Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Brady is not only a cheater, apparently he's also a dick who treats equipment guys like sh*t:

1240507784564635208.png

From page 18 of the report, this certainly appears to be Brady orchestrating a cover up:

Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness includes a material increase in the frequency of telephone and text communications between Brady and Jastremski shortly after suspicions of ball tampering became public on January 19. After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months (based on data retrieved from Jastremski‟s cell phone), Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds) before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. These calls included conversations relatively early during the mornings of January 19 (7:26 a.m. for 13 minutes and 4 seconds), January 20 (8:22 a.m. for 6 minutes and 21 seconds) and January 21 (7:38 a.m. for 13 minutes and 47 seconds). Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady‟s office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski (“You good Jonny boy?”; “You doing good?”). For his part, Jastremski sent Brady text messages confirming that he was okay (“Still nervous; so far so good though”) and cautioning Brady about questioning (“FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He‟s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it‟s unrealistic you did it yourself...”).

is this real?? these guys should be witnesses under immunity for NFL

Yes. It's a screenshot from Ted Wells' report. 

• Upvote 1

TOM BRADY IS A FRAUD. THERE IS A REASON HE WAS A SIXTH ROUNDER. 

HE IS BANGING A SUPERMODEL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES

HE IS NOT A GOOD QB - HE IS A CHEATER

• Upvote 2

Yes! He is low down piece of sh*t. He is a cheater... But I can't really go as far to say he isn't a good QB. Just is a better QB with his cheating ways.

Play along dumbass. 

• Upvote 1

You would think Brady would have been smarter than this. 

You're assuming Tom Brady is real life smart as opposed to football smart. 

I think he is a ******* moron in real life. 

• Upvote 2

Well, he clearly doesn't have the good sense to treat the equipment managers (who are the ones physically doing the cheating) with much respect, if those texts are indicative of the type of relationship Tom has with them.

You're talking about an a$$hole who went on ESPN and with tears in his eyes and not a hint of irony said the day he was drafted in the sixth round of the NFL draft was "the worst day of my parents' lives."

Does this sound like the type of guy who is going to be good to the help?

• Upvote 3

So this is from the report?  The report that says he might have known?

Yes and yes. :rl:

#tombradyisacheatingloser

• Upvote 1

not fake, just outrageous.

I mean the way TB is portrayed right?

its almost too juicy

Its hardly surprising. I've always thought he was an entitled dickhead. This just proves it. 

• Upvote 1

The report kind of goes out of its way to exonerate Belichick.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/06/brady-assured-belichick-he-did-nothing-wrong-in-deflategate/

“Belichick asked Brady directly whether he had any knowledge about any of the issues raised by the press since the AFC Championship Game,” the report says. “According to Belichick, Brady said ‘absolutely not.’ Belichick stated that he then asked if Brady or anyone Brady knew had tampered with or in any way altered the footballs. Brady again denied any knowledge or involvement. Belichick recalled that Brady also explained that once he inspects and approves game balls, those balls are exactly as he likes them and that he would not want anyone to do anything to them after that point. Belichick believed Brady. Belichick and Brady attended the team meeting, and Belichick told the team that there was ‘not one shred of truth’ to the deflation allegations. When given the floor, Brady repeated what he had told Belichick about wanting game balls to be exactly as he approved them.”

The investigation strongly suggests that Brady did, in fact, pressure the Patriots’ equipment staff to deflate footballs used by the team. But the investigation also suggests that Belichick was unaware. If the NFL is going to make a high-profile person within the Patriots organization suffer consequences over this, it’s going to be Brady, not Belichick.

And the Pats still easily win the AFCE.

No big deal whatsoever.

Let's see how he does in the 10 games he's not suspended for in 2015 with properly inflated footballs. 

Me thinks you may be in for a rude awakening. 

we seen it in the superbowl...he beat the best defense in the league and won another ring!

ha ha

Let's get one thing straight. The Seahawks lost the Super Bowl. The Pats didn't "beat" anyone that day. :rl:

You mean like how he performed against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl?

Dumb comment Kleck.

Throwing 2 picks, needing an historically bad play call to "win?"

A great QB. like Joe Montana, leaves no doubt. He plays mistake free football when it matters most and he's facing another Hall of Famer in a championship game. 

Tom Brady is a fraud. 

• Upvote 2

sure...you are welcome to your opinion. We will let you think that is how it is....

Unlike you I watched that game.

Kraft's entire statement presented below with no comment.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft issued the following statement Wednesday regarding the Wells report:

“When I addressed the media at the Super Bowl on January 26 -- over 14 weeks ago -- I stated that I unconditionally believed that the New England Patriots had done nothing inappropriate in this process or in violation of the NFL rules and that I was disappointed in the way the league handled the initial investigation. That sentiment has not changed.

“I was convinced that Ted Wells’ investigation would find the same factual evidence supported by both scientific formula and independent research as we did and would ultimately exonerate the Patriots. Based on the explanations I have heard and the studies that have been done, I don’t know how the science of atmospheric conditions can be refuted or how conclusions to the contrary can be drawn without some definitive evidence.

“What is not highlighted in the text of the report is that three of the Colts’ four footballs measured by at least one official were under the required psi level. As far as we are aware, there is no comparable data available from any other game because, in the history of the NFL, psi levels of footballs have never been measured at halftime, in any climate. If they had been, based on what we now know, it is safe to assume that every cold-weather game was played with under-inflated footballs. As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.

“Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship Game, would be a gross understatement. In addition, given our level of cooperation throughout the process, I was offended by the comments made in the Wells Report in reference to not making an individual available for a follow-up interview. What the report fails to mention is that he had already been interviewed four times and we felt the fifth request for access was excessive for a part-time game day employee who has a full-time job with another employer.

“While I respect the independent process of the investigation, the time, effort and resources expended to reach this conclusion are incomprehensible to me. Knowing that there is no real recourse available, fighting the league and extending this debate would prove to be futile. We understand and greatly respect the responsibility of being one of 32 in this league and, on that basis, we will accept the findings of the report and take the appropriate actions based on those findings as well as any discipline levied by the league.”

What an arrogant douche. Even Kraft is a ****in' troll. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t know how the science of atmospheric conditions can be refuted or how conclusions to the contrary can be drawn without some definitive evidence.

:rl:

BOB KRAFT IS A DELUSIONAL IDIOT!!!

• Upvote 1

To be fair. We did trade for Brandon Marshall.

Brandon Marshall was undiagnosed borderline personality disorder when he did what he did. He is on meds now and hasn't had an incident in years and has shown contrition for his actions. 

Floyd is an unrepentant serial abuser. Huge difference. 

• Upvote 1

ESPN Writer says Deflategate JEts Fault (lol):

So it's the Jets fault because Brady was frustrated by his own sh*tty performance?

Brandon Marshall is on a team we root for. Floyd is not. That's the difference.

No. I liked Marshall before he was a Jet, ask Bergen Jet and JiF

If you know his story it's hard not to like him. 

Watch his "A Football Life."

Marshall and Mayweather is a false equivalency. 

Tom Brady's jackass father claims his lying, douchebag, cheater of a son is being framed:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/06/tom-bradys-dad-declares-wells-report-framegate/

I don’t have any doubt about my son’s integrity — not one bit,” Brady Sr. said. “In this country, you’re innocent until proven guilty. It just seems Tommy is now guilty until proven innocent. This thing is so convoluted. . . . They say that possibly — possibly — he was aware of this. The reality is if you can’t prove he did it, then he’s innocent, and lay off him. That’s the bottom line.”

Tom Brady's jackass father claims his lying, douchebag, cheater of a son is being framed:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/06/tom-bradys-dad-declares-wells-report-framegate/

I don’t have any doubt about my son’s integrity — not one bit,” Brady Sr. said. “In this country, you’re innocent until proven guilty. It just seems Tommy is now guilty until proven innocent. This thing is so convoluted. . . . They say that possibly — possibly — he was aware of this. The reality is if you can’t prove he did it, then he’s innocent, and lay off him. That’s the bottom line.”

Does Tom Brady Sr. understand that this is not a court of law and that there is no burden of proof standard here? Is he really as dumb as his cheating ****tard son?

• Upvote 2

Any time a parent comes out defending their kid is inevitable that they are going to look dopey.  He really should keep his mouth shut and let the conclusion seep in over time that his son is a cheater.

tombrady_father.jpeg

Sooo... that's how it is in their family....

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company