Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Brady is about to get suspended and that * on the Patriots SB win might actually be a thing

• Upvote 1

Where is Patman to tell us all about how football psi works and how it is irrelevant now?

• Upvote 3

But, is he? Is he good? I mean, I get that he's cerebral and knows the game well, but how long as he been cheating to make it easier for him to throw and the receivers to catch? We've all seen that combine picture with his flabby ass. How do we know is arm isn't complete sh*t? and he's been cheating all these years to make up for it? Is having a good brain the only qualification for being a good QB?

If these are true, and he's been doing this for years, than there is only one conclusion that I can come to.

Tom Brady is Chad Pennington, but with softer balls.

Maby if they used proper Psi Brady would have invented the Butt Fumble and maby if the Jets lowered their Psi Sanchez would be a superstar.

• Upvote 2

Yes seasons. 4 games would not even be a slap on the wrist.

a 6 game suspension for Brady would be nice, he would come back rusty and just in time to get beat down by the Jets defense.

Did the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals move to the AFCE?

Last time I checked, it's just the Bills, Phins and Jets.

With or without Brady, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Have you been taking drugs to help you cope with the fact that your team has been cheating for so long? The AFC east will be a tough division, the weak link this year will be the Patriots, you also gotta wonder if the Pats could win with Brady if the team is not cheating. IDK if the Jets will win the division this year but I would put money right now (with or without Brady) that the Pats finish last this season behind the other 3 AFC east teams.

God, Jets fans are completely delusional.

Guess we will get to see how that Patriots next man up thing works out because they lost a lot of talent this off season and are about to lose their star cheater.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company