Sign in to follow this  
Jet Fan RI

Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

The man is so overwhelmed and riddled with guilt his entire face was frozen tight. 

Dude should have just come clean.  He is incapable of hiding his guilt ridden emotion.  "Hey Tom never play poker!!!"  Are you balding?

The man is so overwhelmed and riddled with guilt his entire face was frozen tight. 

That was just the Ben wa balls

Anything less than a season and it's a joke.

I also wonder why Belichick and the WR's, RB's, TE's are being getting a free pass.

They weren't asked to bring forward their text messaging results for the last yesr. Brady was and refused to do so ~ twice!

Man, Manning must be mad as fk! Imagine him playing with the same advantages as Shady Brady? Manning would've won 12 Superbowls. 

At least Manning has a legit ring. 

• Upvote 3

But really how did you expect them react? How did you expect his dad or agent to react? I find this most funny w fans..

Most fans here would be doing the same thing pats fans would be doing, if it was a jet QB i would expect his parent n agent to react the same.

I always love how all fans act like they dont act like each other..

First of all if Geno Smith did this none of us would really care since it obviously never helped him.

Second we wouldn't be on a Patriots fan message board to defend our QB and basically trolling people.  You guys are like Jehovahs Witnesses who ring my doorbell on a Saturday morning.  Annoying and hoping we somehow agree with you.

• Upvote 2

They weren't asked to bring forward their text messaging results for the last yesr. Brady was and refused to do so ~ twice!

That means the investigation was inomplete. They should have demanded smartphones of all WR's and TE's and RB's and the HC and the owner. If they took so long they might have as well done something with that time.

This speaks volumes to his knowing data was on phone implicating him, but probably other players and coaches

"In the report, Wells also noted that Brady refused to turn over his cell phone and other personal information for investigative purposes."

If Brady has nothing to hide what's the deal?

If Brady has nothing to hide what's the deal?

that would be the correct thought process IMHO Dr. 

Funny how all the patriot fans have suddenly gone quiet.  HAHAHAHA Cheaters!

Shouldn't you be more concerned about how your team won't be embarrassed in the playoffs?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3

Shouldn't you be more concerned about how your team won't be embarrassed in the playoffs?

Poor Patsy fans...being exposed again sucks...I feel for you, Tex

Man, Manning must be mad as fk! Imagine him playing with the same advantages as Shady Brady? Manning would've won 12 Superbowls.

At least Manning has a legit ring.

This

Yee (Brady's agent) may have made things worse for Brady. Maybe.

Should have said nothing, as Brady did this time, or instead just merely highlight the lack of direct (smoking gun, video/audio, Brady's own sent text/email) evidence implicating Brady, as Kraft did. Instead what Yee did, as Brady's representative, is he implicated the commissioner and an investigative firm the league (i.e. Goodall) hired, in a conspiracy to get Brady. Whether out of Brady's mouth or not, I doubt Goodell is going to be enamored by such a suggestion.

Beyond all the phrasing, like "more probable than not" and such, is the obvious underlying conclusion any reasonable person will draw: these 2 shmos ain't doctoring the Patriots' footballs without Tom Brady's knowledge, and possibly (if not likely) Belichick's as well. While it's technically possible Belichick didn't know about this until the rest of us did, it is not possible this was done behind Brady's back. Not merely his knowledge/awareness, but rather at his outright request.

Where on earth would these guys get the idea of sneaking around to do this unless they were under direct orders to do so? The obvious answer, of course, is they wouldn't. And equally obvious is that Brady told them to do it.

No shame here. We got beat but at least we didnt cheat.

Should have said nothing, as Brady did this time, or instead of merely highlighting the lack of direct evidence implicating Brady, as Kraft did. Instead what he did, as Brady's representative, is to implicate the commissioner and an investigative firm in a conspiracy to get Brady. Whether out of Brady's mouth or not, I doubt Goodell is going to be enamored by such a suggestion.

I gotta agree, cosign. He needs to chill until the punishment is handed out.

Should have said nothing, as Brady did this time, or instead of merely highlighting the lack of direct evidence implicating Brady, as Kraft did. Instead what he did, as Brady's representative, is to implicate the commissioner and an investigative firm in a conspiracy to get Brady. Whether out of Brady's mouth or not, I doubt Goodell is going to be enamored by such a suggestion.

Beyond all the phrasing, like "more probable than not" and such, is the obvious underlying conclusion any reasonable person will draw: these 2 shmos ain't doctoring the Patriots' footballs without Tom Brady's knowledge, and possibly (if not likely) Belichick's as well. While it's technically possible Belichick didn't know about this until the rest of us did, it is not possible this was done behind Brady's back. Not merely his knowledge/awareness, but rather at his outright request.

Where on earth would these guys get the idea of sneaking around to do this unless they were under direct orders to do so? The obvious answer, of course, is they wouldn't.And equally obvious is that Brady told them to do it.

And he's not stopping making things worse, here's his explanation as to why Brady didn't hand over his cell phone:

“Without really getting into my communications with my client — I have to observe attorney-client privilege — but if you’re in a situation when it comes to disciplinary process when you’re generally assigned guilt and asked to prove innocence,” Yee said. “That’s number one. Proving innocence is essentially proving a negative, if you proclaim innocence. And so that’s a very difficult situation to put yourself in.

“Second, with the text messages, the scope that they asked for is actually very, very wide. I probably should have made the letter public that we received from the NFL’s lawyers. But in any event, if we would have provided the phone or the text messages — you have to understand Tom is also a member of the union, the Commissioner’s office actually does not have any subpoena power. If a prominent player were to provide all of their private communications absent a subpoena, that sets a dangerous precedent for all players facing disciplinary measures.

“Finally, any information we would have provided, and the Wells investigative team did ask us to go through Tom’s phone on our own and provide them with information if we chose to go that route.  But as you might surmise if we would have chosen to go that route, any information we would have given them, they probably would have had skepticism about anyway.”

I didn't know we had an owner.  I thought we were an autonomous collective.

+1

Where on earth would these guys get the idea of sneaking around to do this unless they were under direct orders to do so? The obvious answer, of course, is they wouldn't.And equally obvious is that Brady told them to do it.

belicheat is a liar.

He already stated he purposely scuffed up\over inflated balls for practices because most narcissists cant resist telling you how smart they are but in doing so implicated himself because it would only be logically that he would look for the optimal ball conditions during games.  Yet he claim to know very little about ball prep....yeah right. 

• Upvote 2

If Tom wasn't guilty, then he would have taken the easy opportunity to prove it. Tom's phone probably indicts people higher up in the organization as well... Like his sh*tbag coach.

• Upvote 3

belicheat is a liar.

He already stated he purposely scuffed up\over inflated balls for practices because most narcissists cant resist telling you how smart they are but in doing so implicated himself because it would only be logically that he would look for the optimal ball conditions during games.  Yet he claim to know very little about ball prep....yeah right. 

To quote Allen Iverson, you are talking about practice, not a game, but practice.  Practice.  I cannot remember the rest otherwise I would go on.

Very true.  I am not saying he should not be asked, but wait until after the event instead of during the event. 

At some point, when  not surrounded by kids, he left.  Then it is game on.

She didn't ask him during the event. He was asked as he was leaving:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/tv-reporter-asks-gronk-about-ballghazi-gronk-flexes-in-1702683047

Well?

Well?

And?

I am pretty sure the kids were not to far.

Again, it is a sh*tty thing to do.

You've been solid over the years. 290. 20HR 80RBI'esque

And that is without PEDs.  :)

• Upvote 1

even if no punishment, it will be interesting to see Pats fumble rate in 2015 and Brady and Pat WR performance # especially in cold weather.  Remember, if games closer, passes harder to complete, aka, more turnovers if Pats fumble more =closer games..its like a domino

The Patriots are so proud of their history of finding ways to gain unfair advantages and outright cheating, that they have the infamous snowplow hanging in "The Hall at Patriot Place", where Pats history is commemorated.  It all started with that.

img_0353.jpg

What other team would have the audacity to glorify a moment where they figured out a quick way to gain an unfair advantage over an opponent?  This proves (beyond the shadow of a doubt for you Pat trolls) that the NE Patriots philosophy (Patriot Way, if you will) is rooted in finding ways to gain unfair advantages and downright cheating.  They actually honor a moment in history where they conveniently found a way to gain an unfair advantage.  What more do we need than that to understand the philosophy of this morally corrupt franchise?
  • Upvote 1

And?

Almost as sh*tty as cheating to win a Super Bowl.

And?

Weak dude,. YOU said, if he was asked after the event it would be OK. Well the video clearly shows him being asked as he's on his way to his car to leave. 

Just admit you were wrong. 

oooooooooooo

guess what...now we know the Patriots are in trouble

go Judy Battista

who the heck is she and why does she get to beat them up so bad....  

<insert hand over mouth and little girl laugh here>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000491628/article/wells-report-threatens-tom-bradys-legacy-patriots-reputation

yowsa.  Judy Battista: You go girl!  Nice job.

And he's not stopping making things worse, here's his explanation as to why Brady didn't hand over his cell phone:

“Without really getting into my communications with my client — I have to observe attorney-client privilege — but if you’re in a situation when it comes to disciplinary process when you’re generally assigned guilt and asked to prove innocence,” Yee said. “That’s number one. Proving innocence is essentially proving a negative, if you proclaim innocence. And so that’s a very difficult situation to put yourself in.

“Second, with the text messages, the scope that they asked for is actually very, very wide. I probably should have made the letter public that we received from the NFL’s lawyers. But in any event, if we would have provided the phone or the text messages — you have to understand Tom is also a member of the union, the Commissioner’s office actually does not have any subpoena power. If a prominent player were to provide all of their private communications absent a subpoena, that sets a dangerous precedent for all players facing disciplinary measures.

“Finally, any information we would have provided, and the Wells investigative team did ask us to go through Tom’s phone on our own and provide them with information if we chose to go that route. But as you might surmise if we would have chosen to go that route, any information we would have given them, they probably would have had skepticism about anyway.”

So in essence Brady didn't turn over his phone with nothing on it which would prove his innocence because he was protecting the players union!!!! Right Tom Brady is a union guy who is protecting the other players in the league.

This is his defense??? This is a joke!!!

I am embarrassed that his counsel would choose such a defense.

Oh and I will say it again nowhere in this stream of nonsense does he say that the phone calls or lack thereof prove that Brady didn't do it!!!

Someone in my fantasy baseball league used this as their "Team Picture" thing.  Expert level photo-shopping to a Love Actually reference (which weirdly has the dude from Walking Dead):

Bradymeme1-800x430.jpg

Someone in my fantasy baseball league used this as their "Team Picture" thing.  Expert level photo-shopping to a Love Actually reference (which weirdly has the dude from Walking Dead):

Bradymeme1-800x430.jpg

i-wanna-dip-my-balls-in-it-o.gif

• Upvote 1

i-wanna-dip-my-balls-in-it-o.gif

So does this mean you approve? lol.  I was hoping that joke wouldn't fall flat.  Like this pun just did.

* Tap tap *

Is this thing on?