Hardy suspended 10 games

LockeJET

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what i am talking about. I cannot help it if others cannot get there head around it.

If I've learned anything from this thread it's that you actually believe you're smarter than anyone, including Harvard law grads on the topic of law. You're probably really fun to hang out with

Please educate me? Please show me where someone got touch DNA from a bruise.

Stop making stuff up.

Just because u do not know anything about this does mean it does not exist. I am not here to cure your lack of knowledge. But if u r interested you fighre out a way to acquire this knowledge.

Anyways i am done here in this thread. Taking to ignorants is too boring. Buh bye.

Please educate me? Please show me where someone got touch DNA from a bruise.

Stop making stuff up.

Just because u do not know anything about this does mean it does not exist. I am not here to cure your lack of knowledge. But if u r interested you fighre out a way to acquire this knowledge.

Anyways i am done here in this thread. Taking to ignorants is too boring. Buh bye.

and I will say it one more time, you are clueless and just make stuff up.     You have no idea what you are talking about.   

Sounds like every topic you post on. 

All your comments would classify you as a douchebag. But i am going to avoid calling you that. Bye.

I spend too much time over here. True dat. Buh Bye.

This is getting boring. You guys need to educate yourself. Just because something does not jive with your narrow view of the world does not mean it has to be wrong. And i am not saying it just to you but all of you.

I am done here with this thread. Ciao.

Could it be?

Whatever. If delusion and ignorance works for you who am i to stop ya.

And again you can put me on ignoe.

If only...

• 6 months later...

That is flimsy evidence. Yes, there were guns. So what does that prove. He assaulted her ? There was no eye witness. So a witness says she heard her fall. How do you corroborate that ? How was she sure based on hearing that the person indeed fell and if she could somehow magically do that than how could she tell that the person falling was the "victim". And believe it on not this is the best evidence the prosecution had. There is no way you convict a man 'beyond reasonable doubt' based on the flimsy evidence presented. BUT the judge IIRC  was a woman and all these arguments found a sympathetic ear against the accused who happened to be accused while having a penis.

In this specific case it's sounds more and more like a gold digger getting her way while the guy walks away with a tainted name, adversely impacted career and a lighter wallet. Period.

/\ This idiot still around?

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634

After following this story it looks like one of false accusations gone wild. I am not a lawyer and i don't play one on TeeVee but he was essentially never convicted in the eye of the law.

The accusations were made by a socialite/gold digger and Greg Hardy was found guilty of being a guy with money.

But now he stands with his reputation tainted, losing his means of earning his living and taking HUGE financial hits.

This is classic overreaction from Goodell. Hardy needs to take NFL to court.

is this the woman who kicked her own ass again ?  that happens a lot to hardy, wouldn't you say ?

JetsFanInDenver was the same guy who absolutely howled about the terrible signing of Brandon Marshall for weeks and weeks. I guess when somebody is a complete moron, they are a complete moron. Let's hope he has not surfaced under a new name.

JetsFanInDenver was the same guy who absolutely howled about the terrible signing of Brandon Marshall for weeks and weeks. I guess when somebody is a complete moron, they are a complete moron. Let's hope he has not surfaced under a new name.

Sheldon Richardsons behaviors is only slightly less aggregious than Hardy IMO.  guns speeding, minors, evading police.

He didn't beat a women but he endangered the lives of innocent people. 

Yet we have the over the top fans defend him the same way Hardy was defended...    The tired old, Charges were dropped etc...

Sheldon Richardsons behaviors is only slightly less aggregious than Hardy IMO.  guns speeding, minors, evading police.

Yet we have the over the top fans defend him the same way Hardy was defended...    The tired old, Charges were dropped etc...

I choose not to defend either, though I think what Hardy did is worse.

At the speed Sheldon was going they just take on evading because you cannot stop fast enough or even know a cop is behind you for a bit.

Richardson was speeding while Hardy was physically assaulting a female. He's not innocent but that hardly adds up to beating up anyone.

Richardson was speeding while Hardy was physically assaulting a female. He's not innocent but that hardly adds up to beating up anyone.

he was doing 140 mph in a residential area. He turned his lights off to evade police, guns and minor in the car.  

Hendidnt kill anyone was just by chance.  Lucky someone wasn't crossing the street when he sped by at 140 mph.

if he killed a person.... Then who's worse???  

he was doing 140 mph in a residential area. He turned his lights off to evade police, guns and minor in the car.  

Hendidnt kill anyone was just by chance.  Lucky someone wasn't crossing the street when he sped by at 140 mph.

if he killed a person.... Then who's worse???  

lmao. you sure it wasn't in a cul de sac?

While I agree that Richardson's actions were egregiously negligent, that is qualitative different than literally assaulting someone and threatening them with death. The fact that Hardy as no remorse for his actions does not speak well to his capacity for rehabilitation. He'll do it again, probably while he's on the Cowboys' roster. Jerry will have a fun time squirming out that one.

Theyre not close to the same thing. 

Hardy was trying to beat the shlt out of her, wanted to hurt her and given and could have killed her through his actions.  Sheldon wasnt thinking, wasnt trying to hurt anyone.  He could of but it wasnt his intent.  

Archived