Kiper's 3 Round Mock for Jets as GM

prime21

nfl network was all over shane ray to the jets today, saying he would beast with bowles as his HC

All those guys at NFL Network are idiots. Davis had Mariota falling to the Rams at 10. Yeah right, like the Jets are just too stupid to take him at six. Jeremiah had almost the same scenario happening. I tell you guys there is NO FREAKIN WAY the Jets pass on Mariota if he falls to six. He may need a little time to get up to speed but there is no denying he is at worst the second best QB prospect in this draft. Baldinger had him falling to Cleveland at 12. What a maroon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those guys at NFL Network are idiots. Davis had Mariota falling to the Rams at 10. Yeah right, like the Jets are just too stupid to take him at six. Jeremiah had almost the same scenario happening. I tell you guys there is NO FREAKIN WAY the Jets pass on Mariota if he falls to six. He may need a little time to get up to speed but there is no denying he is at worst the second best QB prospect in this draft. Baldinger had him falling to Cleveland at 12. What a maroon.

If the Jets pass on Mariota at 6... I am ready to donate for the next billboard.

I think its a pretty safe bet that Oakland takes a WR so I would assume their pick was Cooper if we take White. I also wouldn't be surprised if the Redskins took a swipe at Cooper if Winston, Mariota, Williams, and Fowler are the first 4 off the board. should be an interesting draft and I could see a few trades happening in the top 10.

There is no guarantee The Raiders take a Wr with their first pick. I tend to lean toward them taking the best pass rusher on their board, or trading back some for more picks. First it's the Green Bay Packers way - not to draft a Wr in the first round- where Raiders general manager came from( Wr's can be found later). Second all the Raiders key decision makers are Ex NFL Lb's (GM - Reggie Mckenize HC- Jack Delrio, and DC- Ken Norton Jr) I can't see them not drooling over getting a premier pass rusher to play opposite Khalil Mack.

who that pass rusher is ? Anyone guess but Vic Beasley does have a lot of Von Miller type of abilities .

Archived