Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

He's just trying to figure out the best way to ignore the Patriots' obvious cheating and look the other way for the benefit of his good buddy Kraft.

roger-goodell-gq-magazine-february-2015- roger-goodell-robert-kraft.jpg

Letting the draft pass through. I wouldn't be surprised if it came out next weekend.

are you talking bout the deflate gate report or Goodell's dick in Kraft's mouth?

Haha "mouth" would be a let down for Goodell.

Why would that happen?

It is obvious that there is absolutley no proof whatsoever that the Pats did anything wrong.

Why do you think this has dragged on for over 100 days?

Hope Brady gets ****ed by the NFL. ******* cheating scumbag of a douche QB. Hope that ****er never makes the hall of fame.

Oh but there isn't any video evidence so I guess that means they are innocent.

Come eat some crow.

Yes. Should be titled "Proof that Brady likes softer balls"

I would rather have them lose their pick in a year when they are not picking 32nd. And chances are better that it will be a much better pick that they will lose if Brady is suspended for a few games, as he should be. I would guess 4.

Yeah radio hosts are also thinking 4 games jnitially and then an appeal that might reduce it to 2 games. This is Brady's 2nd major violation. He knew every bit of what was going on with spygate since he was getting the signals. Maybe he wasn't the mastermind behind it, but he certainly was the biggest beneficiary of it.

Kraft's entire statement presented below with no comment.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft issued the following statement Wednesday regarding the Wells report:

“When I addressed the media at the Super Bowl on January 26 -- over 14 weeks ago -- I stated that I unconditionally believed that the New England Patriots had done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of the NFL rules and that I was disappointed in the way the league handled the initial investigation. That sentiment has not changed.

“I was convinced that Ted Wells’ investigation would find the same factual evidence supported by both scientific formula and independent research as we did and would ultimately exonerate the Patriots. Based on the explanations I have heard and the studies that have been done, I don’t know how the science of atmospheric conditions can be refuted or how conclusions to the contrary can be drawn without some definitive evidence.

“What is not highlighted in the text of the report is that three of the Colts’ four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. As far as we are aware, there is no comparable data available from any other game because, in the history of the NFL, psi levels of footballs have never been measured at halftime, in any climate. If they had been, based on what we now know, it is safe to assume that every cold-weather game was played with under-inflated footballs. As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.

“Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship Game, would be a gross understatement. In addition, given our level of cooperation throughout the process, I was offended by the comments made in the Wells Report in reference to not making an individual available for a follow-up interview. What the report fails to mention is that he had already been interviewed four times and we felt the fifth request for access was excessive for a part-time game day employee who has a full-time job with another employer.

“While I respect the independent process of the investigation, the time, effort and resources expended to reach this conclusion are incomprehensible to me. Knowing that there is no real recourse available, fighting the league and extending this debate would prove to be futile. We understand and greatly respect the responsibility of being one of 32 in this league and, on that basis, we will accept the findings of the report and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league.”

What a cocksucking hypocrite this bastard is.

• Upvote 1

A season each for Brady and Bellichick and a 1st rounder.

Has to be equivalent to the Saints...otherwise it's weak.

Spygate = Blatant Cheating = 1st rounder

Bounty gate = physical football = bans n suspensions

Deflategate = 2nd occurrence of cheating = 20k fine

Only makes sense. Play tough football n get banned or cheat n win SBs.

I wish they got his phone. But we do know that approximately two minutes after he hung up the phone with WEEI (where he learned about the investigator) he called the equipment manager.

That could break up his marriage with all the dick pics he has collected over the years.

Prediction - Brady gets suspended for a year and decides to retire.

And moves in with Michael Sam

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

to think...it all started with a snow plow clearing a path for their kicker. Long before Belichick & Kraft. Once a cheating franchise.... always a cheating franchise

Wait, what's that story??

Brandon Marshall is on a team we root for. Floyd is not. That's the difference.

Aaron Hernandez.

Surely you're joking. Other than rubbing balls up, what other sport allows teams to modify balls> Should pitchers be allowed to apply any substance they want to a baseball?

Brady likes softer balls. They must feel better n easier to hold on to. Plus he also likes to rub them.

The SuperBowl MVP CHEATED, lied about it and then tried to cover it up...

That's a serious suspension. No way around it.

SB MVP was deflated.

That is just nuts. Right now if the NFL is serious about protecting the integrity of the game you can be sure Brady's punishment has to be in season's not single digit games.

Seasons? Anything more than 4 games would be gravy.

Yes seasons. 4 games would not even be a slap on the wrist.

As much as I want "seasons" to be the suspension, I'd be shocked if it ends up being more than 4 games.

Remember, there's no suspension for cheating (Spygate, Deflategate?). But there's plenty of suspensions for playing tough, hard football (bountygate).

a 6 game suspension for Brady would be nice, he would come back rusty and just in time to get beat down by the Jets defense.

You mean 5 game suspension. Cuz the Jets game is their 6th game of the year, albeit wk 7.

my guess is tomorrow 10am verdict comes down and it will he hard one!

Brady likes it soft. Did I miss something?

Wait what? I hate to break this to you. I dont employ any patriot and although im a fan, none of thier actions refelect me as a man of my own morals.

Never agreed w spygate, think brady is beyond stupid for this, but still im a fan and still will root for them.

So you can think whatever. Im more like...ehhh

Embrace revival fans hate.

Nor did I. Should've banned your cheating headcoach for a few years for scamming his way to 3 super bowls. So far he has ZERO SBs without cheating. That puts him right next to Rex...n Mangini...n Rich Kotite....

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company