Msg to Jets Staff.....Trade with KC for Aaron Murray .

ManCave Analyst

Why overpay and mortgage Future Draft Picks to take a chance on an Unknown QB?  The draft value chart shows  the  #1 pick is worth 3000 and  #2 is 2600:  Our #6 is worth 1600.  Past history shows the Price for this reach is staggering. Just look at what the Redskins overpaid for the self centered Punk who calls himself RG III. He puts in the min amount of time to study game tape and Coaches plan . Watch his sideline and locker room behavior and you will see similar characteristics.  That's not Leadership. but. Punk Behavior.  Players like them see themselves as Entitled  and want to cultivate a BRAND so you don't see the glaring shortcomings. I suggest that is because most of their coaches didn't try or couldn't stop it.  They see these specimens as players who can maybe make a few plays in a tight game to WIN.  How SADDDDDD !!!!!

But, here we are again a week and a half from the Draft and have had a Very Good Offseason. Hopefully someone on the Staff is assigned to  look at Team Topics  across the League and find some useful info to Gain an Advantage over the rest. Or maybe one of you is a friend of or neighbor to a Staff Member.  I've been a fan since the Days of NAMATH and watched and studied the evolution of the Quarterback. Players like Bradshaw, Marino and P, Manning to name a few. Yes. my Sundays are spent watching games with my family and have been a Direct TV Customer since they 1st started the NFL Sunday Ticket. Before that we had to go to Sports Bars that had satellite feeds to watch games, especially the Good Matchups.  I grew up in Jersey  and haved lived all over this Great Country.I set my DVR to watch shows like:

NFL Insider

Path to the Draft

Total Access

Profootball Talk

I have an opinion on which Analyst has good information and which who continually pollute the airwaves. What is obvious is that Some had the Strong Arms, some had a Quick Release.  One thing they had that this year's class and those of the past lack is an ability to quickly process the information and "DELIVER THE BALL ACCURATELY".  It is my opinion that there is no STUD QB this year to build a Franchise around without a lot of risk.  So, why do it.                                              Looking for something different ?                        HERE IT COMES !!!!!!

As a fan who now lives in ATL , I have watched Aaron Murray and Todd Gurley play against tough competition.  The Georgia defense was and still is weak and put him in positions where he had to come from behind to win. I watched his interactions on the sideline with coaches and team mates. And was able to do what was needed in a Pro Style Offense.  He was a potential Top 10 Draft candidate until the last game where he tore an ACL.  Then.  I watched last years Staff of MISFITS pass on him like other Teams. He sits behind Alex Smith because Andy Reid will get FIRED when ownership realizes they overpaid to keep him. He may even beat him out in camp. but. surely won't give the job back if Smith gets injured. Just look at how many TD's Smith threw to WR's last year. The answer is ZERO.  He is listed at 6'1" and 210 lbs. He can Deliver the ball to Marshall and Decker with more consistency than any of these prospects or what is currently on our Roster.  And could be had for a 4th or 3rd round pick. I challenge you and them to look at Tape and listen to his interviews. Why Rat Hole him on the bench . Why not bring him to NY and make him the next  DREW  BREES  ?????     

Now that this has been posted, I'm sure Macc will be hot on it.  We all know that NFL GM's have no other resources available to scout players except fan message boards, and neighbors.

Think you might be a little late though, Villain's got the inside track.  

when did KC put him on the trade block?  How do we even know he is available?

Alex Smith just signes a $68 mil extension in 2014. Looking at the contract, Smith will be with them through 2016. Maybe getting a pick for Murray would be worth it to KC

Alex Smith just signes a $68 mil extension in 2014. Looking at the contract, Smith will be with them through 2016. Maybe getting a pick for Murray would be worth it to KC

Kid has some intangibles, but I'm not sure a short, thin,  fairly weak armed QB is really what the Jets need right now

Topics or SEEDS are planted everyday and you never know what Kind of Forest Grows.  Any player could be traded, even those not yet announced on ESPN.  You just have to agree on a price.  I would even add a  conditional pick next year to sweeten the deal. It is a Win/Win for us and Murray. And, no, we are not related and this is not the proverbial Man Crush . 

Idzick is an assh0le passing on ALL those QB last year

With that said I offer a more realistic approach

Cooper

Max Williams

Petty

Langford

Trade kerley and cumby and try to get playing time incentive late 2016 draft picks for them

Let Fitz, Geno, and petty fight it out this year

Play a lot of spread 2 te sets with Amado and max, with cooper, Marshall, and decker....dose of ivory and co......

Idzick is an assh0le passing on ALL those QB last year

With that said I offer a more realistic approach

Cooper

Max Williams

Petty

Langford

Trade kerley and cumby and try to get playing time incentive late 2016 draft picks for them

Let Fitz, Geno, and petty fight it out this year

Play a lot of spread 2 te sets with Amado and max, with cooper, Marshall, and decker....dose of ivory and co......

Tough to trade Kerley with the 4.4 million dead money hit this year.  (Or is it 2.4?  2.4 remaining unamortized bonus w/$2,000,000 2015 salary guarantee).  So either the hi would be 2.4 or 4.4 million if we trade Kerley.

I remember many people being so pleased when Kerley was extended.  I thought it was idiotic, considering Kerley really is nothing more than a JAG in the slot and has zero special teams appeal.  F'cking Idzik.  

Tough to trade Kerley with the 4.4 million dead money hit this year.  (Or is it 2.4?  2.4 remaining unamortized bonus w/$2,000,000 2015 salary guarantee).  So either the hi would be 2.4 or 4.4 million if we trade Kerley.

I remember many people being so pleased when Kerley was extended.  I thought it was idiotic, considering Kerley really is nothing more than a JAG in the slot and has zero special teams appeal.  F'cking Idzik.  

I would trade him for a matchbox car

I have read a lot of posts on this site and some claim to be connected with players, staff, or beat writers. Plant this idea and "Give it Legs" and watch what GROWS. We could use our pick on A. Cooper to groom, take an OLB project like Beasley. trade down and stockpile picks and select our Future Franchise RB in T. Gurley ( since I believe this is the last contract yr for all 3 RBs ) or any other options they can come up with to build this Franchise into something special. It doesn't take much, just an Idea from a Fan like you. MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!!

He is a decent punt returner and there was also that time he threw a 40 yard touchdown. Kerley is a good player and he is versatile which Bowels seems to like in a player. Even if we got a Cooper or a White it would pay to hold onto Kerley seeing as we wont have Marshal forever.

He is a decent punt returner and there was also that time he threw a 40 yard touchdown. Kerley is a good player and he is versatile which Bowels seems to like in a player. Even if we got a Cooper or a White it would pay to hold onto Kerley seeing as we wont have Marshal forever.

Kerley is a nice, average possession WR and he was a piss poor punt returner, IMO.  He wasn't worth the contract and guarantee Idzik gave him.  

Topics or SEEDS are planted everyday and you never know what Kind of Forest Grows. Any player could be traded, even those not yet announced on ESPN. You just have to agree on a price. I would even add a conditional pick next year to sweeten the deal. It is a Win/Win for us and Murray. And, no, we are not related and this is not the proverbial Man Crush .

So, this is a doo doo forest.

Topics or SEEDS are planted everyday and you never know what Kind of Forest Grows.  Any player could be traded, even those not yet announced on ESPN.  You just have to agree on a price.  I would even add a  conditional pick next year to sweeten the deal. It is a Win/Win for us and Murray. And, no, we are not related and this is not the proverbial Man Crush . 

Aaron " the forest ' Murray….count me in.

Kid has some intangibles, but I'm not sure a short, thin, fairly weak armed QB is really what the Jets need right now

I'm not taking sides here, but the same things were said about Tom Brady. I know Brady is Brady, but if we were offered him for a sixth rounder then I can't really see the downside in taking him.

Now that this has been posted, I'm sure Macc will be hot on it.  We all know that NFL GM's have no other resources available to scout players except fan message boards, and neighbors.

Think you might be a little late though, Villain's got the inside track.  

That is the understatement of the year.  Villain is chocking the also-rans with his dust.

Archived