Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh??

I must of missed something cause i don't see anything said toward me worth being bothered by..

And you replying to a post from 3 or 4 pages ago, now? Word!?

credibility test time.....

Q :  do the patriots cheat ?

A:

They can be as harsh as they like, there is nothing the pats or brady can or will do about it other than bleat and whine.  The report as it is leaves enough doubt in their fans, owners, etc minds.  A true legal proceeding would take all of hat away and lead to a Lance Armstrong, Baseball steroid user like moment.

my guess is tomorrow 10am verdict comes down and it will he hard one!

might be closer to the end of the day - but yes, I agree - it'll happen tomorrow and it'll be substantial.

Maybe not as much as we want but it will be strong. 

might be closer to the end of the day - but yes, I agree - it'll happen tomorrow and it'll be substantial.

agree, I would think after the markets close, lol

Wait what? I hate to break this to you. I dont employ any patriot and although im a fan, none of thier actions refelect me as a man of my own morals.

Never agreed w spygate, think brady is beyond stupid for this, but still im a fan and still will root for them.

So you can think whatever. Im more like...ehhh

Embrace revival fans hate.

You are a decent fan.  And I respect you for rooting for your team. 

Thank you for this stand-up position. 

i originally tho it was going to be slap in wrist at 1st too

but now I think it will be harsh - who knows tho

i hope they let him play tho - I dont want suspensions - I want them to have to play fair for a change 

Wait what? I hate to break this to you. I dont employ any patriot and although im a fan, none of thier actions refelect me as a man of my own morals.

Never agreed w spygate, think brady is beyond stupid for this, but still im a fan and still will root for them.

So you can think whatever. Im more like...ehhh

Embrace revival fans hate.

Nor did I. Should've banned your cheating headcoach for a few years for scamming his way to 3 super bowls. So far he has ZERO SBs without cheating. That puts him right next to Rex...n Mangini...n Rich Kotite....

Brady likes it soft. Did I miss something?

get ur mind outta the gutter

we are very tolerant of ur homosapians here

we dont care how they like it as long as they keep it, u know, away from us hetirosexual types, if you pardon my language there eh

<my charlie bunker impr >

Nor did I. Should've banned your cheating headcoach for a few years for scamming his way to 3 super bowls. So far he has ZERO SBs without cheating. That puts him right next to Rex...n Mangini...n Rich Kotite....

Yea too bad that aint gonna happen. All superbowls n accolades are kept. Not Rex, not Mangini, not Rich.

What's most pathetic is Brady is letting these locker room attendants take a fall for him - he has his parents and owner sounding silly protecting him..

And he still hasn't taken any responsibility.  The whole world (except a handful of Pats fans) knows he cheated, knows he lied about it and knows he tried to cover it up.

He really should act like a man - take responsibility and this would all likely pass.  But he's a coward and it's sad.

Think Brady REFUSED to let the investigators even examine his phone only for information concerning the deflated balls. Why?

Because he was innocent!! No; because he knew what they would find!!

And now this clown has the unmitigated gall to say he is being railroaded when he himself stonewalled the investigation!

You have to wonder what else the Patriots have done to gain a competitive advantage. Unless they are incredibly bad at cheating, you have to believe that despite the fact that they have been caught multiple times, they had to be trying to cheat in other ways too.

It will be interesting to see how well they compete without all the cheating, unless they are so arrogant that they continue to try to find ways even though everyone has a magnifying glass pointed directly at them.

It's actually not all that technical. No equations. Just pictures of equipment and some graphs. I recommend it to anyone who has had high school chemistry. It paints a very clear picture of how the Colts' balls can be explained by natural phenomena, but not the Pats' balls. At least as compelling for me as the text quotes.

Yeah, I lasted about three before realizing I had risen to my level of incompetence.

I am sure he has more life than a guy who trolls on rival football fan websites.

Maybe so, but then again..I was invited here by the owner.  So I have that going for me.  :)

This all means nothing. We all know the Pats doctored the balls and there was zero way a hall of fame quarterback didn't know that. He had everything to do with it.

That being said.. nothing is going to happen to Brady or the Pats. They'll get a fine, which will barely dent the pockets of anybody, and the story will go away. Anybody who thinks Brady is going to get suspended for any amount of time is probably insane.. but I hope those people are right.

Think Brady REFUSED to let the investigators even examine his phone only for information concerning the deflated balls. Why?

Because he was innocent!! No; because he knew what they would find!!

And now this clown has the unmitigated gall to say he is being railroaded when he himself stonewalled the investigation!

Ok, I will play devil's advocate.

They had texts from the Ski guy to Tom.  As far as I know, the report did not say he denied any texts.  In fact, he said they were his.  So they have proof the communicated.

What compelling reason would he have to give his phone now?  I am not saying they misinterpreted anything, but they did make some mountains out of mole hills.  Why would he let them review anything else when a text to Edelman saying, "you like my soft balls" could be misconstrued. 

Please read what I said above and answer why didn't they include more of Tom's testimony?  Or even interaction between Jim and Ski to establish a baseline of their relationship?  Maybe, it hurts their case.

My thoughts exactly.

If a pitcher scuffs a ball, he Is ejected, fined and suspened.

How is this any different?

Yep.  Ejection, fine, and one game suspension.  And a lot of times in baseball, the opposing teams won't even point out stuff like that unless it gets ridiculous.  Goodell will probably go for more though as his punishments tend to follow public opinion (e.g. Ray Rice) and everyone outside of NE is calling for blood.  As a Pats fan I'm disappointed in pretty much everyone involved in this situation.  Cheating is wrong and should be punished.  If Brady did it, there's no excuse.  That being said it's not really a big deal imo.  Every team in the league does this kind of stuff.  It's just not very newsworthy when it's a team like the Chargers.  If the NFL actually cared about the integrity of the game, they would be much harsher on things like PEDs, but their drug policy is a joke.  Ultimately, all the NFL cares about right now is money, so their actions on this situation have been, and will continue to be, carefully calculated to preserve their image (and profits) as much as possible.

You are still a troll and he is not. Advantage him.

And both you and him are trolling a troll...so in fact you are trolls and not some great defender of the New York Jets' honor.

Statement from Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee: "What does it say about the league office’s protocols and ethics when it allows one team to tip it off to an issue prior to a championship game, and no league officials or game officials notified the Patriots of the same issue prior to the game?

WTF?

Hey! If the league was tipped off about our dirty-doings, they should have at least tipped US off so that we could have stopped doing it and kept from being caught!

Archived