Draft Party Thursday night at MetLife

Flushing Roots

I will be getting there around 7 pm. Will anyone be outside still or inside by then?

I will either be wearing a #91 jersey that says Lenny Sec 347 on it or a Jets Season Ticket Club windbreaker if anyone sees me walking around say hi.

Get here by 6:50. :)

I was there.  Sorry I didn't see you guys.  Went with my young kid.  Got there right before 8pm.  Actually walked past TGG's comp BBQ rig on the way in and out, but didn't see anyone there.

We basically walked on the field nearly the whole time.  Kid did the slide thing.  I walked through the lower level club section.  Sat down for a second, bought a hot dog, couple pics with Snoopy and we were out of there.

It was fun.  I had a blast with my kid.  But I can also see that it would have been fun to just hang around the stadium knocking back a few beers with friends after a small tailgate.  That sucks that they just booted everyone out.  How did that happen?  Did they flicker the lights or something or make a big announcement to GTFO?

I was there.  Got there around 7:15 and left about 10 minutes after the Jets picked.  I got to meet Flushing Roots while walking on the field.  I am shocked the Jets booted people out so early but the way the Jets run things I guess nothing should shock us.

Was anyone caught looting?

I was there.  Sorry I didn't see you guys.  Went with my young kid.  Got there right before 8pm.  Actually walked past TGG's comp BBQ rig on the way in and out, but didn't see anyone there.

We basically walked on the field nearly the whole time.  Kid did the slide thing.  I walked through the lower level club section.  Sat down for a second, bought a hot dog, couple pics with Snoopy and we were out of there.

It was fun.  I had a blast with my kid.  But I can also see that it would have been fun to just hang around the stadium knocking back a few beers with friends after a small tailgate.  That sucks that they just booted everyone out.  How did that happen?  Did they flicker the lights or something or make a big announcement to GTFO?

Lights stayed on but they just cut the feed.  Jumbotrons went from draft coverage to Jets fan selfies.  After about fifteen minutes there were ushers asking people to move along and thanked us all for coming.

Had errands to run so drove a total of five hours to get to the stadium...super thrilled that they shut it down after 10 picks.

Archived