Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

'Was it just one game?'"

oh god please make it a 15 year *

so the investigation hasn't shifted to the colts and the nfl conspiring against the poor misunderstood pats* ?

weird

2 lbs of PSI is the equivalent of a feather.

But whatever floats your boat.

I would expect a more informed response from an internet lawyer

are you drunk ?

deflating the balls really isn't a big deal

lying about it sure is

lets see if shady brady shows some integrity and admits to what he did, of if he takes the chicken sh*t way out and throws the equipment guy under the bus

gee, I wonder, lol

the way I see it, there are 2 precedents to factor in here;

spygate - punishment was for the "hubris" of doing something a week after being told not to in a written memo as much as the basic scummy nature of spying

and

bountygate - the HC is responsible for everything that happens.  everything.  ignorance is no excuse

I can't see how belicheat escapes punishment here

add to that brady's miserable performance of lying to the nation

add to that 2 rules changes that had to be made at the winter meetings because of patriot shenanigans

it has to stop.  they have to be dealt with.  enough is enough

• Upvote 2

Here's what I think is going to happen (and has already happened) The other owners have had enough and they put enough pressure on Goodell to treat this investigation cleanly.  This is clearly not a white wash and demands strong and obvious penalties.  They will be handed out strongly here.

I won't be surprised if they both get a year and lose a #1...

This is worse than BountyGate..

on a cumulative basis I agree

the lying is super disrespecful

billionaires don't like being disrespected

heck, neither do I, lol

Playing with a slightly under-inflated football is worse than paying players to purposely injure other players?

Jets fans are friggn' hilarious.

it's the lying numb nuts

I thought that mattered ?

maybe being a pats* fan has warped you

I said it in the thread where brady was obviously lying through his teeth to the nation;

the cover up is worse than the crime.

they way they should have handled it was obvious.  the should have stepped up to the microphone, admitted they did it, and said simply "and we would have won that game if we played with an australian rules football or a rugby ball.  we kicked their asses"

but nooooooooooo

they had to get cute and deny it

there are 31 billionaires putting the heat on gooddell to stop this sh*t once and for all

he needs to bring the hammer down

get the best player in the draft

get to watch the patsie trolls melt down

nice week !

Why do you guys want Brady suspended? I want to beat him not rely on Goodell to pretend to be a real commisioner

personally I want the bullsh*t to just stop

just line up and play ball

like a 3 year old, you need consequences to shape behavior

• Upvote 1

from ian o'connor

Brady denied knowledge of any wrongdoing to league investigators, yet declined to provide those investigators with texts and emails related to the case. The report cites data retrieved from Jastremski's phone in describing a "material increase" in the communication between the staffer and the quarterback after the allegations of tampering became public on Jan. 19.

"After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months ... Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds)," the report states, "before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. ... Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady's office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski ('You good Jonny boy?'; 'You doing good?')."

• Upvote 1

payment recieved

Jastremski and McNally texted quite a bit about needles, and McNally seemed to be angrier at Brady than Rex Ryan's ever been. Except, of course, when the locker room attendant was apparently looking for autographed footballs, sneakers and cash for his services. On Jan. 10, 2015, in a meeting witnessed by Jastremski in the Patriots' equipment room before the playoff victory over the Baltimore Ravens, the report states McNally "received two footballs autographed by Brady and also had Brady autograph a game-worn Patriots jersey that McNally previously had obtained."

But when questioned, Brady claimed he didn't know Jim McNally from Jim McMahon. Maybe the quarterback's texts and emails would've told a different story about that.

So he didn't cooperate with the investigation? 

Would it be unconstitutional to give him a year ban for doing that?

the NFL can't force you I guess.  If he had nothing to hide, he would have cooperated.  a 3 year old knows that

gooddell will give him 3 games is my guess.  but that just means we talk about it until then, and get to rub it in their faces, lol

That's the equivalent of saying the Jets are undefeated in the Super Bowl.

One game is totally irrelevant and meaningless.

why didn't tommy boy cooperate with the investigation in your mind ?

I don't know, maybe he had some wild sex tape with Giselle on his cell phone.

I'm sure it will come out at some point why he didn't turn over his phone.

so he didn't cooperate with the investigation, but he will tell us why

'You good patsfan boy?'; 'You doing good?'"

lol what a douche

• Upvote 1

No, you are the biggest a-hole here by far and you don't belong here. GFY and GTFO. I can't believe the mods let you stay here. Consider yourself blessed because I would ban you permanently just like what happened at JI. Max and his Mods are most magnanimous for letting you sh!t all over this place, hijacking threads, insulting posters, ridiculing to no end the team we root for. Go away. You're not wanted, not appreciated and not respected in the least. What a pathetic imbecile you are for even wanting to hang around here.

so how do you really feel ?

lol

like most trolls, he suffers from low self esteem and narcissism with some sadism thrown in for fun.  Take heart knowing all of his personal realationships are sh*t, and the only reason anyone associates with him is because they have to or get paid.

His life must be pure misery

the beauty of even a 1 game suspension means shady brady should not have played in the SB

which would mean a huge giant asterisk

• Upvote 1

oooooooooooo

guess what...now we know the Patriots are in trouble

go Judy Battista

who the heck is she and why does she get to beat them up so bad....  

<insert hand over mouth and little girl laugh here>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491628/article/wells-report-threatens-tom-bradys-legacy-patriots-reputation

very fair and balanced take on things

lol at the conspiracy thoery

Huh??

I must of missed something cause i don't see anything said toward me worth being bothered by..

And you replying to a post from 3 or 4 pages ago, now? Word!?

credibility test time.....

Q :  do the patriots cheat ?

A:

might be closer to the end of the day - but yes, I agree - it'll happen tomorrow and it'll be substantial.

Maybe not as much as we want but it will be strong. 

agree, I would think after the markets close, lol

Crowd at Salem is chanting MVP for Brady. People are in denial as it is so obvious. Hail to the Most Valuable Perpetrator. Total cop out on live T.V. (NFL network) he knows he got caught. 

he was sweating his ass off !!!   then the says he has no reaction

what a coward

some "leadership" talk

the degree of hero worship we as a culture pay our athletes is grotesque

• Upvote 4

I'm thinking that accusing the NFL of cheating while they consider your penalty for cheating is not good advice

but hey, this asshat agent keeps giving the pats hometown discounts so maybe he is just a dumbass

• Upvote 2

But really how did you expect them react? How did you expect his dad or agent to react? I find this most funny w fans..

Most fans here would be doing the same thing pats fans would be doing, if it was a jet QB i would expect his parent n agent to react the same.

I always love how all fans act like they dont act like each other..

at some point someone has to act like integrity matters

I would tell tom to look at a-rod and armstrong.  it catches up to you eventually.   he was sweating his ass off and looked like he wanted to puke.  he never thought it would come to this

he needs to just give over his cell phone and come clean

• Upvote 3

Agreed.

I am sorry but if this was a Jet I would be calling him to come clean.

As an example and know it's not the same but - I was a big Rex fan but his BS hit a point where I learned who he was an conceded his problems as a blow hard.

As a fan you have to have integrity too. You want to support him, fine. He made a mistake but I'm still a fan, I can live with that but these denials and continued cover ups are simply discraceful.

its funny how people think jets fans like the team, lol

I agree w you 150%

respect earned

• Upvote 1

Whoa....that Salem State thing....just showed clip of it on ESPN....wow. He looked like he was about to go postal with guilt. 

sweating his ass off.  nervous as hell.   I wonder if he knows something like he's getting suspended for 2 months

Gotta love Damien Woody!!!!

Former Patriots center Damien Woody, who snapped the ball to Tom Brady thousands of times and won two Super Bowl rings with him, believes that Brady was behind Deflategate.

Woody engaged in a debate on ESPN today with fellow former Patriot Tedy Bruschi, and although Bruschi defended Brady and said he doesn’t think the Patriots are cheaters, Woody said he agrees with the Ted Wells report, which found that the preponderance of the evidence shows that Brady cheated.

Bruschi asked Woody if he believes Brady told Patriots employees to deflate the footballs the Patriots would use in the AFC Championship Game, and Woody answered, “I do believe that.”

Woody said he read the Deflategate report and found it convincing. Woody added that he doesn’t believe the AFC Championship Game is the first time Brady cheated.

“From the texts of Jim McNally, him labeling himself ‘the Deflator’ tells me that this wasn’t the only time. When you’ve given yourself a label, to me that insinuates that this action has happened multiple times. I’m looking at it as this has happened multiple times, not only this particular situation, but it’s happened in the past before,” Woody said.

Bruschi asked Woody, “You believe Tom Brady would tell someone to do something illegal?” Woody answered, “Yes.”

Woody said he respects Brady as a great player, but also thinks Brady is such a competitor that he’d do anything to find an edge. Even cheat.

the pats apologists are sickening.  its time to face the music.  shady brady cheats

• Upvote 1

In 1982, there were no rules against using a snowplow to clear the playing field.

Just like there were no rules saying the home team must cover the field with a tarp.

Two perfect examples of teams gaining a competitive advantage by not breaking any rules.

Tom sucks … im going make that next ball a [expletive] balloon

• Upvote 2

Anybody else think it's odd the Wells' investigation didn't ask Belicheat for his cell phone cell phone wasn't asked for? Belicheat is one of the most detail oriented coaches there is so it's ludicrous to think he didn't know this was going on. 

The report could very be a whitewash to protect Belicheat. I happen to think Brady is being thrown under the bus to protect Belicheat. 

my take on that is belicheat doesn't handle the balls, that's on brady.  belicheat isn't going to tell brady how to have his balls done

I mean you can't tell another man how to handle his own balls

• Upvote 1

God, Jets fans are completely delusional.

Remember to put a couple sweet pig skins ready for tom to sign

so I decided to actually read some of the report.  thank god the evidence ws not destroyed this time !!!!!

The NFL has to bring the hammer down.  Brady is a cheat and a liar

sorry for the formatting, I'm trying to post from the on-line version of the report

http://nesn.com/2015/05/read-the-entire-ted-wells-report-on-patriots-deflategate-controversy/

page 19 and 20, wow this guy is an a$$hole !!!! 

liar !!!!!!!

20 McNally told NFL Security that he had been personally told by Brady of Brady‟s inflation level  preference. In sum, with respect to all of our conclusions regarding the Patriots, McNally, Jastremski and Brady, we believe that the totality of the evidence, including the text communications,McNally‟s breach of pre-game procedure, McNally‟s disappearance into alocked bathroom with the game balls for a period of time sufficient to deflate the Patriots game  balls using a needle, the post-game communications between Jastremski and McNally, the increase in the frequency of text and telephone communications between Jastremski and Brady  post-game, the halftime data showing a larger reduction in air pressure in the Patriots balls as compared to the Colts game balls, which our scientific consultants inform us is statistically significant, together with other facts developed during the investigation and set forth in this report support our conclusions

so mcnally tells the NFL tom knew about it and told him to do it, and brady is like "jim ?  jim who ?"

LIAR

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company