Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Precedent was set with Sean Payton in New Orleans.

Whether or not Bill knew, doesn't matter. Cheating happened on his watch. He needs to be made accountable along with Brady is gay.

More deserving of getting decked in the face: Bro in a Tapout shirt or some idiot wearing a TMT hat? I'm going with the TMT guy.

Will you be discussing the conceptual exploration of space-time continuum in science fiction over the past 50 years before, or after, said decking in face?

The Colts NEED to raise hell and make sure sh*t gets done.

Every team does, frankly. If the league passively allows Goodell to diminish penalties as he sees fit, then there is no precedent for repeat infractions, thus no barometer for circumstances where they themselves might face discipline.

Amazing how NFL controls the narrative so well. Draft over, back to good vs. evil vs. truth vs. conspiracy... Offseason ratings galore

That's all fine. Again, knowing why the league can't prove competitive advantage doesn't mean that I think that they had to do so.

You criticize me for troll punching Jeanie and her X chromosomes, then go and do the same to jgb? Heh.

This is why I try to avoid giving honest answers to stupid questions.

Better to just call stupid stupid, stupid.

No name calling. Ape.

Have you seen this thread?

If Tom wasn't guilty, then he would have taken the easy opportunity to prove it. Tom's phone probably indicts people higher up in the organization as well... Like his sh*tbag coach.

• Upvote 3

Battista doesn't **** around. If she's writing it, it means that's the perception at the highest levels of the league.

Could you point to what she wrote that you're referring to? I haven't kept up with the thread. Thanks.

Teddy Bruschi on ESPN "I don't think there should be a suspension because I do not accept the report" 

LMFAO :rl:  :rl:

That moron should be taken off the air. Him, Heath Evans, and the rest of the ex-Patriots, none of them approach their job in an unbiased manner at all. Shameful.

I really wish they didn't draft Garoppolo last year

Totally agreed at the time, but now I'm looking at it as maybe our defense, the Bills defense and maybe even the Dolphins defense could contribute this season to making sure this kid never develops into anything other than a basket case that runs for his life.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company