•••••The Official 2015 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD•••••

Ghost

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain what randy Gregory actually did ?

NFL network guys just a little while ago said he was 90 minutes late to one pre-draft team meeting (basically a job interview) and blew off another one entirely

he's coo-coo for cocoa puffs

Can someone explain what randy Gregory actually did ?

One of the commentators mentioned he was an hour late for a meeting with the Saints and completely blew of the Raiders. That paired with the drug test could be making him drop. I also vaguely remember hearing on ESPN radio he wasn't mentally stable but I'm not sure of the source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NFL network guys just a little while ago said he was 90 minutes late to one pre-draft team meeting (basically a job interview) and blew off another one entirely

he's coo-coo for cocoa puffs

you gotta be a little loco to be playing football. Its actually a positive to be somewhat primordial and want to kill the QB 

you gotta be a little loco to be playing football. Its actually a positive to be somewhat primordial and want to kill the QB 

he knew he was going to be tested at the combine and failed.  To me this looks like a self destructive kid.  It's sad actually

he knew he was going to be tested at the combine and failed.  To me this looks like a self destructive kid.  It's sad actually

cmon pot is legal in many states - not saying its smart on his part but this pot thing is overhyped in NFL. BUt then again I was addicted to it so it can be a problem BUT is Gregory? we really don't know. 

Gregory is so thin framed he may get blown up by NFL tackles.  Can he put on size.   If the Jets have the opportunity.  You have to maybe give it a shot.  If not I would like Ajayi now that Ameer is off the board.

If the QB's in this draft were a two horse race, it is a one horse race for so-called "elite" edge rushers.  **** Gregory.  Boney ass mother****er. Don't want him, let Dallas regret the pick.  Get a player who actually projects to play well in the NFL.  

Archived