Bold draft predictions.

bealeb319

My bold prediction for the 2015 draft is that the New York Jets will end up with both Melvin Gordon and Bud Dupree in the first round of the draft.

as a second bold prediction Eagles land Mariota.

post any bold predictions have here would love to see them.

That is pretty bold.  I'm not sure how the two things can both happen.  AFAIK, only the Saints and Browns have two first rounders.  If either of them trade up, how will the Eagles land Mariota?  3 team deal?

We might trade down for a first and some more picks and than trade back up into the first.

Parker goes ahead of either White or Cooper.

Grayson goes in the 1st.

L. Williams slides out of the top 5... (I almost dared to say 10)

PHI pulls off the Bradford TEN trade for Mariota and Rivers is dealt to CLE.

Grayson goes in the 1st.

Wow, good ones. None of them happen, but good ones

A 2nd bold prediction, Marcus Mariota falls to 6, the Jets get the Browns to give them 12, and 19 for 6, well because the Browns are stupid.  And the Jets select Todd Gurley, Randy Gregory, and Dorial Green Becham with their first 3 picks, the ultimate risk reward draft, 3 guys who would be top 10 picks minus off field issues, or injury concern.

A 2nd bold prediction, Marcus Mariota falls to 6, the Jets get the Browns to give them 12, and 19 for 6, well because the Browns are stupid.  And the Jets select Todd Gurley, Randy Gregory, and Dorial Green Becham with their first 3 picks, the ultimate risk reward draft, 3 guys who would be top 10 picks minus off field issues, or injury concern.

i would be freaking pumped if that happens

I would love that, Gurley is my guy in this draft. I don't see us landing him but quite honestly I would not be upset if we just straight took him at 6. Despite his injury I think Gurley is going to be one of those players who don't come around very often and I have a feeling he is going to be the next Adrian Peterson.

If that happens, I will be at my local store spending my paycheck on lottery tickets...

Jets will trade down and get Cleveland's first and second round 1 picks.

Will secure a WR and Pass Rusher then go RB early round 2 and O Line round 3 and Sean Mannion round 4

Grayson goes in the 1st.

Should have made another TE prediction. Leonard Williams would never get pass  the Raiders.   Too much pressure to take him,(USC product) and made it clear he wants to play for the Raiders  real bad.

Here is a prediction- The Jets 2015 draft will be so much better, than 2014 draft.

Duke Johnson or Ameer Abdullah will be a NY jet.

If Gurley is not, I think that is a very likely statement.

After hearing Mac, am I even more convinced that we are not taking anyone at 6. I think we do have a trade up plan for Mariota, but not at 2, and I think if we do not trade up for Mariota we have had substantive trade talks in place to move down.

I guess my bold prediction is we do not pick at 6 at all.

Archived