•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants won Superbowls b/c they could RUSH the QB with Dlinemen.

Jets will have a nasty D!.

Big MO, Snacks, Sheldon, and a 20 year old kid in Williams!

Cro and Revis outside. Throw in Harris and Coples! Are you kidding me! **** yea.

Get a WR and RB next. 10-6.

So 5 teams passed on the "best prospect in the draft" and there weren't any trade options from other teams worth trading back for.

Yeah. I'm happy we got Williams but there has to be a reason. I'm a Blazer fan so this kind of s-it isn't new to me.

I'm still in shock,lol!

We went from looking at huge ? Marks like White (played 90% on the right side?), Beasley (guy disappeared for quarters), to having Williams the consensus best defensive player in the draft.

Right now it's a stunner for some Jet fans but we still have a high 2 & a high 3.

Come tomorrow night we're gonna be looking at our 1st 3 picks & say, "how the hell did this happen?"

Mac & Bowles have already brought great karma to this organization.

I'm gonna tell you what happened when Williams fell in their laps.

They had to do due diligence to see if another team wanted to move up & if it was worth it.

After they exhausted their time they spent the last 2 minutes high fiving each other that they no longer had to worry about being held hostage by Mo Wilkersons agent.

BAM!

What's your point? The bottom line is that many experts considered him the best overall talent in the draft. Look it up.

So why do you think 5 teams passed on him? Just curious, trying to honestly understand the pick more, no sarcasm. 

So why do you think 5 teams passed on him? Just curious, trying to honestly understand the pick more, no sarcasm. 

2 Teams had QB needs. 2 Teams have their Franchise QBs in training right now, only 1 team was supposed to need him.

Well QB is the more important position so there go the first two picks.

Jags really liked Fowler

Oakland loves receivers so no surprise there.

Washington is where the surprise comes. I think they screwed up and reached.

QBs league. 2 QBs.

Cooper, Williams and Fowler look like they were top 3 for a lot of teams. It's not really science. Scherf pick was need reach, Cooper pick was need plus maybe a better player, Fowler pick was maybe a better player.

So 5 teams passed on the "best prospect in the draft" and there weren't any trade options from other teams worth trading back for. 

2 Teams had QB needs. 2 Teams have their Franchise QBs in training right now, only 1 team was supposed to need him.

It's obvious.  They drafted the suit, we drafted the hair. 

Archived