So the consensus seems to be Kevin White

FrankieJets1979

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consensus.

All these guys copy each other.

I'm watching Mayock right now, his heralded only 1 mock of the year, and it's pretty par for the course. I turned it off when he had the Browns take Melvin Gordon. (After hitting on both Crowell and West last year) with the logic that "it's a deep WR draft and the Browns can go WR later" ... Ignoring that it's an even deeper RB draft.

It amazes me how little these guys work on this stuff, despite spending all their time on it.

meh, beasley or dupree would be better if Cooper isn't there.. As much as I hate the idea of going defense again

If it comes down to White or Beasley is bet we trade out. Teams that are 1 player away, so to speak, will be all over guys like them.

Consensus.

I'm watching Mayock right now, his heralded only 1 mock of the year, and it's pretty par for the course. I turned it off when he had the Browns take Melvin Gordon. (After hitting on both Crowell and West last year) with the logic that "it's a deep WR draft and the Browns can go WR later" ... Ignoring that it's an even deeper RB draft.

It amazes me how little these guys work on this stuff, despite spending all their time on it.

I shut it off too. I dont know what it is - but the mocks and coverage this year have been terrible.

Consensus.

Didnt' someone tabulate all these hucksters a few years back? I think WalterFootball was the most accurate.. incidently he has us taking Cooper, and also rips Kiper for forgetting beasley in their live mock

scott wright has Gurley 4th best prospect in draft.. interesting how far he's coming up, I remember wishful thinking that we get him the second @ the combine

Gurley is who I want the Jets to get. Mayock has Gurley behind Gordon, yet being picked ahead of Gordon. When the co host said some people think Gurley was the best RB to come out since Peterson, he said nothing to counter that thinking. Again, Mayock makes no sense.

More than half the NFL smokes weed. Now if it was cocaine or Heroin than drop him down as fast as you can. Who knows if he did this on purpose because he has a secret deal with a team.. 

He must suck at stopping the run and generally be a lazy a-hole because of the same secret.

More than half the NFL smokes weed. Now if it was cocaine or Heroin than drop him down as fast as you can. Who knows if he did this on purpose because he has a secret deal with a team.. 

So he got arrested purposely, to fulfill some secret deal with some un named team, presumably picking later in the draft (otherwise, why bother getting arrested)

This is what your going with?

So he got arrested purposely, to fulfill some secret deal with some un named team, presumably picking later in the draft (otherwise, why bother getting arrested)

This is what your going with?

Tony and his secret connections doe.

Archived