Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

I'm still laughing my ass off that the Pats drafted a long snapper

LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahaha

Spit it pastryhomerville!

Pats fans.com

LOLOL

where's all the guys that said Pats would be exonerated and Kensil and Grison was going down...where are all you "disagree" guys now. Told ya.

Call it vague, innuendo or whatever you want, but for us Pats fans you know whats coming, Pats Cheated and that all your going to here. Calling it what you want here wont change the public opinion thats coming. Im truly disappointed but not the least bit surprised.

You are still the biggest moron on this board.

Even Jets fans think you are nothing more than a complete fool.

LOL that's it let it all out. I'm enjoying your implosion!!!

post-28760-0-57244600-1430952694_thumb.j

Nope, the report completely exonerated BB.

How did that work out for Sean Payton?

LOLOLOLOLOL

No, you are the biggest a-hole here by far and you don't belong here. GFY and GTFO. I can't believe the mods let you stay here. Consider yourself blessed because I would ban you permanently just like what happened at JI. Max and his Mods are most magnanimous for letting you sh!t all over this place, hijacking threads, insulting posters, ridiculing to no end the team we root for. Go away. You're not wanted, not appreciated and not respected in the least. What a pathetic imbecile you are for even wanting to hang around here.

applause.gif

• Upvote 1

Serious question for a moment, talking a break from enjoying the pile on with our resident Pats trolls...

That Wells report news broke around 12:30 pm, Kraft had his response out no later than maybe 30 minutes to an hour at most, how the hell did he get the news so fast and have his publicist draft and then release an in depth response?

How is nobody else picking up on this??

This is just more proof Kraft knew and is plugged in with Goodell and the league...

It will be real interesting how severe the punishment will be when the entire league will be watching how the Pats, now a mutliple cheating offender will be handled by the league!

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company