Roger Goodell says Deflategate report should be released 'soon'...***updated 5/6: REPORT RELEASED*** (starts page 8)

Jet Fan RI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was not the context of his question.

His question was in regards to 2 lbs of air pressure. 

I am guessing 2lbs of air pressure is close to a feather than two pounds of bricks.  :)

There is no context that changes weights and measures.  2 pounds of anything weighs... 2 pounds.  We are discussing pounds per square inch which is a measure of pressure, not weight.  It is also 1/6 of the pressure in the ball which is not insignificant. 

That's true.  If I were Sean Payton, I'd have my lawyers on standby ready to go if Belichick isn't harshly disciplined.  

great point.. captain goes down even if no smoking gun ,aka Sean as u point out..

Disagree

Nobody will even remember this 20 years from now.

That said they are a bunch of cheating weasels

Sure they will. Any historical written account of this era and their accomplishments will note all these instances of crossing the line.

Count on it.  The NFL simply did not wish to diminish their draft extravaganza and held off on the report. This inappropriate activity likely has been known for months.  See destroyed tapes from Spygate. 

Team asterisk.

It's funny how ignorance wasn't a defense for Sean Payton a few years ago but is all of a sudden a valid defense for Belichick.

BB will get suspended.  No way they come out with a report like this and don't suspend BB....

Payton's suspension has set that precedent.  Brady, Belly (even a game each) and a pick (at least a 3rd) - that's going to happen and I'll be satisfied, anything less will be too low.

BB will get suspended.  No way they come out with a report like this and don't suspend BB....

Payton's suspension has set that precedent.  Brady, Belly (even a game each) and a pick (at least a 3rd) - that's going to happen and I'll be satisfied, anything less will be too low.

One would certainly hope.  I wouldn't put anything past Goodell at this point, though.  The NFL has become so incapable of doing what is even so obviously the right thing to do that I can't assume that anything will happen (no matter how obvious it should be) until it actually does.  

Brady is not only a cheater, apparently he's also a dick who treats equipment guys like sh*t:

1240507784564635208.png

Wait, are these actual texts they found? Holy sh*t. I didn't think they'd find and reveal anything like this. To me, it almost sounds like they are doing it on Tom's order and hate his guts.

Holy sh*t.

"Jim McNally, a seasonal and part-time Patriots employee for 32 years, was responsible for delivering the game balls to officials. There are text messages between McNally and Patriots equipment assistant John Jastremski that discuss the inflation of footballs through last season and Brady's displeasure over the level following a game against the Jets last season. Included in the texts are messages in which McNally referred to himself as “the deflator” and stated that he was “not going to espn……..yet.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/long-awaited-deflate-gate-investigation-implicates-pats--tom-brady-173408354.html

From page 18 of the report, this certainly appears to be Brady orchestrating a cover up:

Additional evidence of Brady‟s awareness includes a material increase in the frequency of telephone and text communications between Brady and Jastremski shortly after suspicions of ball tampering became public on January 19. After not communicating by telephone or text message for more than six months (based on data retrieved from Jastremski‟s cell phone), Brady and Jastremski spoke by telephone at least twice on January 19 (calls lasting a total of 25 minutes and 2 seconds), twice on January 20 (calls lasting a total of 9 minutes and 55 seconds) and twice on January 21 (calls lasting a total of 20 minutes and 52 seconds) before Jastremski surrendered his cell phone to the Patriots later that day for forensic imaging. These calls included conversations relatively early during the mornings of January 19 (7:26 a.m. for 13 minutes and 4 seconds), January 20 (8:22 a.m. for 6 minutes and 21 seconds) and January 21 (7:38 a.m. for 13 minutes and 47 seconds). Brady also took the unprecedented step of inviting Jastremski to the QB room (essentially Brady‟s office) in Gillette Stadium on January 19 for the first and only time that Jastremski can recall during his twenty-year career with the Patriots, and Brady sent Jastremski text messages seemingly designed to calm Jastremski (“You good Jonny boy?”; “You doing good?”). For his part, Jastremski sent Brady text messages confirming that he was okay (“Still nervous; so far so good though”) and cautioning Brady about questioning (“FYI...Dave will be picking your brain later about it. He‟s not accusing me, or anyone...trying to get to bottom of it. He knows it‟s unrealistic you did it yourself...”).

McNally referred to himself as “the deflator” and stated that he was “not going to espn……..yet.”

Wait, does he mean got to espn as a whistleblower? Does he have more evidence that would incriminate Tom, or better yet, Belli?

Why would that happen?

It is obvious that there is absolutley no proof whatsoever that the Pats did anything wrong.

Why do you think this has dragged on for over 100 days?

Hope Brady gets ****ed by the NFL. ******* cheating scumbag of a douche QB. Hope that ****er never makes the hall of fame.

Oh but there isn't any video evidence so I guess that means they are innocent.

Come eat some crow.

TOM BRADY IS A FRAUD. THERE IS A REASON HE WAS A SIXTH ROUNDER.

HE IS BANGING A SUPERMODEL UNDER FALSE PRETENSES

HIS IS NOT A GOOD QB - HE IS A CHEATER

Yes! He is low down piece of sh*t. He is a cheater... But I can't really go as far to say he isn't a good QB. Just is a better QB with his cheating ways.

Brady is not only a cheater, apparently he's also a dick who treats equipment guys like sh*t:

1240507784564635208.png

Systematic cheating.  

But hey, its cool.  Kraft and Goodell are buds and stuff.  

At least they didnt destroy this evidence. 

Brady has to be looking at at least a 4-game suspension.  A six game suspension would keep him from playing the Jets. (not including bye week)

So I guess we know it will be 5 game suspension or less then.  

Archived