Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

What are the chances this thread will still be going on by the time the season starts..lol

Some jet fans just cant get their heads out of New England a$$..

The obsession is strong out here! Ha ha

• Thumb Down 3

Says the guy on the opposing team's message board. Your favorite team is a group of cheating scumbags. Hope it's all been worth it!

I will stay on this board as long as i feel. I have broken no rules. I visit plenty of other football boards..

Your opinion of the pats doesnt affect me...i laugh at the posts.

So thanks

TOM BRADY IS A FRAUD. THERE IS A REASON HE WAS A SIXTH ROUNDER.

HE IS BANGING A SUPERMODEL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES

HE IS NOT A GOOD QB - HE IS A CHEATER

Ha ha..my new favorite quote.

Yes Brady has been fooling the world since he stepped onto a NFL field(sarcasm ). .ha ha

old Jets insider forums have been so overly generous to pats fans who behave like asses and troll borders on silly. Go to a pats fan site, say one wrong word about the team and your but is banned in seconds

What is above is untrue. I been on both boards and jets insider would ban opposing fans in a min. If its members just didnt want you there.

And i been on pats boards n seen jets fans get a fair shake.

Here for me, and i have said this numerous times. Has been nothing but respectable n fair to all its users. Its one of the best sites out.

I Respect the site.

100% totally incorrect. Have been on? I was on jets insider for about 5 years and the same lame ass trolls were allowed to dip into each thread and toss in their obvious comments. Once a year one would get suspended for a week maybe. This forum us exactly the same. If this forum was like a pats forum you certainly wpuld not be here.

I physically seen it with jet insider and the patriots rendition to scout.com

I seen some pats posters on insider get banned just cause jet fans didnt like the poster. On the pats version of scout..i seen a pats poster n a jet poster get into it and the moderator just told both of them to chill out. No one was banned. And the mod asked everyone to treat each other w respect. Similar to what i have seen moderators do here.

I dont have any reason to lie. its the Internet. i dont take none of this seriously.

So no need to lie.

Guilt has clearly been established as well as a franchise wide attempt at a cover-up....

Only question now is what will be penalties?

Franchise wide!? Really? You got text messages from a equipment manager n probably the QB and that means the whole franchise was in on it? Emmm..ok.

Goodell set the precedent in the Saints Bountygate case. Ignorance is not an excuse. If one member of the organization is guilty, the whole organization is guilty. 

Well given the fact that generally and it has been reported as facts in the process. Coaches generally don't deal with the QB and the equipment manager on things like ball pressure....ahh good luck with hoping and wishing something is done to BB.

before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging

ahhh let me know if my comprehension is off, Jastremski surrendered his cell to the patriots later that day FOR FORENSIC IMAGING....i dont know about you but that sounds like 

1. it's after that fact

and

2. it's the patriots cooperating with the investigation not in on the whole deflation of the footballs..

Let's see how he does in the 10 games he's not suspended for in 2015 with properly inflated footballs.

Me thinks you may be in for a rude awakening. 

we seen it in the superbowl...he beat the best defense in the league and won another ring!

ha ha

threw 2 INT's...

and won another SB mvp and went like 12 for 13 in the 4th.....(something to that affect)

Let's get one thing straight. The Seahawks lost the Super Bowl. The Pats didn't "beat" anyone that day. :rl:

sure...you are welcome to your opinion. We will let you think that is how it is....

Unlike you I watched that game.

ha ha 

is that reply the same as "i know you are, but what am i"? 

Jet fans gonnna be really upset when bb n brady are still in the HOF.

And still consider among the greatest in thier respective field.

I think what's really upsetting to all fans is that these two tremendously talented guys aren't satisfied to win a game fairly. From the standpoint of personal integrity these guys are pretty damn slimy. The Greeks called it hubris. And we know where that gets you.

No..its the age ole sports philosophy. Everyone else hate when someone is constantly on top.

At the end of the day. Whoever hated the pats.. were going to stay hating..spygate deflated balls was never going to change that.

As much as fans think this is gonna "bring down thier reign" or exposed some TRUTH that they're not that good.

It doesn't. Plenty of scientific evidence show they are the best in thier fields. Dispite the stupid competitive edge.

Again you know thier hated because the saints players intentionally tried to injured another player. That worse then spygate or deflating footballs..beating your wife or gf is worse, abusing your child, serving time for a crime you committed is worse.

But revival fans want to scream brady should never step on a field again n he is a scumbag..ha ha

Like oh really!!

I get it though. I do.

N for the reecord about 2 to 3 games suspension is cool, a team fine n the season moves no..in my opinion

Really? LOL

I just watched a panel of nfl network such as Brian Dawkins n Jeff Saturday who are very disppointed n have spoken out a few times against thier "rule breaking" antics and said this in the end will not overall change what thier praised as nor should it. According to them.

So i think im pretty accurate in my statement.

People on NFL network work for the NFL, what the hell do you think they are going to say.

Idk the truth about thier personal opinion *shrug shoulders*

I mean after all ppl on the Internet speak the truth all the time too right? If its said on the net that means its the truth? (More sarcasm )

They are ex-players. Not sure who votes HOF. Cheaters seem to get overlooked in other sports when it comes to HOF. I guess we will see.

Yea u guys would sign over to scout before bb n brady ever get denied any hof votes..

I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you want to keep trying please go ahead. Ill be back gonna grab more popcorn and a fresh beer.

its ok. I expected to go over your head i know who i was talking to.

As a pure societal issue yes, spygate or deflategate pale in comparison to beating your spouse/gf/child , But in the context of a sport the worst thing that can undermine it is integrity. The Pats cheating has tarnished the integrity of the entire sport just like the NBA ref scandal has cast a shroud over the NBA. You can feel anyway you want about the Pats Super Bowls but most fans outside of NE will view them with a asterik placed next to them and it has nothing to do with being jealous of a superior team. Once the question of a level playing field is removed , hell the sport may as well be the WWE the Pats have made a mockery of their success and a mockery of the NFL. [\b]

Emm.i would not go that far given what the numbers were for the superbowl and thats after a.peterson, r.rice etc.

I understand about the integrity of the game and not arguing opposite of that. Im just saying the pats are not gonna fall hard like revival fans want.

You write like a malfunctioning robot speaks. I don't think you're in a position to be insulting the intelligence of anyone else.

I beg to differ.

Seriously, I have no clue what you are talking about.

Just cause they are on the nfl network doesnt mean they would be bias.

You can't differ. It would violate the second law of robotics. Even if you're malfunctioning you can't break it.

Ahhh yea. I guess that was insulting to me. Or supposed to be.

You're doing it to yourself.

Really?

Ok. Jeff Saturday n Brian Dawkins have a conflict of interest here so what they have to say holds no weight. Opinion on a jets message board. Got it!

Ha ha ok.

danger. danger. cannot compute

That was one of my favorite shows growing up! Thanks for the throw back.

I think it is cute you are trying to act like this doesn't bother you in the least. Like a drowning guy screaming, "I was thirsty anyways."

Wait what? I hate to break this to you. I dont employ any patriot and although im a fan, none of thier actions refelect me as a man of my own morals.

Never agreed w spygate, think brady is beyond stupid for this, but still im a fan and still will root for them.

So you can think whatever. Im more like...ehhh

Embrace revival fans hate.

• Upvote 1

If you take the time to visit a rival site I have to think you care at least a little. I care and I'm not even a Pats fan. I care because your team is destroying the integrity of the game I grew up watching and even shared with my kids. Kinda gross.

Just my team huh? Not the Saints, the Falcons, 49ers front office during thier championship run.

Ok got you. i guess...

Please dude.  Your team has practically a century worth of finding ways to circumvent the rules of the game.  I guess after the "tuck rule" you guys just figured it was your right to win regardless of the rules?  What it seems like.  From Kraft to Belii and Brady the entire Patriot family of deception seem to enjoy cheating to win more than actually winning.  

The "tuck rule" ha ha you mean the same rule that did benefit other teams as well...ahh ok!

And "you guys" word, I play for the patriots too, ok? Look why would I expect you to feel any different, I don't.  If the ruling is not good enough for you go take it up with congress, don't watch football anymore, do whatever floats your boat. Like i said, their actions do not represent me, so you don't like them, ehhh, cool whatever.

Yes.  I should stop watching football because the Patriots can;t stop cheating.  Typical Patriot fan.  

I dont know what your problem is.....ha ha i'm telling you, you are free to think what you like, and take your own actions if you like and that is a typical Patriot fan reply according to you....ahh ok bruh!

2vcj3tg.gif

Dude, you're like a human punching bag in this thread. I give you credit for accepting the role.

Huh??

I must of missed something cause i don't see anything said toward me worth being bothered by..

And you replying to a post from 3 or 4 pages ago, now? Word!?

• Thumb Down 1

credibility test time.....

Q : do the patriots cheat ?

A:

Ha ha sure i will play along.

They cheat as much as jet fans are obsessed with everything patriots pre-deflatgate

Nor did I. Should've banned your cheating headcoach for a few years for scamming his way to 3 super bowls. So far he has ZERO SBs without cheating. That puts him right next to Rex...n Mangini...n Rich Kotite....

Yea too bad that aint gonna happen. All superbowls n accolades are kept. Not Rex, not Mangini, not Rich.

Crowd at Salem is chanting MVP for Brady. People are in denial as it is so obvious. Hail to the Most Valuable Perpetrator. Total cop out on live T.V. (NFL network) he knows he got caught.

But really how did you expect them react? How did you expect his dad or agent to react? I find this most funny w fans..

Most fans here would be doing the same thing pats fans would be doing, if it was a jet QB i would expect his parent n agent to react the same.

I always love how all fans act like they dont act like each other..

at some point someone has to act like integrity matters

I would tell tom to look at a-rod and armstrong.  it catches up to you eventually.   he was sweating his ass off and looked like he wanted to puke.  he never thought it would come to this

he needs to just give over his cell phone and come clean

I agree w you 150%

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company