Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

About time this stupid witch hunt is over.

Hope you guys are not too disappointed in the outcome.

Best outcome there could be. We all knew no big penalty cause after so many SB's, MVPs, Belly worship its embarrassing to NFL, but NFL now says YET AGAIN the Pats cheated and star QB knew about it means Pats have had unfair ball advantage for years. We dont need penaltys, we just need further proof these have all been aided by unfair advantage and are all asterisks. Its cool, Pat fans can say -we are great', but now, YET AGAIN, NFL has said they cheated.

#ADDANOTHERASTERISK

• Upvote 2

@AdamSchefter: Tom Brady declined to turn over his phone to Ted Wells, per the report.

@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation.

This is HUGE if true. By NFL Players contract I am sure Brady should have turned phone over. Clear indication of coverup and phone data admitting guilt.

EVERYTHING TOM BRADY HAS EVER "ACCOMPLISHED" IS SUSPECT. 

CHEATER

exactly , hence all the asterisks

That's true.  If I were Sean Payton, I'd have my lawyers on standby ready to go if Belichick isn't harshly disciplined.  

great point.. captain goes down even if no smoking gun ,aka Sean as u point out..

• Upvote 1

smoke = fire.

Pretty good assumption that the pre game video walkthru of Rams did indeed happen. 

Brady is not only a cheater, apparently he's also a dick who treats equipment guys like sh*t:

1240507784564635208.png

is this real?? these guys should be witnesses under immunity for NFL

Ref stated in 19 years he had never seen a bag of game balls disappear after being checked by officials.

If Commish doesnt suspend Brady or Belly then its all a sham

• Upvote 1

NFL now has same horrific 'life altering to sport' decision of 'do we add asterisks' to Pats SB's, records etc that MLB had years back

My balls actually got inflated with this report :)

• Upvote 2

Don't believe that for even one second.  Bill Belichick controls most aspects of that team.  He has a very close relationship with Brady.

which is why NFL has decision of putting brady under Bus or actually doing as you rightfully state 'sighting Pats for Lack of Institutional Control' and come down hard on Kraft (fine/suspension/loss of SB wins), Brady (fine/suspension/loss of SB wins), Belly (fine/suspension/loss of SB wins) and team (loss of draft picks, NFL officials officially monitor Pats sidelines/Pressbox for probationary period))

• Upvote 1

i Hope there are no suspensions - I hope brady is made to play with properly inflated balls in cold games so we can watch his head get taken off by opposing DE just like every other QB in league - I do however hope they get a draft pick taken.   brady may just call it quits - take his deflated balls and say im not playing with you guys anymore so there!

folks also forget its fact that under inflated balls make it MUCH easier for WRs to catch balls.

lets not lose sight this also helped the Pats have fewest fumbles of any NFL team since Brady there.. competitve advantage goes beyond just throwing/gripping ball and making it easier to catch..it effects BIGGEST factor in a game, aka TURNOVERS

That's what i am wondering WHY none of the WR's, TE's and RB's are part of the investigation. They are accessories to this cheating. The suspension should be for all people who are directly and indirectly beneficiaries of these deflated balls.

they may not have know, but they certainly benefited

Pats fans personally attacking Jets fans on a Jets Message board should be banned.

They are hurting now.. I can understand. Most are great fans on greta run. It must hurt like hell to relaize (like Yanks did w/Arod, and Cards w/McGwire) taht it was all won w/unfait advantage and complete disdain for fairness. And add in thier heroes lied to Commish.

Then add in fact they now know when they wear Pats gear anywhere outside of Mass. from now on, they will hear snickers, laughs and headshakes as opposed to the 'hold head high' attitude I assume they had before. Those days are over. They are the {oster Boys for whats wrong in sports now and will have to pay the price in at minimum Pride and realization of tarnished SB wins and asterisks galore, even if no penaltys come from a Commish who is afraid of backlash of such a horrific decade long cheating scandal. I assume NFL tries to sweep under carpet, but Pats and fans wearing gear will be laughing stocks outside of Mass.

This speaks volumes to his knowing data was on phone implicating him, but probably other players and coaches

"In the report, Wells also noted that Brady refused to turn over his cell phone and other personal information for investigative purposes."

If Brady has nothing to hide what's the deal?

that would be the correct thought process IMHO Dr. 

even if no punishment, it will be interesting to see Pats fumble rate in 2015 and Brady and Pat WR performance # especially in cold weather.  Remember, if games closer, passes harder to complete, aka, more turnovers if Pats fumble more =closer games..its like a domino

What?

I am sure they were crying to the bank when the 24/7 coverage of Deflategate after the AFCC helped this superbolw become one of the most watched.

owners are competitive.. I'm sure they arent happy that its now being shown as systemic, planned  cheating, not isolated. They have money already, but less chance at rings when another teams games are altered/momentum changed when they have less turnovers then any other team on consistent basis due to how 'most' RBs say its easier to handle ball w/less inflated. (some are fumblers no matter what)

Thats biggest issue thats ignored,,the lack of fumble turnovers that might have happened last 8 years or so if balls were normal.

• Upvote 1

SJ there is no doubt they are.

And these are men that ar emore oftent than not successful business men that might have applied less than honorable means to get ahead.

Not saying it is right, but it is what it is.

Oh I agree Pats arent only 'edge cutters' (nice tewrm eh? ;))

But at 'some point' lets be honest, dont u think they even get pissed w/continued infractions. The lack of fumbles by a mathematically 'non probable' % (NFls words) is to me the thing that efffected games the most. A fumble/turnover  (or lack of one where one who have happened by a huge hit to RB) can change a game in 1st qtr.

I doubt anything happens, but if it does, behind closed doors, the 'we dont haveto be legally perfect' NFL is pissed ta 2 things 1- fumbles #s and 2- Brady not cooperating after other members of organization didnt. Whats odd, he knew other guys phones would implicate him. Who was Brady protecting ? Belichick?

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company