Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

hate to break it to ya,son, but this "once in a generation player" you speak of has been living a lie since 2001. only thing brady is great at is doing what he is told and cheating. put aside the fact that brady was told exactly what defense he was looking at on every play, compliments of spygate, he also knew where to throw the ball, via the eye in the sky, where he was in constant communication with someone in the box telling him which receiver to throw to.helmet communication that never shut off. basically a man made qb, remote control robot,if you will. by the time spygate hit, brady was already a master of his craft, no longer needing the remore control. if it was ever proven, brady would be banned for life, as would belichek

Cool. It's been a long time since I've heard the Spygate "Tecmo Bowl" theory. Glad to see that it is still alive and well.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is Teddy Bruschi still on the Patriots payrole?

it seems strange that on ESPN right now see him speak exactly what Belichick stated months ago in the first press conference months ago.

isn`t he supposed to be unbiased?

You still watch ESPN?

I wouldn't be totally surprised to see Marsha retire after this. Her contract was restructured in 2014 so that Patriots can cut ties with her. Belicheat is still a problem.

He'll just serve a 2-4 game suspension, come back and make the playoffs. The media, especially ESPN, will kiss his ass

He'll just serve a 2-4 game suspension, come back and make the playoffs. The media, especially ESPN, will kiss his ass

2 I agree, 4 I think they miss the playoffs..

They're really not that good without him.  The AFC East is going to be very tough this year.

They're really not that good without him.  The AFC East is going to be very tough this year.

They can go 9-3 with Brady and still make it.  We don't have a qb and neither does Buffalo.

They can go 9-3 with Brady and still make it.  We don't have a qb and neither does Buffalo.

Certainly they could...I don't believe they will.  They don't have last years defense.  They're going to give up points...and Brady coming in cold - no practice with the team....And no more deflated balls...

Certainly they could...I don't believe they will.  They don't have last years defense.  They're going to give up points...and Brady coming in cold - no practice with the team....And no more deflated balls...

The lack of deflated balls really hurt them in the Super Bowl.

They're really not that good without him. The AFC East is going to be very tough this year.

Did the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals move to the AFCE?

Last time I checked, it's just the Bills, Phins and Jets.

With or without Brady, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Did the Ravens, Steelers and Bengals move to the AFCE?

Last time I checked, it's just the Bills, Phins and Jets.

With or without Brady, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Have you been taking drugs to help you cope with the fact that your team has been cheating for so long? The AFC east will be a tough division, the weak link this year will be the Patriots, you also gotta wonder if the Pats could win with Brady if the team is not cheating. IDK if the Jets will win the division this year but I would put money right now (with or without Brady) that the Pats finish last this season behind the other 3 AFC east teams.

Have you been taking drugs to help you cope with the fact that your team has been cheating for so long? The AFC east will be a tough division, the weak link this year will be the Patriots, you also gotta wonder if the Pats could win with Brady if the team is not cheating. IDK if the Jets will win the division this year but I would put money right now (with or without Brady) that the Pats finish last this season behind the other 3 AFC east teams.

God, Jets fans are completely delusional.

a lack of deflated balls netted the pats a loss in the super bowl until the last play where the seahawks decided to give them the game on a silver platter

People seem to forget Tom Brady threw 2 INT's....But with that said the ball deflation is most helpful in cold weather and rain....That's where they would see the largest advantage.

Not deflating balls in those scenario's is going to hurt them.  I'm not claiming that Brady isn't good, he is...but to discount the ball deflation as a non-entity is simply wrong.  It offered a substantial competitive advantage that they will no longer have.

so I decided to actually read some of the report.  thank god the evidence ws not destroyed this time !!!!!

The NFL has to bring the hammer down.  Brady is a cheat and a liar

sorry for the formatting, I'm trying to post from the on-line version of the report

http://nesn.com/2015/05/read-the-entire-ted-wells-report-on-patriots-deflategate-controversy/

page 19 and 20, wow this guy is an a$$hole !!!! 

liar !!!!!!!

20 McNally told NFL Security that he had been personally told by Brady of Brady‟s inflation level  preference. In sum, with respect to all of our conclusions regarding the Patriots, McNally, Jastremski and Brady, we believe that the totality of the evidence, including the text communications,McNally‟s breach of pre-game procedure, McNally‟s disappearance into alocked bathroom with the game balls for a period of time sufficient to deflate the Patriots game  balls using a needle, the post-game communications between Jastremski and McNally, the increase in the frequency of text and telephone communications between Jastremski and Brady  post-game, the halftime data showing a larger reduction in air pressure in the Patriots balls as compared to the Colts game balls, which our scientific consultants inform us is statistically significant, together with other facts developed during the investigation and set forth in this report support our conclusions

so mcnally tells the NFL tom knew about it and told him to do it, and brady is like "jim ?  jim who ?"

LIAR

Oh I agree Pats arent only 'edge cutters' (nice tewrm eh? ;))

But at 'some point' lets be honest, dont u think they even get pissed w/continued infractions. The lack of fumbles by a mathematically 'non probable' % (NFls words) is to me the thing that efffected games the most. A fumble/turnover  (or lack of one where one who have happened by a huge hit to RB) can change a game in 1st qtr.

I doubt anything happens, but if it does, behind closed doors, the 'we dont haveto be legally perfect' NFL is pissed ta 2 things 1- fumbles #s and 2- Brady not cooperating after other members of organization didnt. Whats odd, he knew other guys phones would implicate him. Who was Brady protecting ? Belichick?

Nice.

As far as getting tired of it, maybe. 

Trying to look at it from 50K feet, I would think things like the Falcons and Colts pumping in noise would piss me off more.  There were rumors the Colts turned up the heat for the 2006 AFCC game.  That pisses me off more than the possibility that maybe  A-ARon had over inflated his balls last year when he shredded the Pats' D.

I think Brady was CYAing.  As hard as Kraft and Belichick came out the next week after it, I have a hard time seeing them knowing that and going to the press like that, but that is my two cents.

Nice.

As far as getting tired of it, maybe. 

Trying to look at it from 50K feet, I would think things like the Falcons and Colts pumping in noise would piss me off more.  There were rumors the Colts turned up the heat for the 2006 AFCC game.  That pisses me off more than the possibility that maybe  A-ARon had over inflated his balls last year when he shredded the Pats' D.

I think Brady was CYAing.  As hard as Kraft and Belichick came out the next week after it, I have a hard time seeing them knowing that and going to the press like that, but that is my two cents.

I think Kraft thought they would completely whitewash it and would not have the report actually match the facts. He expected his buddy to cover it up, and a few years ago that would have happened. Bad miscalculation by Kraft.

Bedard saying that the Pats are "keeping score" with reporters right now, and that there will be consequences for slamming the organization moving forward. Pretty much pointing the finger directly at Tom Curran.

Breer responded to him saying the Pats have shut him out ever since he reported red flags on Hernandez in 2010

Archived