjoy.  Less than a 0% chance.  And to agree to sleeping with him in front of all her "team" for the lack of a better term, was ridiculous.  She would have dropped the Mic on "earn it" and that would have been that.  She would have been more inclined to sleep with the Knight from the Golden Army.  So stupid.  Everything involving Euron has been utterly terrible but that particular scene was just the dumbest sh*t they've ever done.

It's funny you bring up Lord of the Rings.  I hated those movies with a passion.  This genre in general doesnt connect with me.  It's why it took me so long to start watching this show...but what was refreshing once I did tune in, was how this started off to be all about the characters, their sub plots and the dialogue and less about wizardry bull sh*t.  Then it slowly started to shift, and now, we basically had the love scene from Tombstone where they go off on horses to a remote stream and talk love and life but instead, we had dragons and icey waterfalls.

Another thing that pissed me off last night; Arya and The Hound were one of the coolest duo's and stories of this entire show.  Their reunion?  5 seconds.  You left me for dead, bitch.  Bye.  WTF???  So dumb.

You know what was annoying last night? The lingering camera shots of Jon and Danaerys, who have zero chemistry. Especially in the context of the White Walkers bearing down on them and they’re just kinda staring at each other while everyone else is working. Who’s writing this sh*t? Nora Ephron? And also annoying, and you often see this with movies that go into a third film, is when an established character walks onto the screen for the first time, the director frames them dead-on and gives a little pause like the audience needs time to applaud or some sh*t. It kept happening last night and it felt so self-satisfied, which was gross. That whole caravan bit through Winterfell where all the main characters came through on horses was pure cheese and it felt like watching the first five minutes of The Love Boat. 

Gaming out the Euron grossness: what was suspicious was how easily Theon just kinda walked onto the boat to save Yara, and then they just grabbed a few ships and floated off from the fleet no problem? And they did this while Euron was boning Cersei? PERHAPS, Cersei is setting Euron up for some treachery that we don’t see yet. Remember that line about him being the most arrogant man ever and that she liked it? Could be that she likes his arrogance because it makes him dumb as a rock and she’s just gonna steal the iron fleet and the golden army. The golden army bro looks like a young Jamie, to boot. Either way, I hope somebody stabs the sh*t out of Euron in the next episode but you get the feeling they’re saving that for Theon

Ok, so, still some schlocky crap but overall a good episode. The specter of death hanging over all of them sort of made the shoegazing of the older characters more appropriate and forgiveable, and the framing of all those characters sitting in front of the fire drinking away their problems was kinda cool. Less Danaerys and Jon also helped the episode. Highlight, though, was Bran and Jamie working through their stuff, because I think that’ll mark the last of the Hemingwayesque old-people-seeking-redemption cut scenes we’ve been fed for two weeks now. Bottom line: more Tyrion, Jamie, Brienne, and Hound; less Jon and Danaerys and you’ll put the show back on track. 

One aside: does anyone watch the behind-the-episode featurette after these things? Listening to the show runners describe what they find interesting makes you want to claw your eyeballs out because they’re basically admitting they want the show to angle toward a Kate Hudson romantic period drama in complete violation of what the first seven seasons looked like. Nobody wants to see a love story spring out of this, but these ******* guys are talking about Brienne’s deep feelings of love for Jamie and vice versa. Keep these mf’ers away from the writers room, please 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Jaime is gonna end up on the Iron Throne with Brienne as his queen. Book it.

That wouldn’t be my guess, but it’s plausible 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Yeah, I got a feeling that the battle of Winterfell doesnt cut too deep into the main characters.  I could see people like; Tormund, Eddison, Theon, Gendry, Prodrick, Lyanna, Qhono, Greyworm, maybe even a big hit like Jorah or Brienne...but not nobody that still has some questions unanswered like the Lannisters, Jon Snow, Dany, Sam...even like the Hound and Beric...too many holes left filled if any of those guys go out now.  Ironically, all the Starks have kind of come full circle.  The only true unanswered part to their storyarc is Arya's list but even that's not driving anything substantial.  At this point, they could all die but they won't.  Especially because they teased Arya's death with whatever she's running from in all the previews.  Because they lost their balls. 

Dany is a terrible actress.  She's been my biggest complaint of the entire series, to play such a major role and have zero acting ability is a bummer.  The Dany face.  She's become hard to look at which should be impossible to accomplish.

If we're looking for clues as to who dies next week, the show clearly wants to say something about the olds being phased out and all the woke kids taking over the realm, so I wouldn't be surprised if every character over the age of 30 gets whacked and it's all about the PYT's hashing out their feelings about power and dominion. 

Or, if GRRM has one more card to play, he lets a bunch of the younger characters get butchered because they're idealistic dopes and all the older characters sit around the funeral pyre and ponder the meaning of existence and man's brutal nature toward each other. I'd be down for that.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Yeah but that's just because you're old.

I hate children 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

I was just thinking that they hadn't gone quite far enough into making this season into some sort of prehistoric coachella.

Your rage regarding GoT and Macccagnsn drafting Jonah Williams at 7 is going to carry me through these dog days of spring, sir

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The latter. It was hinted at in s8e1, by Varys talking to Tyrion and Davos. “Nothing lasts.”

Hunted at again last night by Davis, having survived 2 battles with little fight training. The characters like them, the survivors, the ones who aren’t actually vying for power... those are the ones I’m most curious about, because in GRRM’s world those are the characters that grease the wheels so to speak.

It would be so awesome and fun to watch Jon, Arya, Theon, and Danaerys get absolutely mowed over and next week is all about Tyrion and the Hound sitting around going “what the f%ck?” Maybe they let Sansa live because she’s the least weak

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company