Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Who cares about deflategate the Patriots are quickly becoming a non factor.

No QB = Non factor

2 lbs of PSI is the equivalent of a feather.

But whatever floats your boat.

Wasn't the complaint grip and not weight?

It was raining vs Indy IIRC.

Crazy that NFL Refs didn't notice anything when they handle the ball on every single play.

I think Goodell is telling time by Geno's watch when he says "soon"

There is nothing on the Pats.

They would have been docked 2015 draft picks if there was.

while i don't believe it was a mistake/accident/coincidence that 11 out of 12 or whatever balls were flat, i do agree with you the punishment will be minor/non-existent. fine for not following league protocols and procedures is my guess. even if goodell was convinced pats did something, calling the championship game's legitamacy into question is bad for the brand and preventing that is his job numero uno that he is paid $20M+ a year to do.

The balls were flat!

Whr re did you hear this?

i know you're going to defend them, and that's fine. i'm less interested in debating whether it happened or not at this point but very interested to see how goodell unties this thing. nice to see someone who gets paid $20M earn it by squirming a little

There was no wrong doing.

Goodell was posing for pics with Patriot players at the Derby. Why would he do that if there was any truth to the Colts and Ravens whining?

I wish it were true, but I think you're wrong...SB had largest audience in history, a trillion people watched the draft...the NFL has moved on and so has 99.9% of the country.

The .1% are Jets fans.

They keep waiting and hoping.

Just the way it goes...if the Jets won SB's by cheating and were later caught cheating again, you'd like something to be done about it.  The fact that they're pretending it takes six months to answer the question makes it look that much worse.  There is no way it doesn't look like  a cover-up even if there isn't one.  The league has decided to stall and stall and stall and stall and stall..so when they finally come out and offer Kraft his apology it's gonna' look bad...but the league will be just fine.

How did NE cheat in Super Bowls?

Be specific and name facts.

He is a politician. This just in... OJ didn't do it!

Corbis-BE020809.jpg?size=67&uid=9540543c

simpso37.gif

I think most Jets fans know Pats are going to get off scot free

He is a politician. This just in... OJ didn't do it!

Corbis-BE020809.jpg?size=67&uid=9540543c

simpso37.gif

I think most Jets fans know Pats are going to get off scot free

Goodell works for 31 other NFL owners.

He didn't have to have his pic taken at the derby, but Goodell did because he already knows that NE will be cleared of any wrong doing.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company