NFL fines Jets $100,000 for tampering

flgreen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO at 100k. That's less than a slap on the wrist. 

Yep. 

It was clearly tampering, but Goodell seems to have factored in intent.

Regardless, all any of us care about is not being docked draft picks or cap space, in that order. Woody Johnson (indirectly) donating another $100K to charity is fine with me, though I'm sure this is his final warning. Intentional or not, next time he does it we're definitely losing a pick.

Yep. 

It was clearly tampering, but Goodell seems to have factored in intent.

Regardless, all any of us care about is not being docked draft picks or cap space, in that order. Woody Johnson (indirectly) donating another $100K to charity is fine with me, though I'm sure this is his final warning. Intentional or not, next time he does it we're definitely losing a pick.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS WOODY.

Lol, well that took a whole 5 seconds to prove my point. Good boy. You earned it.

milkbone.png

You try too hard. 

Agreed.

He gets too touchy, too quickly and the whole "you follow me around" bit is elementary. 

Pats fans are so dumb.  They compare Woody's ill advised, idiotic, off the cuff remark in response to a reporter's question with past incidents of tampering where the team was proven to have actually made direct contact with the player  and his agent.   Their simple little pointy heads can't even see the difference.  I can't read their thread any more... It's turning my brain to mush reading all of their false analogies and convoluted reasoning.  Wow.

Pats fans are so dumb.  They compare Woody's ill advised, idiotic, off the cuff remark in response to a reporter's question with past incidents of tampering where the team was proven to have actually made direct contact with the player  and his agent.   Their simple little pointy heads can't even see the difference.  I can't read their thread any more... It's turning my brain to mush reading all of their false analogies and convoluted reasoning.  Wow.

There's a lot of inbreeding in the Massachusetts gene pool. It's not their fault that their eyes are a bit too close together and their heads are disproportionately small for their dumpy bodies.

Most everything I hear Patriots fans say, makes me want to get all Antoine Dodson on them... 

you-are-so-dumb.gif

Agreed.

He gets too touchy, too quickly and the whole "you follow me around" bit is elementary. 

INT. JETNATION.COM--DAY

Right on cue, APE ENTERS with his hair tusselled and out of breath to the rescue of ANCHOR BOY.

APE

I got here as fast as I could.

ANCHOR BOY

I see you saw the Butt Signal in the sky. Thanks for coming to my rescue. I've been made when tailing JGB again.

APE

What's the plan?

ANCHOR BOY

How about you point out that despite him being right, his notion is "elementary" and maybe then we can shame him into coughing up some Magic Internet Points. You know how important those MIPs are to me.

APE

Sure thing. Happy to help.

INT. JETNATION.COM--DAY

Right on cue, APE ENTERS with his hair tusselled and out of breath to the rescue of ANCHOR BOY.

APE

ANCHOR BOY

I see you saw the Butt Signal in the sky. Thanks for coming to my rescue. I've been made when tailing JGB again.

APE

What's the plan?

ANCHOR BOY

How about you point out that despite him being right, his notion is "elementary" and maybe then we can shame him into coughing up some Magic Internet Points. You know how important those MIPs are to me.

APE

And you bite too easily.

Projecting.

INT. JETNATION.COM--DAY

APE

ANCHOR BOY

APE

What's the plan?

ANCHOR BOY

APE

Can you extend this scene to where the APE and the ANCHOR BOY get into a battle to the death over RJF"s approval ? Preferably neither wins and they both suffer a painful and humiliating end

kthxbai!

Can you extend this scene to where the APE and the ANCHOR BOY get into a battle to the death over RJF"s approval ? Preferably neither wins and they both suffer a painful and humiliating end

kthxbai!

This is what it looks like when someone truly follows another around the site... This creep has had it out for me since JI.

You're slipping though, it's T0m's approval I seek, no?

OK, I can't believe the Jets were found guilty of cheating by blatantly violating the NFL's tampering rules.

I love how the league swiftly penalizes teams that cheat.

Woody Johnson isn't friends with Roger Goodell like Bob Kraft is or the Patriots would be thrown out of the league. 

Why do you troll on Jets board?  

Archived