Starting QB's for Jets 2015 opponents

FrankieJets1979

Just a quick look at the opposing quarterback's the Jets defense will face this season as far as difficulty:  Brady, Luck, Romo, Manning, Carr are the only challenges IMO

Tom Brady

Ryan Tannehill

Matt Cassel/E.J. Manuel

Blake Bortles

Zach Mettenberger

Sam Bradford

Robert Griffin III

Josh McCown

Brian Hoyer

Andrew Luck

Tony Romo

Eli Manning

Derek Carr

TEams aside...that list makes it clear that the JETS aren't the only team with QB issues.

When people talk about how 'most teams' have good QBs I tell them to watch Red Zone for about 15-20 minutes. There are like 12 elite to very good QBs and then there's everyone else. There's some really bad QBs out there.

There's no excuse for the Jets be below .500 with the team they have and the schedule they have.  Fitzpatrick has a TD:INT ratio above 1 in his career.  That along with the defense should be good enough to beat half the teams in this schedule (if the key players stay healthy).

Wow, quite the difference from last season. It's gonna be a fun season.

First thing I thought too. Our D will be licking their chops with half these bums on the schedule!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If we can average 23-24pts. a game it will be an interesting season.  Last years average, 17pts.  Like beerfish posted the other day,

turnover ratio is the key.  This list of quarterbacks is a far cry from the murders row of last year.   

If we can average 23-24pts. a game it will be an interesting season. Last years average, 17pts. Like beerfish posted the other day,

turnover ratio is the key. This list of quarterbacks is a far cry from the murders row of last year.

If we can average 30 a game, we might win 12-13 games.

Archived