Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

All that means is Pats are going to get away with cheating once again with little more that a slap on the wrist.

$99,999.00 fine

Take away their compensation picks at least, one is a third rounder

Kinda tuff if they don't release the report until after the draft.  Maybe next years?

Why would that happen?

It is obvious that there is absolutley no proof whatsoever that the Pats did anything wrong.

Why do you think this has dragged on for over 100 days?

are you talking bout the deflate gate report or Goodell's dick in Kraft's mouth?

LMAO

Easy, they haven't found a damn thing that implicates the Pats had anything to do with it.

I thought Goodell was waiting for Kraft to prove read it before releasing it. 

• Upvote 1

They would be whomever does that for the Patriots.  Do you really think Tom puts a gauge in every ball? Lets air out.  Really?

And why is it so hard to comprehend that maybe just maybe the refs do a half assed job of checking the balls?  Oh, I know they are doctors and lawyers and other professionsals, of course they would do the most monotnous thing in their lives. 

I am sure they followed the correct procedure at half.  That is not when we are talking about.  It is their check two hours before that is in question.  Of course they record everything....oh yeah...we have to take their word for it.

I see your point.  But once you get caught cheating you no longer get the benefit of the doubt.  We all know the Patriot cheated to get an advantage.  Probably not enough to get caught but it would be silly to think they didn't cheat this time.  

I agree, anything the Jets do in the future during Free Agency will be measured by *****

Yes.  Woody should wear a muzzle.

Yea, damning evidence consists of alot of "possibly, probably, maybe, and could be's".

Not one bit of concrete evidence whatsoever.

I feel bad for you.  You are a good fan.  You deserve better than this.  You are welcome to come be a fan of the Jets.   I just checked. "JetsFan Tx" is still available.  Give me the word and it's done.  

• Upvote 2

What is above is untrue. I been on both boards and jets insider would ban opposing fans in a min. If its members just didnt want you there.

And i been on pats boards n seen jets fans get a fair shake.

Here for me, and i have said this numerous times. Has been nothing but respectable n fair to all its users. Its one of the best sites out.

I Respect the site.

Thank you. We do try.  

Goodell set the precedent in the Saints Bountygate case. Ignorance is not an excuse. If one member of the organization is guilty, the whole organization is guilty. 

^^ Not buying it. One set of rules for the league and another set for the Pats. You watch.  Penalties will be very mild.  Wish it wasn't true but Goodell is Krafts bitch.   Only reason anything came out is because they brought in an independent to investigate.  If Goodell did the investigation the result would have been an apology to Kraft. 

Yeah but thats the Saints.  Not his darling team with his boo owner. 

^^ gorgeous and smart

A bit different, given the issue and scope.  You'd expect the HC to know about a bounty pool being run and discussed in his D room.  You wouldn't expect the coach to know about two equipment managers doctoring footballs for the QB, since it would never be discussed around him and he would never be in a position to notice it in the ordinary course of his duties.

Poppycock.   Rex ignored his offense his entire tenure as a Jets coach.  It's possible, not likely, but possible.

Says it all righ there.

Shhhhhh...  JetFanTX.  Come on dude.  Take 7 minutes.  You deserve better.  

Come on Doggy, stop ruining a good thread with common sense.

Still not too late.  Just give me the word. JetFanTX.  I can make this all go away.  

• Upvote 1

And the distinction between observation and complaint has what to do with the fact that determining whether a competitive advantage was gained requires more than whatever 'investigation' you're suggesting. Your ideas are dumb whether you consent to their characterization as complaints or not.

So it's only cheating if it works?  

• Upvote 1

edited by Max

Tex I realize this is a sh*tty day for you but please refrain from personal attacks.  

• Upvote 3

Jet fans gonnna be really upset when bb n brady are still in the HOF.

And still consider among the greatest in thier respective field.

Really?  LOL

LOL love that u are too obsessed with trolling a jets forum but forced to sit with your tail between your legs as another Pats scandal blows up in your face and the only thing you can do is suck it and eat your own dick!!!!

You are still the biggest moron on this board.

Even Jets fans think you are nothing more than a complete fool.

I guess you didn't read his initial post directed at me.

That's OK, it's not worth it responding to him anyway.

What?  You don;t like the taste of Dick?  Thought all Patriot fans did?   Sorry dude.  LOL

• Upvote 1

Hopefully 1st ballot HOF is no more

Dude those sport riders are pretty salty when it comes to cheating.  Be interesting. 

I just watched a panel of nfl network such as Brian Dawkins n Jeff Saturday who are very disppointed n have spoken out a few times against thier "rule breaking" antics and said this in the end will not overall change what thier praised as nor should it. According to them.

So i think im pretty accurate in my statement.

They are ex-players.  Not sure who votes HOF.  Cheaters seem to get overlooked in other sports when it comes to HOF.  I guess we will see. 

What a shocker, huh? A billionth offense is treated more harshly than a first.

Of course, you might have known this already had you gone to law school. But, you obviously didn't.

Yep. Repeat pretender.

Better to just call stupid stupid, stupid.

No name calling. Ape. 

Have you seen this thread?

No. Is it good?

That's the equivalent of saying the Jets are undefeated in the Super Bowl.

One game is totally irrelevant and meaningless.

Please stay on topic. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

*Regardless of anything else Personal attacks are NOT allowed*   Please stop or at least disguise it more.  

• Upvote 3

Guys this is awesome. The Pats are cheaters. We know this, but now there is more proof.

Not sure why this thread would go off track ( I deleted a lot of posts) ... just enjoy this great news!

I could give a few reason but the important thing is we all crap all over the Pats as a family.  A great big happy crapping family.  

• Upvote 2

That was one of my favorite shows growing up! Thanks for the throw back.

I think it is cute you are trying to act like this doesn't bother you in the least.  Like a drowning guy screaming, "I was thirsty anyways."

• Upvote 4

Thanks to the fans in Chicago for mercilessly booing Goodell, if that didn't happen I tend to think he would have orchestrated more of a coverup. Although he's letting Belichick skate which is total BS, he did at least expose Brady.

That was beyond awesome.  Great point dude.  Did not think of that.  

Oh noooooooooooooo!

Please stop being purposely annoying.  Thanks.  

THAT'S NOT A REAL RULE

Fine.  How about the rule against banned posters coming back with an Alias?  Check your manual and let me know.  

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you should ban that guy.

Don't like Banning Jet fans.  I prefer to ban Patriot trolls.  

Wait what? I hate to break this to you. I dont employ any patriot and although im a fan, none of thier actions refelect me as a man of my own morals.

Never agreed w spygate, think brady is beyond stupid for this, but still im a fan and still will root for them.

So you can think whatever. Im more like...ehhh

Embrace revival fans hate.

If you take the time to visit a rival site I have to think you care at least a little.  I care and I'm not even a Pats fan.  I care because your team is destroying the integrity of the game I grew up watching and even shared with my kids.  Kinda gross.

• Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company