Interesting MiniCamp Tweets (Day 2)

KRL

Chris Lopresti @CLoprestiWFAN    ·  12 minutes ago  

VERY early observation: seems to be much more on-field communication between players.
Also, coaches not afraid to call out vets. #NYJ

Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley    ·  19 minutes ago  

Milliner continues to shadow Revis every time Revis goes to the sideline.
Peppering Revis & Cro w/ questions right now #Jets

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley    ·  19 minutes ago  

Milliner continues to shadow Revis every time Revis goes to the sideline.

Peppering Revis & Cro w/ questions right now #Jets

"Revis! Revis! Another play in the books and you are still healthy. What's your secret?!"

Joe Caporoso retweeted Chris Nimbley

All the physical tools. May be leader in clubhouse for depth #4/#5 spot over Shaq, Owusu, Graham etc...

Joe Caporoso added,

Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley
Quincy Enunwa has dramatically improved his route running over the offseason #Jets

I'm rooting for Enunwa personally, if he puts it all together by the end of the year his name might actually be placed next to all the other awesome receivers that came out of last years draft class.

Half this forum wanted to just cut and move on from Milliner before this season for no good reason other than they wee made he was hurt and was a 'gasp!!!!!!'  an Idzik draft pick.

I was part of the other half.

Half this forum wanted to just cut and move on from Milliner before this season for no good reason other than they wee made he was hurt and was a 'gasp!!!!!!'  an Idzik draft pick.

I'm still not sold on him.  If he can stay healthy this year we will see but the dude gets hurt a lot.  The very first time I saw him suit up on the field for the Jets I thought his frame was too small and skinny to be successful in the NFL as a physical corner.  But time will tell.  If he can't stay healthy this year I'm all for trading him for something.

A couple more:

dom cosentino @domcosentino    ·   10 minutes ago  

Geno completes a front-corner TD to a leaping Marshall over Revis, who barely mistimed his jump. Huge reaction from players and coaches.

dom cosentino @domcosentino    ·   8 minutes ago  

Revis' competitiveness on full display in April. Wanted Marshall flagged for grabbing his jersey on an earlier completion on him.

A couple more:

dom cosentino @domcosentino    ·   10 minutes ago  

Geno completes a front-corner TD to a leaping Marshall over Revis, who barely mistimed his jump. Huge reaction from players and coaches.

dom cosentino @domcosentino    ·   8 minutes ago  

Revis' competitiveness on full display in April. Wanted Marshall flagged for grabbing his jersey on an earlier completion on him.

That was thrown by Geno? Nice. Maybe it shows that him and Marshall have built up some rapport.

Revis just isn't used to practicing against a good WR with the Jets. He should get used to it.

That was thrown by Geno? Nice. Maybe it shows that him and Marshall have built up some rapport.

Revis just isn't used to practicing against a good WR with the Jets. He should get used to it.

Marshall is great. He can skill his way to looking like he has rapport with any QB. Didn't he make the Miami backups look relevant at some point?

All the physical tools. May be leader in clubhouse for depth #4/#5 spot over Shaq, Owusu, Graham etc...

Joe Caporoso added,

Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley
Quincy Enunwa has dramatically improved his route running over the offseason #Jets

I'm rooting for Enunwa personally, if he puts it all together by the end of the year his name might actually be placed next to all the other awesome receivers that came out of last years draft class.

This is encouraging. I really like Enunwa too. So much talent, hopefully he can put it together as you said.

Joe Caporoso added,

Chris Nimbley @Cnimbley

That was the knock on Enunwa; that he needed to improve his route running.  He is big receiver 6'2, 220, with 4.45 speed and plays a physical brand of football.  I have high hopes for him. 

I'm still not sold on him.  If he can stay healthy this year we will see but the dude gets hurt a lot.  The very first time I saw him suit up on the field for the Jets I thought his frame was too small and skinny to be successful in the NFL as a physical corner.  But time will tell.  If he can't stay healthy this year I'm all for trading him for something.

How about we find out if is good enough and keep him to replace and aging Cromartie.

Archived