No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

jfc can't even give post game commentary anymore without it being called whining.

Me and Hess are both on the same team and we both won.

I'm not complaining (not really) just talking about the decisions made in the game.

I talked about my own with AVM before even talking about Hess.

I also agreed after talking about it that he probably made the right decision as I hadn't thought it through.

Guess that's just not good enough for some people.

Might as well just stop making comments when games end altogether since there's always someone who bitches at me for it.

I miss SMC. I'm inviting him to play in this next game.

Lol at missing SMC when talking about bitching post game, that was his favorite. He used to own the dead thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jfc can't even give post game commentary anymore without it being called whining.

I'm not complaining (not really) just talking about the decisions made in the game.

I also agreed after talking about it that he probably made the right decision as I hadn't thought it through.

Might as well just stop making comments when games end altogether since there's always someone who bitches at me for it.

The correct response to me would have been "GFY".  Buck up son.

post game talk is one of the best parts. don't ever change nerd. 

post game talk is one of the best parts. don't ever change nerd. 

When I'm scum, you're the scariest town player for me by a wide margin.  Though AVM just moved onto your level too.  I'm curious what "tell" he picked up on me but I'm sure he'll never divulge that secret. 

#RealTalk

Agreed.  Smart move.

Archived