Upcoming: The "JetNation Fuck-the-Patriots" Specia

TomShane

OK folks, I'm dedicating the front page to a "**** the Pats" special. We're going to have some articles from Pats supporters, and articles from Pats haters. I'm looking for you favorite "The Pats Suck" memory, and I'm also looking for a really good "Why I Hate the Pats" article. If anyone's interested, PM me, and we'll have a try-out. Rock on!

~The Editor

Doesn't that go on daily here at the Football Forum? Jets fans post something positive about the Jets or something negative about the Pats, and in return, TX, RX and Kanas rip the poster, and his/her content, to shreads....

For crying out loud TS, that was a low blow.

:shock:

Let TS have his fun, at least Pats players get the opportunity to make witty commetary at SB victory parades in front of millions of people, Tom gets to do it on an internet messageboard with a membership of 500?

Do I smell a post of the day?

here is a funny thing Webdiety... you seem to be giving out these posts of the day to patsies... where is your loyalty? :lol:

although i have to admit that was funny...:lol:

here is a funny thing Webdiety... you seem to be giving out these posts of the day to patsies... where is your loyalty? :lol:

although i have to admit that was funny...:lol:

Savage is up there right now for Herm bashing. YJF before that.

Do I smell a post of the day?

I got to stand up for Tom here Max!! Garb may

think Tom isn't fit to date Pigs, but I think

he is!!Or at the very least a Man dressed like

a Women who looks Hot..Like that Blue Chiffon

dress you wear so well!! :wink:

I got to stand up for Tom here Max!! Garb may

think Tom isn't fit to date Pigs, but I think

he is!!Or at the very least a Man dressed like

a Women who looks Hot..Like that Blue Chiffon

dress you wear so well!! :wink:

I am sorry Savage were you saying something? Had a hard time concentrating. I keep having a craving for a banana. Not sure why.

....and why can't a Pats fan get honored??? Eh??? I thought this place was all about tolerance? Liars!

It was created under that belief but we all know Jets' fan are jealous creatures and will do anything to bring us down. :wink:

It was created under that belief but we all know Jets' fan are jealous creatures and will do anything to bring us down. :wink:

You Pat fans can certainly be honored.

We are just waiting for you to say something worthy!

You Pat fans can certainly be honored.

We are just waiting for you to say something worthy!

Waiting for Jets fans to recognize brilliance is like trying to get a Kentuckyian to recognize the benefit of brushing their tooth. :wink:

Archived