No Ma'am Bar Mafia Game - Town and SK WIN

Gone

Also, while I'm here.

Just in case you forgot...cause I know one of the scumbags will comment on my activity...I cannot post most RL days (0800-1800 EDT)...but if I fail to comment any night at all unless the game is in night...just feel free to lynch/replace me.

Argo.

Basically only gonna be posting at night this week.  Trainings all day at work.  Sorry but not sorry, gotta make dat money.

Vote Verbal

Looks like I'll need to bring the Awesome for three.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if I'm into Shameless anymore or not. Some of the characters are wack and some are great. I like Frank, Lip, Ian, Carl, Mickey, Kevin, V, Svetlana, Gus & Sean. I hate Fiona, Debbie, Monica & Sammie and her retarded son. Doing a sum of the parts analysis based on amount of airtime each character gets I have to say I like the show but it's not by a wide margin due to all the time Fiona gets and Debbie has been starting to get.

Vote Hess

✌️

Vote Count

80(2): Verbal, CTM

AVM(2): JC, Hess

Hess(2): Lizzie, Lily

CTM(1): Arsis

Nolder(1): AVM

Smash(1): Crusher

Verbal(1): 80

Crusher(1): Smash

Not voting(4): All the other hoes

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Not set yet.

That's a pretty wide analysis. I like the direction you're going on but I think you're spraying your ideas a little too wide here.

Fair criticism.  The challenge is always to pinpoint the direction but sometimes the subject just gets drenched. 

Fair criticism. The challenge is always to pinpoint the direction but sometimes the subject just gets drenched.

Definitely hear that. The prevailing opinion are that you want to stretch out your hypothesis as far as you can but what's really best is to tighten it up as much as you can and hit a couple different specific spots with as much accuracy as you can.

Vote Count

Hess(3): Lizzie, Lily, JC

80(2): Verbal, CTM

AVM(1): Hess

CTM(1): Arsis

Nolder(1): AVM

Smash(1): Crusher

Verbal(1): 80

Crusher(1): Smash

Arsis(1): JiF

Pac(1): Nolder

Not voting(2): Leelou, Pac