Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

Yea, damning evidence consists of alot of "possibly, probably, maybe, and could be's".

Not one bit of concrete evidence whatsoever.

If this ever came to real litigation in a court of law with people required to testify under oath you would get your answers.  In  the meantime Roger Goodell and the NFL set a precedent in the New Orleans ruling that cannot be over looked so even if you and the pat brethren cling to that last string of hope you are still going to get slapped by the league.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

old Jets insider forums have been so overly generous to pats fans who behave like asses and troll borders on silly. Go to a pats fan site, say one wrong word about the team and your but is banned in seconds

What is above is untrue. I been on both boards and jets insider would ban opposing fans in a min. If its members just didnt want you there.

And i been on pats boards n seen jets fans get a fair shake.

Here for me, and i have said this numerous times. Has been nothing but respectable n fair to all its users. Its one of the best sites out.

I Respect the site.

Yea, damning evidence consists of alot of "possibly, probably, maybe, and could be's".

LOL.  You might want to put some clothes on before you parade around your nonsense while stark naked.

Pats are cheaters in every respect.

Brady is a lying scumbag.

Have a nice day

I feel bad for you.  You are a good fan.  You deserve better than this.  You are welcome to come be a fan of the Jets.   I just checked. "JetsFan Tx" is still available.  Give me the word and it's done.  

What is above is untrue. I been on both boards and jets insider would ban opposing fans in a min. If its members just didnt want you there.

Here for me, and i have said this numerous times. Has been nothing but respectable n fair to all its users. Its one of the best sites out.

I Respect the site.

100% totally incorrect.  Have been on?  I was on jets insider for about 5 years and the same lame ass trolls were allowed to dip into each thread and toss in their obvious comments.  Once a year one would get suspended for a week maybe.  This forum us exactly the same.  If this forum was like a pats forum you certainly wpuld not be here.

I Respect the site.

Thank you. We do try.  

This is not a homicide investigation you clueless homer. The amount of circumstantial evidence on Brady alone is ridiculous. You have to be one serious homer with his head buried in the sand not to see that.

From page 18 of the report, this certainly appears to be Brady orchestrating a cover up:

Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness includes a material increase in the frequency of telephone and text communications between Brady and Jastremski shortly after suspicions of ball tampering became public on January 19. After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months (based on data retrieved from Jastremski‟s cell phone), Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds) before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. These calls included conversations relatively early during the mornings of January 19 (7:26 a.m. for 13 minutes and 4 seconds), January 20 (8:22 a.m. for 6 minutes and 21 seconds) and January 21 (7:38 a.m. for 13 minutes and 47 seconds). Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady‟s office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski (“You good Jonny boy?”; “You doing good?”). For his part, Jastremski sent Brady text messages confirming that he was okay (“Still nervous; so far so good though”) and cautioning Brady about questioning (“FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He‟s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it‟s unrealistic you did it yourself...”).

Wow, Brady is not only a cheater, but stupid too...

This is not a homicide investigation you clueless homer. The amount of circumstantial evidence on Brady alone is ridiculous. You have to be one serious homer with his head buried in the sand not to see that.

Go easy on him. It's not easy for a man of his age to continue to spin as long as he has.  An now with this extensive report, which is tantamount to a guilty verdict against the Pats and Tom Brady, he has to take spinning to another level.  Hope he doesn't have a coronary.

Except for all the texts between your team's employees.  McNally did not say he "could be" the "deflator" or "probably was" the "deflator"... he IS the "deflator". 

You mad, bro?

100% totally incorrect. Have been on? I was on jets insider for about 5 years and the same lame ass trolls were allowed to dip into each thread and toss in their obvious comments. Once a year one would get suspended for a week maybe. This forum us exactly the same. If this forum was like a pats forum you certainly wpuld not be here.

I physically seen it with jet insider and the patriots rendition to scout.com

I seen some pats posters on insider get banned just cause jet fans didnt like the poster. On the pats version of scout..i seen a pats poster n a jet poster get into it and the moderator just told both of them to chill out. No one was banned. And the mod asked everyone to treat each other w respect. Similar to what i have seen moderators do here.

I dont have any reason to lie. its the Internet. i dont take none of this seriously.

So no need to lie.

Except for all the texts between your team's employees.  McNally did not say he "could be" the "deflator" or "probably was" the "deflator"... he IS the "deflator". 

You mad, bro?

I don't think mad begins to describe it.  Pats fans thought they'd witnessed that elusive legitimate championship.

Guilt has clearly been established as well as a franchise wide attempt at a cover-up....

Only question now is what will be penalties?

7th rounder next year, then award Pats an extra 6th rd comp pick.

Guilt has clearly been established as well as a franchise wide attempt at a cover-up....

Franchise wide!? Really? You got text messages from a equipment manager n probably the QB and that means the whole franchise was in on it? Emmm..ok.

7th rounder next year, then award Pats an extra 6th rd comp pick.

Honestly that report is pretty damning.  I think the penalties are going to be relatively strong.  My guess is both Brady and BB get suspensions (short ones but suspensions nonetheless) and at least a 3rd rounder.

With that report those have to be the minimums.

Franchise wide!? Really? You got text messages from a equipment manager n probably the QB and that means the whole franchise was in on it? Emmm..ok.

Goodell set the precedent in the Saints Bountygate case. Ignorance is not an excuse. If one member of the organization is guilty, the whole organization is guilty. 

before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging

An extra spank from Goodell during buttsex with Kraft. 

Goodell set the precedent in the Saints Bountygate case. Ignorance is not an excuse. If one member of the organization is guilty, the whole organization is guilty. 

Yeah but thats the Saints.  Not his darling team with his boo owner. 

Continuous history of getting caught cheating should be factored into NE penalty.

Brady should get suspended for a couple of games in addition to a huge fine and

losing their 2016 #1 pick

^^ Not buying it. One set of rules for the league and another set for the Pats. You watch.  Penalties will be very mild.  Wish it wasn't true but Goodell is Krafts bitch.   Only reason anything came out is because they brought in an independent to investigate.  If Goodell did the investigation the result would have been an apology to Kraft. 

Archived