Hardy suspended 10 games

LockeJET

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you calling me a douche is an honor I wear with pride.  I would never want to be one of your bro's

When you act like a douche don't be surprised if you get called one. As far as you not wanting to be one of my bro's, I guess i will just have to learn to live with the void caused by you not being my bro.

When you act like a douche don't be surprised if you get called one. As far as you not wanting to be one of my bro's, I guess i will just have to learn to live with the void caused by you not being my bro.

hello again

miss me ?

This does not help me get over the pain of not having you as my bro. Stay away.

Hardy was suspended 10 games earlier this week for violating the league's personal conduct policy. In July 2014, Hardy was found guilty of assaulting a former girlfriend, Nicole Holder, and threatening to kill her, and he received a 60-day suspended sentence and 18 months' probation on misdemeanor charges. He appealed the judge's ruling in favor of a jury trial, and the case was dismissed in February when Holder chose not to cooperate with authorities after receiving a settlement from Hardy.

I dunno, bitch must have set him up

lol

Hardy was suspended 10 games earlier this week for violating the league's personal conduct policy. In July 2014, Hardy was found guilty of assaulting a former girlfriend, Nicole Holder, and threatening to kill her, and he received a 60-day suspended sentence and 18 months' probation on misdemeanor charges. He appealed the judge's ruling in favor of a jury trial, and the case was dismissed in February when Holder chose not to cooperate with authorities after receiving a settlement from Hardy.

I dunno, bitch must have set him up

lol

Douche. :)

I'm not sure what you are arguing about. Did you ever read any of the articles? Believe me, I am fully familiar with the system, though not necessarily in North Carolina. It was a bench trial. You don't get found guilty and sentenced at a preliminary hearing. He didn't just file a jury demand. He filed an appeal. I am sure his attorney was prepared for the potential verdict before they proceeded, but it was still a judge's decision at trial. There are some peculiarities and perhaps it was less formal because it was a specific DV court and only a misdemeanor.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article9140591.html

Bold in case you are lazy, not because I think you will have any trouble understanding.

What I am arguing about is a fundamental principle of the system you claim to understand and don't at all. If the defendant can declare a do-over as of right upon the initial conviction, then it's effectively an advisory opinion, i.e., not a thing. I don't care what they call the trial-ish proceeding or the resultant verdict-y ruling. Saying Hardy was convicted of something is misleading as to the weight accorded to what happened under the law period.

Really what does this prove ?

Hardy was found guilty of assaulting a former girlfriend, Nicole Holder, and threatening to kill her, and he received a 60-day suspended sentence and 18 months' probation on misdemeanor charges

When you have something new let me know.

it doesn't need to be new, it just needs to be proof.  you are basically saying "bitch set him up, bitch made it up to get paid"

well. perjury is a crime,  making a false accusation is a crime

where is your evidence she commited perjury or made a false accusation?  hardy's lawyer and agent would have her drawn and quartered if she just made it up

you don't have sh*t, too bad for you that you are in too deep to back out now

denver and hardy, together forever !!

lol

it doesn't need to be new, it just needs to be proof.  you are basically saying "bitch set him up, bitch made it up to get paid"

well. perjury is a crime,  making a false accusation is a crime

where is your evidence she commited perjury or made a false accusation?  hardy's lawyer and agent would have her drawn and quartered if she just made it up

you don't have sh*t, too bad for you that you are in too deep to back out now

denver and hardy, together forever !!

lol

You need to take your meds.

Stop, Denver don't need no facts, facts don't prove nothing. If Denver thinks it then that's the truth. So just leave the poor guy alone. We all know he has a mental defect, let's not help with the delusions.

So please if for this case there is some DNA evidence you possess OR any concerete evidence that goes beyond circumstantial evidence, please do share. Because other than that all you are doing is providing an opinion.

I am not saying you don't have to buy my opinion. But just because my opinion does not jive with your well's view of the world does not mean you start making personal attacks.

It's very easy for me to attack you and call you a whackjob. But I won't state teh obvious.

So please if for this case there is some DNA evidence you possess OR any concerete evidence that goes beyond circumstantial evidence, please do share. Because other than that all you are doing is providing an opinion.

I am not saying you don't have to buy my opinion.

It's not an opinion. It's conjecture. It either happened or didn't and as such isn't a matter of opinion.

It's not an opinion. It's conjecture. It either happened or didn't and as such isn't a matter of opinion.

Conjecture is also a form of opinion.

In this case the information available says that this is nothing more than a classic case of "he said, she said". On that basis it's WRONG to punish someone.

That's the problem. If you say anything against the preconceived, indocrinated notion you are attacked in every which way.

It's not like a woman never accused a man falsely in court.

And she photo shopped the bruises too- I suppose.  Look the guy hit her, whether she is money hungry or not and then used the situation to her financial advantage is of no consequence.  I rather have the money than him serve 6 months in jail any day.   The guy was convicted at trial by an experienced judge and Hardy was represented by a very expensive and competent lawyer.  he knew that to overturn the decision all he would need to do way pay her off and it went away.   

And she photo shopped the bruises too- I suppose.  Look the guy hit her, whether she is money hungry or not and then used the situation to her financial advantage is of no consequence.  I rather have the money than him serve 6 months in jail any day.   The guy was convicted at trial by an experienced judge and Hardy was represented by a very expensive and competent lawyer.  he knew that to overturn the decision all he would need to do way pay her off and it went away.   

Why was there no DNA evidence presented if those bruises were made by Hardy. The cops were at the scene right after the incident. Also Hardy made the first call to 911. DNA evidence would have sealed the case.

The problem is when it's a "he said, she said" than the she-said version is always believed UNLESS the guy has a camera recording.

I doubt a jury would think the bruises were self inflicted or the result of a different attacker.  Certainly the judge didn't have a reasonable doubt there.  

I keep getting sucked back into this tired thread.  Moving ahead, I must restrain myself.  

I doubt a jury would think the bruises were self inflicted or the result of a different attacker.  Certainly the judge didn't have a reasonable doubt there.  

It's just mind boggling how indocrinated people become and box themselves into a specific notion. That being a woman can never lie. When you are looking for a payoff you can do anything. And there have been instances when women have reported sexual assault out of just plain and pure spite. The only thing saving the men is that they have video recordings proving otherwise. But without video evidence the man is always screwed because law enforcement system only listens to women's side of the story.

Examples like this:

I keep getting sucked back into this tired thread.  Moving ahead, I must restrain myself.  

lol, me too. 

There really is noting left to say

hardy did it, was found guilty and was punished for it.  

Why was there no DNA evidence presented if those bruises were made by Hardy. The cops were at the scene right after the incident. Also Hardy made the first call to 911. DNA evidence would have sealed the case.

The problem is when it's a "he said, she said" than the she-said version is always believed UNLESS the guy has a camera recording.

Since it's very clear you know nothing about how real crimes are investigated I will explain. You can't get DNA samples from person grabbing or hitting another. You get DNA from hair or fluids. You can get it from touch but not on another person as there is not enough skin cells to get DNA. What the police will be looking for is corroborating evidence. The victim gives a statement, and that's evidence. Then the bruzes are one thing that corroborate her story. Then you do things like check the house for damage where she said he attacked her. Then you check phone records abd check text messages and all the social media sites. If they can show enough corroboration then the suspect is charged.

In this case he was charged and convicted. Why? Because there was enough evidence.

But hey, you keep believing what you want.

Since it's very clear you know nothing about how real crimes are investigated I will explain. You can't get DNA samples from person grabbing or hitting another. You get DNA from hair or fluids. You can get it from touch but not on another person as there is not enough skin cells to get DNA. What the police will be looking for is corroborating evidence. The victim gives a statement, and that's evidence. Then the bruzes are one thing that corroborate her story. Then you do things like check the house for damage where she said he attacked her. Then you check phone records abd check text messages and all the social media sites. If they can show enough corroboration then the suspect is charged.

In this case he was charged and convicted. Why? Because there was enough evidence.

But hey, you keep believing what you want.

You can collect DNA from bruises. Go educate yourself.

Are you Sam Beckett? Can you not leap again till you educate us laymen on law and forensics, vindicating a man unjustly accused?

This is getting boring. You guys need to educate yourself. Just because something does not jive with your narrow view of the world does not mean it has to be wrong. And i am not saying it just to you but all of you.

I am done here with this thread. Ciao.

Archived