Jet Nation on SNY starting

Savage69

Sorry I missed it; anything interesting discussed?

Jenay Coakely telling us to build around Geno...I kid you not.

She was lookin gooood tho.

fwiw, Ray likes Mariota. He does know QB and offense.

Jenay Coakely telling us to build around Geno...I kid you not.

She was lookin gooood tho.

fwiw, Ray likes Mariota. He does know QB and offense.

Jeane looks better the less makeup she has on. She has a pleasing natural beauty that is sometimes ruined when she gets all dolled up. I actually agree with her on Geno, but we need a good backup option more than Fitz. Geno should get half a season or so to show serious progress.

Jeane looks better the less makeup she has on. She has a pleasing natural beauty that is sometimes ruined when she gets all dolled up. I actually agree with her on Geno, but we need a good backup option more than Fitz. Geno should get half a season or so to show serious progress.

Sounds good to me.  Jeane is fine; as she gets older and fills out more she will be even finer, at least to me.  I like a little "thickness" in the right places ;-)

Great plan. Go 2-6 for half a season.

Archived